Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

IC: Nemesis' mask was pulled off, so he stabbed his sword into the tree to avoid falling. OOC: He used the adrenaline rush to power it.IC: With his Blast Rod, he fired on the now obviously falling D.
Without a mask, all that would come out of the Blast Rod would be a pretty feeble flame.Just sayin'.

IC: Nemesis' mask was pulled off, so he stabbed his sword into the tree to avoid falling. OOC: He used the adrenaline rush to power it.IC: With his Blast Rod, he fired on the now obviously falling D.
Without a mask, all that would come out of the Blast Rod would be a pretty feeble flame.Just sayin'.
If that, considering he's been spraying fire all over the place. Without his mask, he'd probably be shooting sparks. Good luck trying to get that through to TNG...

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

I'm thinking about making a character for the ILS. Not sure yet. What's the exact process for getting in?
You can join fairly easily, but of course longer-running members will have more of a say in things. The better the reason for joining and the nicer you act/RP in the group, the better your relationship with the ILS will be. Being too crazy or trigger-happy or similar will just hurt your position, though. In short: anyone who opposes Makuta and is prepared to work together with other people can join up. Then time will show how the relation goes.

I'm thinking about making a character for the ILS. Not sure yet.What's the exact process for getting in?
You can join fairly easily, but of course longer-running members will have more of a say in things. The better the reason for joining and the nicer you act/RP in the group, the better your relationship with the ILS will be. Being too crazy or trigger-happy or similar will just hurt your position, though. In short: anyone who opposes Makuta and is prepared to work together with other people can join up. Then time will show how the relation goes.
And when you're me, no-one likes you, but they keep you because they need you.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

If you had seen Andrew's* Skype chat last night, you wouldn't think that. Case closed.*As in, Velox.
I really ought to get Skype. Then I can have weird conversations with people. Like you.[/offtopic]

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

If that, considering he's been spraying fire all over the place. Without his mask, he'd probably be shooting sparks.Good luck trying to get that through to TNG...
Did not consider that. I know enough to know that much is true.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Very impressive starter post D.A.V.E. I quite liked the way it showed off the various advantages Vinathli brings to the table and her personality. It's a strong introduction for the character. :)How long did that take to type up?

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

I typed up a sick post in Kumu. And then I made it slightly less sick. Same stuff, less description. BTW, I would be happy if someone solved the riddle. =3
Hm. Whoever's after Xylak doesn't have the most efficient agents or there was a lapse in his hiring procedures. He seems to snatch up the insane and desperate.Eh. That has it's uses but cold assassins who don't do silly things like "torment the victim" before they get around to pulling the trigger tend to be more efficient and effective. Good writing, we can infer quite a bit about Xylak's foe from his agents. He tends towards style over efficiency and wants to break Xylak before he kills him. Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

I prefer the 'limbs ripped off and reattached in strange places before having their still-beating heart cut out', but everyone ought to have their own opinions.@Basilisk: Actually, the kind fellow who placed the corpse in Xylak's wardrobe is a different character. The other guy is owned by Wotz.

Edited by Using Less Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I prefer the 'limbs ripped off and reattached in strange places before having their still-beating heart cut out'
I have a new, slightly larger amount of respect towards you

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

@Basilisk: Actually, the kind fellow who placed the corpse in Xylak's wardrobe is a different character. The other guy is owned by Wotz.
Ah. I was using the Vortixx suicide bomber as a reference there as well.Anyhow, in my opinion there's a reason insane serial killers are almost always caught while it can take decades or years to capture a single mob boss. One values random slaughter, the other values efficiency and...well, not getting caught. Hence their increased out-of-prison lifespan. Serial killers make good short-term threatening characters, but if you want a long-term nemesis...go with the crime boss.Which you seem to have done. Making my statements entirely pointless. :P

I prefer the 'limbs ripped off and reattached in strange places before having their still-beating heart cut out', but everyone ought to have their own opinions.@Basilisk: Actually, the kind fellow who placed the corpse in Xylak's wardrobe is a different character. The other guy is owned by Wotz.
You know people generally tend to die of blood loss from, I'unno, LOSING ALL THEIR LIMBS before they can get their beating hearts ripped out? Right?Doesn't prevent Knife from doing stuff like that, though. She's sawed off legs with three inches of steel before. But then again, she's a sadist. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.