Set Review: Legends of Chima 70125 Gorilla Legend Beast

Gorilla head

Did you know the scientific name for the gorilla is gorilla gorilla gorilla? I don't think the Chima get too technical, but Gorzan probably appreciates his ancestors as the Gorilla Legend Beast enters the Legends of Chima. Today we see just what makes this set so special among the Legend Beast collection, and even give a set away in the review video. Read, and watch, on to see this jungle beast show his muscle among the ranks in Chima.

View the full article

Of the three legend beasts that I have (eagle, lion and gorilla) this one is easily my favourite, and I'd totally recommend it to anyone considering buying it. Not that the others aren't good too.

Making brickfilms since 2007.

Check out my latest animations:

, and Avengers Tower!

The first episode of Nuva,

Magnetic Mania, is now live! Check it out!

burning_logo.jpg

This is an ok set but not my favorite of the Legend Beast sets.

I also wonder why they gave the Gorilla 2 fingers and a thumb on each hand. Was 2 more Exo Force robot arms to much for the budget?

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

This set bothers me for the same reason Gorzan's minifigure bothers me: for a tribe that in-canon is all about being incredibly chill, seeing these guys be so darn angry is really jarring and I don't like it a lot. (I haven't gotten to the gorilla legend beast in the show but I assume it's not that angry either). I guess the set itself is pretty neat though, definitely some good brown and tan parts in there. I wouldn't personally buy it, but my focus on Chima is the minifigures, and I already have one (so angry) Gorzan...

• Upvote 1

AXKP5KC.png