The Person Below Me

WORT WORT WORT

I believe we are all evil, just that humanity can't stand such a thought. In response to an innate sense of justice we created what I dub the 'Law of Man' and classify certain acts as being more evil than others. I still think that way out of both habit and cultural usage, but my brain knows better.

No, unfortunatley. Played it before, and It's exactly what a Star wars themed Third-person shooter should be like.

I have a couple of big mods on my copy, so ti is hard for me to go play it on the PS2 with my brotharos.

IYS makes up his/her own curse words, and maybe even words in-general

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I' always tired. Though I could have some more to do. I get bored easily I think.

TPBM prefers to be called the IYS.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

No one is above me. Therefore I have to answer no. I am not below or beneath you. Though I think you were out of ideas or were just hoping for an easy "yes" response because the next power appears below you in Linear view. Sorry I could not give it to you.

TPBM thinks I made a bid deal out of replaying to the above post.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Yep... Though not sure where it is or what color. Unless then Gen2 Mask of Fire counts. Then I have a red and Trans Red version  hehe.

TPBM Has a full set of the 2015 Toa.

Onua.png

I never owned Kopaka Mata's sword. But the chilling factor I heard it had pleases me. Being heat intolerant and all.

TPBM is Petewa...

Onua.png

Not sure... Not really a violent person in real life. Usually only fighting if absolutely necessary. You know with an intent to harm. Or rather defend from harm.

TPBM Likes Transformers....

Onua.png

Nope. I once thought he was lame, just like how I once thought his arch-enemy Aquaman was lame.

IYS still thinks Aquaman is lame when he clearly isn't.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Nope, because animated avatars do not work on this site. I do have some Kirby ones on my Photobucket that are cool...

TPBM thinks my stationary Avatar is cool. Also they know what it is.

Onua.png

I have no idea what that means...

TPBM will explain what that means to me.

Onua.png

Nope, because animated avatars do not work on this site. I do have some Kirby ones on my Photobucket that are cool...

TPBM thinks my stationary Avatar is cool. Also they know what it is.

Yes they do. Check my profile  :P

TPBM likes cottage cheese

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username.