RPG: FTL

Alex Humva

IC:

It soon transpired that someone had stenciled "The Galaxy's only Hyperdrive Equipped Singles Bar" on the airlock of the Kestrel.

Ferret hairs were found at the scene.

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

Ic:

Rehn blushed for a moment as she tried to decided what to do, her indecisiveness probably being picked up by Ashley.

To with it.

Rehn leaned forward ever so slightly, her face a brilliant red as she touched her forehead to Ashley's, about to saw something she saw when she first watched civilian life out of yubokun.

Rehn kissed Ashley upon the lips.

IC [Dorian]

Dorian was elsewhere in the sea of yarn, though he was raising an eyebrow, apparently aware of the events transpiring; he was in Ashley's head, after all. "Your first kiss and it isn't even real. I don't know which I should cry about, the emotion of the scene or the fact that this is happening in a dream."

IC [Dave]

Somewhere in the mainframe, the computer was congratulating itself on a job well done.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC:

"Day 25." Can said, dictating aloud to his computer in between gulps of hot chocolate as he walked his way to his quarters. "Today was eventful. The doctor we picked up with the ambassador finally snapped and attacked Ashley, who proceeded to, as far as I know, develop psychic powers due to stress, which makes about as much sense as everything else.. We docked at the Brasilia and spent a few hours in their beach room. Battleship crews are more spoiled than the rest of the Fleet. The Colonel made the computer sentient for some reason, and actually promoted it above me. Some of the Fleet ratings broke out the beer today and the officers didn't even bat an eye; some of them joined in. I'm beginning to wonder if the entire fleet is this lax in military discipline, or if this mission was orchestrated to get unruly officers like the Colonel and myself out of the military's way." Can paused to consider this for a moment. "In a surprisingly high-school like move for career officers in their thirties, Estelle got together with Major Daniels. I also suspect Ashley and Rehn might have some sexual tension going. I wonder if that new gunner is single..." Can trailed off, deciding not to say anything more on that topic before switching to a more serious topic.

"I'm still confused as to why I'm on this ship. I was assigned here because I'm considered a flexible officer by Planetary Forces standards, but if this is a representative sampling of the Space Forces then they seem to lack any sense of military discipline, which seems to place me as the most conservative and by-the-book officer on the ship. It's not a role I'm used to. I doubt Harken is enjoying all the paperwork his new job takes." Can, getting curious, saved the journal in his folder on the ship's computer. "Computer, comment on the latest journal entry."

Edited by Xomeron
That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

OOC

Uhm, yeah, there was Devas? Explicitly gay. There's also the bisexual members of the crew.

IC [Dorian]

Dorian, having decided that his presence wasn't particularly needed/was being ignored, descended into the yarn sea, off to go have some adventure somewhere else in Ashley's head. Possibly go spend some time with Emily, though he wasn't sure if that was entirely proper, imaginary version of her. Though he could try contact... be impolite to use Ashley's abilities without her consent though, also probably impossible.

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

-==IC: Anna==-

At about that point, also realizing she wasn't needed there, Anna appeared beside Dorian, floating along.

"Oh, hi there." Anna said with a smile to Dorian, wondering if they would be better like this.

IC:

The Weapons Officer's eyebrows crept upward in amusement, almost like they had a mind and laugh of they're own. He chuckled quietly when she giggled, taking one step towards the door before pausing again. "What to do now... Hmm, good question."

"Well, do you have anything you want to do? We could head back to the Brasilia, or we could find something here. Plenty of movies around."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"I think that'd be fun. No crazy doctors, fewer people, no confusing floating Rockmen... That'd be fun." Daniels nodded, smile widening another notch. "Good idea, Estelle. Meet there in a few minutes, after we've had time to change?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC

"Of course." She said with a grin, giving him a gentle kiss on the cheek before making her way to her room. Once there, she pulled on a pair of boy short bikini bottoms and a matching black top. She smiled at herself in the mirror and then pulled on a white t-shirt and her shorts.

As she left, she gently petted Spot, the big slug dog wagging his tail happily. "After I spend some time with will, you and I will go for a walk, okay?" He woofed in agreement, causing Estelle to giggle. "See ya spot."

With a wave, she left her room and made her way to the bridge.

IC:

William's trip had been much the same, for the first few minutes of it; He had walked back to his own quarters, unlocked the door, and slipped inside to change. Finding his attire wasn't hard, he hadn't had much time to put things away, after all, and changing into the clothes took very little time. Away went the shipboard uniform, and on went his dark blue swimming shorts and a plain gray shirt. Satisfied, he slipped his footwear back and and stepped out of the room, locking it on his way out. The lock was a matter of habit; It wasn't unusual, on board his old ship, for colleagues to slip into shared rooms for a prank. Not to mention the fact that he preferred the privacy anyway, though really, the Colonel or the Lt. Colonel could override the lock with ease.

Such thoughts were far from his mind, however, as he doubled back to meet Estelle near the bridge. He smiled as he rounded the corner, spotting her just outside the smaller room.

"There you are. Ready?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"I would be delighted, Major Walker." William replied cheerfully, taking hold of her hand and beginning to move at a leisurely pace towards the ship's exit. "Shouldn't take long to get there, assuming we remember how to get there."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC

"I think I remember." She chuckled, her hand giving his a tight squeeze. "If not.... Well, we will figure something out... Right?" The flight commander gave a grin, her green eyes looking over at him sweetly.

IC:

"Worst comes worst, we ask someone." Daniels asked teasingly, taking a turn towards the link between the two ships. "Or we wander around aimlessly until we figure it out. I had a few trips like that as a kid. They were, without exception, long."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC
The Estelle/William thing is being resolved on Skype, so whenever that's finished probably get the logs posted or something. In the mean time, in the interests of keeping things moving along for others, we'll gonna have a twelve hour time skip. Means most people will be awake and doing stuff again, so hooray.

IC [Dorian]

Ashley's mind slipped into consciousness, even as another was poking at it. Ashley. Ashleeeeeeeey. I think you've had enough sleep. Could wake up now.

voidstars.png

IC [Dorian]

Ashley you've been asleep for like... what time is it, move your head, move your head... you've been asleep for like twelve hours, you're plenty rested, I'm sure.

voidstars.png