Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Attention Players!Tomorrow morning I leave for New York City. I will be gone there for over a month. I want not to have to fret about this game; I want to enjoy my trip. What this means for YOU:- I will field no requests or approvals when I am gone. Sorry. If you want something approved, do not PM me about it until I get back, please. This is because I need to keep my inbox clear for messages about rule infractions.- If you see somebody somewhere and they're doing something illegal, please PM me the who, what, how, and link me to the post, and I'll try to look at/deal with it upon my return. This is the only kind of PM I want to get from people during my absence.- If you break the rules while I'm gone, I can assure you your punishment will be more severe. This isn't one of those movies where mom and dad are away from home and you guys get to throw a massive party. Because mom and dad will come back, they will find out, and they won't just ground you. They'll shoot you and your friends in the face. That's what kind of movie this is.- If perhaps I may post now and then, or you see me checking the forum for a few minutes, it doesn't mean I'm back. I will let you guys know when I have returned officially. - Exercise restraint. Err on the side of lawfulness. - Listen to the people who tell you to do things that I would have told you to do, i.e. staying on topic in GD, playing fairly, and all that jazz. If somebody tells you that you're straying outside the parameter of the rules, don't disregard what they're saying - even if you think they're wrong, it's better to be even more lawful than potentially run the risk of playing badly and illegally. I'm not here to remind you guys of the little things. Try to remember them yourselves. Don't wreck the place while I'm gone, yeah?

test2.png

GRAVITY!!!! :biggrin:What's up? We need you to start playing Sythrih again. Agate got attacked but a mysterious henchmen and stuff...anyway Agate and Laryn are at the Po-koro hospital with some other people, they're talking to one of Mef's new characters, a nameless Toa of Earth who doesn't even know how to talk. So yeah, find them and stuff. :PEdit: Don't worry Nuju, I'll keep them in line. :3

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Alright enjoy your vacation!

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Yea I figured, I guess we could explore the place till he returns.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Not under, just the surface.

Anyway, where is the life fire crew?

Yeah you better, cause remember how Sam Nex offered to make that evil Vortixx that experimented on Agate? Well he did, and now he's coming after us. :D

That's not a bad idea.
It's not a good idea either. :P
It's not a bad or good idea? So it's what...a neutral idea? :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Attention Players!Tomorrow morning I leave for New York City. I will be gone there for over a month. I want not to have to fret about this game; I want to enjoy my trip.What this means for YOU:- I will field no requests or approvals when I am gone. Sorry. If you want something approved, do not PM me about it until I get back, please. This is because I need to keep my inbox clear for messages about rule infractions.- If you see somebody somewhere and they're doing something illegal, please PM me the who, what, how, and link me to the post, and I'll try to look at/deal with it upon my return. This is the only kind of PM I want to get from people during my absence.- If you break the rules while I'm gone, I can assure you your punishment will be more severe. This isn't one of those movies where mom and dad are away from home and you guys get to throw a massive party. Because mom and dad will come back, they will find out, and they won't just ground you. They'll shoot you and your friends in the face. That's what kind of movie this is.- If perhaps I may post now and then, or you see me checking the forum for a few minutes, it doesn't mean I'm back. I will let you guys know when I have returned officially. - Exercise restraint. Err on the side of lawfulness. - Listen to the people who tell you to do things that I would have told you to do, i.e. staying on topic in GD, playing fairly, and all that jazz. If somebody tells you that you're straying outside the parameter of the rules, don't disregard what they're saying - even if you think they're wrong, it's better to be even more lawful than potentially run the risk of playing badly and illegally. I'm not here to remind you guys of the little things. Try to remember them yourselves.Don't wreck the place while I'm gone, yeah?
I laughed at this. XD

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Why do I have a feeling that Havon will be the first one to meet Iris!Miha? *Poke's Snelly*Anyways, when is Tillian's wedding going to end? I have things I want to do with my character that's there. And it's not attending Tilian's wedding.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

I actually want 507 donuts right now.I'm really hungry.That's what happens when you sleep for twelve hours and have no dinner beforehand.
...Did Mussiki sleep for twelve hours and have no dinner beforehand?Is Mussiki the incarnation of all your twisted desires to troll waiters in order to accumulate massive amounts of food?And, best question of all: SHOULD WE EVEN CARE? :P Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Making characters just for solving a minor plotline is bad. Bad, people. :P Of course, if you flesh the character out well enough, it's not so bad. But don't treat new characters as disposable plot-solving tools whenever you need a specific mask power or something. ;)

Speaking of hidden lines, you could also try and use a mask of psychometry to read the past of the thing, though that may be slightly unreliable.
This was actually mentioned IC at some point, but no one had that mask on hand. Any Akaku or Psychometry-wearers out there would likely be sought after by us now, though, so they have a plausible reason for going to the obelisk. Or perhaps they just hear about it and figure it out on their own. Still, we won't find any hidden lines or other plot clues at all until Nuju returns, so that's plenty of time for character development. :lol:
Right so, is using a Nui-Rama as a pet legal? As according to Biosector01, the Gukko force made use of them.
I dare say we've murder most of them, but of the few that remain; I think you only need to pry off the infected masks in order to start taming it. Having a mount is allowed AFAIK, just don't abuse it.

Making characters just for solving a minor plotline is bad. Bad, people. :P Of course, if you flesh the character out well enough, it's not so bad. But don't treat new characters as disposable plot-solving tools whenever you need a specific mask power or something. ;)
To be honest it's stuff like this that ticks me off, I think people should create those characters because they want to, not just because they want to (possibly) solve a section of the plot.I have an old man Toa with a Mask of X-Ray vision, and I'd say he's in Ta-Koro right now milling about, but I made him way before this came up, but I also would rather not force him that direction...kind of how a certain thing showed up out of nowhere to help give evidence, it was really convenient, too convenient for me.Anyways...So I heard something about the school being basically dead.That's upsetting...on that case though could we try reinvigorate it, get new teachers and students.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

To be honest it's stuff like this that ticks me off, I think people should create those characters because they want to, not just because they want to (possibly) solve a section of the plot.I have an old man Toa with a Mask of X-Ray vision, and I'd say he's in Ta-Koro right now milling about, but I made him way before this came up, but I also would rather not force him that direction...kind of how a certain thing showed up out of nowhere to help give evidence, it was really convenient, too convenient for me.Anyways...So I heard something about the school being basically dead.That's upsetting...on that case though could we try reinvigorate it, get new teachers and students.
Well. The big problem is that the two primary players for the school are both inactive.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

@Katuko: I'm way ahead of y'all, just joined the ILS with a character who wears a Mask of Psychometry. cool.png
Or perhaps Madrihk is finally tired of dancing the good-guy dance and proceeds to strangle him right there and then. Should probably have done that back with the Parakuka-clues as well.Kidding, of course, but the thought did cross my mind when we were all "Oh noes what is this?" and the Vortixx went "Oh hai it's Parakuka, guys!" and we went "It's what now?" and he was all *MASSIVE EXPOSITION*. Edited by Katuko