Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Madrihk prefers efficient kills over unnecessarily drawn out deaths, but I'm sure incineration is both rather quick and painful. Just don't squick out the nicer team members too quickly, we need them all in the ILS while it slowly descends from "Neutral Good" to "True Neutral" into "Brutal Neutral Against ANyone Who Opposes Us". :P

Oh well, we're gonna have to wait for TNG to get back to his character, and it's almost 4 AM for me now, so off I go. Don't kill him before I get back. I'll make sure everyone gets their shot once the order is given (whatever TNG allows). :lol:

IC: Cy lugged Nemesis all the way back to camp. He spotted Aelynn on the way, and judging by the way she looked, something was not right. "Traitor over here!" Cy shouted, depositing him at the gate.
I'm going to assume this happened before everyone started volunteering to kill Nemesis, for the sake of my sanity.My sanity has been damaged enough as it is, thank you. Edited by BenLuke-116

Better watch what we type; B6 had to come in at the Kumu Islets...-Mef
I'm gonna guess it was Tyler and Armadijo's stuff.Vorex's post didn't seem graphic or violent enough to warrant a visit from B6. I've seen worse here.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

...Aaron has done so much worse than that this year alone. Need I remind everyone of his escapade with Grokk last year?Whatever, man.-Teezy
It's the only conclusion that makes sense. Nuju has done worse, both this year and last, but this is the only conclusion that works.If we assume Vorex's post didn't contain enough violence, it's the only possibility.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

...Aaron has done so much worse than that this year alone. Need I remind everyone of his escapade with Grokk last year?Whatever, man.-Teezy
It's the only conclusion that makes sense. Nuju has done worse, both this year and last, but this is the only conclusion that works.If we assume Vorex's post didn't contain enough violence, it's the only possibility.
Well, I just came back to notice B6's post. Wasn't expecting that, then again I wasn't here to see what was going on. :P

Feel free to run an interrogation, torture him, and do just about anything short of killing him.Plus returning Optimus' weapons.
But didn't you give permission to kill him?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

No one's going to say it? I really have to be the one to say it?*Sigh*BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!With that out of the way, I'm forced to wonder just what Black 6 deleted.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Feel free to run an interrogation, torture him, and do just about anything short of killing him.
So we're allowed to torture him?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Could we all please not brutally murder Nemesis? I don't like him as much as the next guy, but it's kind of sickening/stupid to read through the posts in Le-Wahi only to see they are all posts about shooting/stabbing the being as he just sits there.A slap or a punch here and there maybe, but why shoot the guy with his own gun?-Mef

Nemesis is so creepy now. It's fun to write about.@Mef I don't mind at all. It's fun writing his reactions.And did you see Megatron's first death? He had his head ripped out with his spine by Optimus with an axe.Granted, those were my moddiest modding modded days in the history of modding, but that was a My Char vs My Char fight.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Optimus himself is that brutal in combat. Karz, so is Dervian, gentle soul that he seems. All the Aukati are. Optimus has personally shoved two hooks into someone's face and pulled his skull apart. (Yet again, My Char vs My Char, but this is about brutality, not RP skill.)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

As long as you're cool with it I guess... :biggrin: I just find it weird that everyone suddenly turned into brutal murderers.-Mef
I think they are just revealing their true colors. :P
Who doesn't love brutal death?By the way, what's happening inTa-Wahi?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Without needing even an instant of delegation, one of the Rahkshi leapt upward and, once a foot or so off the ground, teleported into the empty air before Dervian. Its momentum from the jump, preserved after teleporting, carried it directly in the flight trajectory of the Toa of Air. As if playing midair Kolhii, the Rahkshi swung its staff in a wide arc with both hands, using the blunt face of the weapon to crack at Dervian's head, knocking him from the sky. Before it was pulled back down by gravity, the Rahkshi teleported once more, falling instead directly on the woozy Dervian, staff-down. There was a sickening crack as the Rahkshi's feet dented his abdomen, no doubt damaging the organs therein, and a horrible tearing noise as the staff's sharp point pierced through Dervian's shoulder and into the ground beneath him. The staff was about to be pulled out, no doubt to administer a more fatal blow, when the Rahkshi was suddenly struck by a bolt of ice. Hissing, the creature wheeled about to see a Toa of Ice, and raised its staff - Dervian still impaled on it - easily to a ready position. With another colossal baseball-esque swing, the Rahkshi swung its staff, the end with the moaning Dervian on the outside. The inertia of his path sent Dervian flying from the tip of the staff, a limp body, to sail directly into Madrihk before the Toa of Ice could react. Dervian, still sobbing with pain, collided Madrihk and knocked him from his feet.
Then, the next day:
"To quote an old friend..." Dervian walked in. "We've seen that and this is not that. This is worse."
see something wrong here?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

@Vorex that was three days to a week ago, game time. Plus he hasn't fought.@Jazz, You want brutal violence? Here's about the max it gets to in my posts...ever. This is an old post edited and recolored to fit retcons and such that occurred since its creation. Note that they are wielding DOTM weapons, despite the fact that this post was ROTF based. Starscream is Slicax, not Zar. Megatron walked down the hill to fight Optimus. "Is not the future of our race worth a single Matoran life?"Optimus pulled out his axe. "You'll never stop at one...I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!"Starscream charged at Optimus, who spun around and axed his arm off. "YOW!"Enraged, Optimus kicked Starscream aside, cut Megatron's arm with his sword to make him drop his gun, then put his axe between Grindor's blades and pulled his saw away. Megatron picked up his gun in the other hand, and fired on Optimus twice.Optimus blocked the second shot with his mask shield, then shot Megatron down with 12 Zamors. He stabbed Megatron in the knee, pulled off his kneecap, hit him in the face with it, punched the back of his head, then clasped his hands and bashed Megatron 10 feet away. Starscream and Grindor came at him from both sides.Starscream was used to pain from his years of abuse, able to fight even one-armed. He fired on Optimus, who ducked. The shot ended up hitting Grindor, and Optimus slashed Starscream. He picked up Starscream's arm, whipped him in the face with it, and kicked him in the stomach, sending him to the ground.Grindor knew he had to win. This is JUST TOO MUCH! He ran at Optimus from behind and punched him, then kicked him. Optimus rolled out of the way, hit Grindor with his axe, then jumped on him. He shoved his axe and sword into Grindor's face, deep enough to reach the center of his face, and ripped his face apart.Optimus calmed down, realizing what he had done. It's been a long time since I had to kill.Megatron finally recovered from Optimus's barrage, and picked up one of Grindor's blades. He snuck up on Optimus and stabbed him in the back."GAAAK!" Optimus coughed, and his vision grew fuzzy.Megatron shot into the wound, then pulled out the sword. "You're so WEAK." He walked off, followed by Starscream.Optimus fainted, not even able to call for help.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Ah, TNG? Two things.1. I've seen far more brutal violence in this game. That is brutal, but not in a way that impresses. It is a stated action, with few adjectives or descriptions about the action.2. There is no way Dervian could have recovered from all of that. I was involved with his journey, even assuming a week it still doesn't work.From Nuju's post, we can infer his injuries. By my best analysis, I would say:-Severe concussion from the head blow. Possibly complicated by the second and third collisions, with Madrihk, and the ground. A head injury can be made severely worse with a second impact, including brain damage.-Severe damage to the internal organs of the abdomen, severe enough that the abdomen was visibly dented. The abdomen contains such organs as the stomach, part of the intestines, liver, spleen and kidneys. If the stomach acids leak out, they can kill within twenty minutes. The stomach was almost certainly severely damaged, and that isn't even getting started on the other organs, or the major blood vessels.-He recieved a major stab wound to the shoulder that reached the other side. Major blood loss is certain.-A second and third impact. As mentioned above, a second alone can cause brain damage in conjunction with a major head injury, like the one sustained in the first attack of the post.Now, let's examine his 'recovery'. He was located by a group of your characters, and given little to no immediate medical attention. From the Hive, he was transported to Po-Koro, not a short journey, where most of the treatment occurred in a hospital. Not long after, he was forcibly brought from said hospital to Ko-Koro. He traveled to Le-Koro, then back. Shortly after, he engaged in combat. Shortly after that, he traveled back to Le-Koro.By all rights, he should be dead. In fact, he should have been dead on the journey to Po-Koro. And if not then, then certainly after being forcibly taken from a hospital. Even if he'd been left there, it would've taken quite a long time to recover. He shouldn't have been moving for weeks, let alone extended travel and combat.

fK5oqYf.jpg

sooooo... I'm at camp, have been for the last two weeks, and will be for the next three and at a conference for a week after that. However, I will try and post one post a day from here on out. All I ask is that if you interacted with me and I have not done anything for a long while, please PM me and tell me what is up and I'll get to you as soon as possible.

Ah, TNG? Two things.1. I've seen far more brutal violence in this game. That is brutal, but not in a way that impresses. It is a stated action, with few adjectives or descriptions about the action.2. There is no way Dervian could have recovered from all of that. I was involved with his journey, even assuming a week it still doesn't work.From Nuju's post, we can infer his injuries. By my best analysis, I would say:-Severe concussion from the head blow. Possibly complicated by the second and third collisions, with Madrihk, and the ground. A head injury can be made severely worse with a second impact, including brain damage.-Severe damage to the internal organs of the abdomen, severe enough that the abdomen was visibly dented. The abdomen contains such organs as the stomach, part of the intestines, liver, spleen and kidneys. If the stomach acids leak out, they can kill within twenty minutes. The stomach was almost certainly severely damaged, and that isn't even getting started on the other organs, or the major blood vessels.-He recieved a major stab wound to the shoulder that reached the other side. Major blood loss is certain.-A second and third impact. As mentioned above, a second alone can cause brain damage in conjunction with a major head injury, like the one sustained in the first attack of the post.Now, let's examine his 'recovery'. He was located by a group of your characters, and given little to no immediate medical attention. From the Hive, he was transported to Po-Koro, not a short journey, where most of the treatment occurred in a hospital. Not long after, he was forcibly brought from said hospital to Ko-Koro. He traveled to Le-Koro, then back. Shortly after, he engaged in combat. Shortly after that, he traveled back to Le-Koro.By all rights, he should be dead. In fact, he should have been dead on the journey to Po-Koro. And if not then, then certainly after being forcibly taken from a hospital. Even if he'd been left there, it would've taken quite a long time to recover. He shouldn't have been moving for weeks, let alone extended travel and combat.
It was rather impressive in the movie, and over half the actions are the exact same thing. It's like a novelization or at the least, scriptalization. (Is that even a word?)Good, then I haven't overstepped on graphic violence. Oh yeah, forgot about Big Convoy. I will make his injuries worse right now, if that helps, but no sense going back and editing everything. Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Soooo...am I the only one mildly creeped out out by the extended torture scene in Le-Wahi? This isn't an episode of 24.Lets keep this mild for the younger amongst us. Site rules ladies and gentlemen. Death is one thing, but an extended and dragged out torture scene that wouldn't be out of place in an R-rated film seems to be going a bit to far.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

@TNG, What I was getting at was that he should be nearly dead. Not Oh, I'm badly injured, someone get me a Mask of Healing nearly dead, he should be I'm not talking because I'm unconscious, and I barely have a pulse, I'm going to need severak weeks in the ICU even assuming I survive nearly dead.@ Basilisk, It's not too bad. Nothjing is being described in horrific detail, so I'm not too concerned. You're correct people should be careful, but we're not at the line yet.

fK5oqYf.jpg