Sky blue Kaukau

Is there anyone who has a sky blue Kaukau?

kaukau.jpg

Is this a sky blue Kaukau, or the normal one? I really can't tell to be honest.

It seems lighter than the normal one I have, but not as light as the sky blue one.

Can anyone help?

Hail Denmark

This just look like a normal Trans-Light Blue Kaukau to me :notsure:. But just to check, can you take a picture of this Kaukau and the other kaukau that you have and put them said by said.

Also if they are the same, Can I Have One of Them :begging:

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

This just look like a normal Trans-Light Blue Kaukau to me :notsure:. But just to check, can you take a picture of this Kaukau and the other kaukau that you have and put them said by said.

Also if they are the same, Can I Have One of Them :begging:

No they are very different. I have both too as well as the yellow one.

Edit: Sorry, must be on drugs. No I think they are the same mask. I thought you were talking about the dark blue and the light blue

Edited by Your Evil Friend

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Edit: Sorry, must be on drugs. No I think they are the same mask. I thought you were talking about the dark blue and the light blue

You may have the Derp Virus :evilbiggrin:
I believe so haha. To be faired just woken up. Do you have both masks to compare?

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

You may have the Derp Virus :evilbiggrin:
I believe so haha. To be faired just woken up. Do you have both masks to compare?

I only have the Dark Blue, Red, Green, White, Black and Orange Kaukau (I want the yellow one so bad :() not the Light-blue Kaukau, that why I was asking Doodleloot to make a picture of the two mask he was talking about side by side.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

I will make a side by side picture once I get the set with the mask.

Sorry, I don't believe there is a light trans blue that comes with any set. It's a misprint.

That's what I'm counting on. The set is used and has been opened.

So my guess would be that they simply put on the wrong mask, if it really is the trans-light blue Kaukau.

Hail Denmark

Based on your image I would be very surprised if what you have is not a sky blue/trans-light blue Kaukau. The normal Kaukau is a much deeper shade of blue, while the shade of the mask in the image matches my own sky blue Kaukau very closely. For reference, here's Bricklink's image of the normal Kaukau.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

Sorry, I don't believe there is a light trans blue that comes with any set. It's a misprint.

So my guess would be that they simply put on the wrong mask, if it really is the trans-light blue Kaukau.

How much did you bought it for, I would like to know.

Well if it was the Trans-light Blue Kaukau, it would be the best deal...

Also I would say lucky and ask you if I can buy it off you and say that "I have Nachos and I'm not afraid to use it" (just got to have the Drunk on Nachos Moment :P )

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

If you pay attention to the eye colour, it's not the only wrong piece they put on.

-Gata signoff.png

• Upvote 1

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

OKAY EVERYONE STOP!

Are we saying that this is a new colour all entirely or are we saying this is different to the one that came with the set.

Because if we are talking about the first question then the answer is: No

If its the second then: Yes!!!!!!

*Ahem*

Thank you.

OKAY EVERYONE STOP!

Are we saying that this is a new colour all entirely or are we saying this is different to the one that came with the set.

*Ahem*

Thank you.

The second one. I thought I made that pretty clear.

Hail Denmark

OKAY EVERYONE STOP!

*Ahem*

Thank you.

The second one. I thought I made that pretty clear.

No. You did. Its me confusing myself as per usual

OKAY, HOW ABOUT THIS

1. The mask is Trans-light blue
  2. The Trans-light blue mask Do Not belong in this set
  3. same with the eyes
  4. The original mask is Trans-Blue
  5. NACHO ARE AWESOME

That all, let's stop this and have some Nachos that do not have the Derp Virus inside it.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

kaukau.jpg

It seems lighter than the normal one I have, but not as light as the sky blue one.

Can anyone help?

I believe the kaukau you have came with HAHLI in her matoran set . its a lighter color than Gali's kaukau . Edited by Cashew2u

"I gave up a millennium ago; they're just far too simple minded. It's as if they actually require a soul of immoral energy to guide them. They only listen to their false idols and these so called 'geniuses' who claim to have a more complex understanding of life, rather than a man who offers nothing but a chance for amelioration. Everyone's too distracted by the concept of 'freedom' that they forgot what the true purpose of life is.

But when you care too much... and rebuke... and rebuke... and rebuke... yet you fail to mend due to in denial fools, you give up. Give up and watch them crumble."

that's The Khan for ya.

Google Plus

prototype mocs

1st Associative Vegeta

-

Can anyone help?

I believe the kaukau you have came with HAHLI in her matoran set . its a lighter color than Gali's kaukau .

That needs more investigating either from someone who has a hahli set and the sky blue mask...it could be a good idea to ask Aanchir our resident color expert  if he can take a look at this he's literally a like a ta-metru mask maker, they know every kanohi mask they've ever produced

Edit: I've sent Aanchir a private message to ask him if he's willing a take look, i hope he agrees to it.

Edited by ---Kopaka Nuva---

qs3135.jpg

-

Can anyone help?

I believe the kaukau you have came with HAHLI in her matoran set . its a lighter color than Gali's kaukau .

That needs more investigating either from someone who has a hahli set and the sky blue mask...it could be a good idea to ask Aanchir our resident color expert  if he can take a look at this he's literally a like a ta-metru mask maker, they know every kanohi mask they've ever produced

Edit: I've sent Aanchir a private message to ask him if he's willing a take look, i hope he agrees to it.

Ha, you flatter me. :P

Hahli's mask was molded in the same color as Gali's (Transparent Blue). Any difference is probably just run-of-the-mill inconsistency or discoloration. Here's a picture of it and other Transparent Blue parts on Brick Colorstream.

The Sky Blue Kaukau is a misprint that appeared in 2001 mask packs. Its official color name is Transparent Fluorescent Blue, and it's the same color as Toa Mata Kopaka's eyes, Toa Inika Matoro's ball cups, or the Toa Mahri visors. The photos in this topic look about how I'd expect it to look. You can easily tell it apart from Gali and Hahli's masks.

• Upvote 1