EDIT Mapkuta

Pretty nice map, definitely looks inline with canon, however, I'm just a bit bothered by the fact that you didn't include all the island names. For me it's no real biggie, but I'm not sure if every Bionicle fan can tell which island is which just by looking at it's shape and location. :shrugs:

• Upvote 2

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

Wow, Makuta station posts aside, this puts in perspective the amount of places never visited before by Lego! (outside serials of course).

I agree with JAG18 here, while there are some obvious land masses, it would be handy to have included the names.

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

Bitil sure got a nice chunk of the universe. Good thing he could summon duplicates of himself -- he'd need it for all those islands!

I was under the impression that there was virtually nothing there on those lower islands (which would explain why he got so many). After all, the book says "what lies further, is still a mystery..."

• Upvote 4

Bitil sure got a nice chunk of the universe. Good thing he could summon duplicates of himself -- he'd need it for all those islands!

I was under the impression that there was virtually nothing there on those lower islands (which would explain why he got so many). After all, the book says "what lies further, is still a mystery..."

Bitil might know more secrets than we thought. I wonder why he he seemed so dense in his 2008 protrayal...:shrugs:

Yea, Bitil's area is interesting. I'm sure the only reason he got all that is because there probably isn't much on it.

It WOULD be interesting for a story to take place on these "legs" of unexplored islands. I've said it before, possibly area for bionicle reboot? eh?

Tu2d6W7.jpg