Project MNOG 3D

specsowl

CrunchBiteNuva on DeviantArt (I think he's also on BZP but I can't remember what his username is) actually made actual Macku and Hewkii plushies.  They're absolutely adorable!

I know, so cute! XD

(And yeah, same name on DA as here).

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

Finally downloaded it. Set up the controls, got the graphics set up and clicked play...

IT IS GLORIOUS. THIS SHOULD BE IN AN ART MUSEUM.

Glad you ,like it!

So are you guys going to add quests to Ga-Koro? Which Koro are you building next?

The next Koro will be Onu Koro and the terrain to get there.

Quests will be added, but only once we got some more "stuff" set up :P

Right, I have need of some help, something that can help with making this game:

I need a side-on picture and a top-on picture of the Volitak and the Faxon.

If anybody has those Kanohi, please take those pictures and help out.

Thanks! ;)

I own a lot of masks, so I might be able to help you with that. Do you want the masks to have the blue screen piece? And, for the Faxon in particular, do you want that one to have the "bulb" thing at the top?

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

I recently explored the waterfall and area outside of Ga-Koro, and I was impressed how finished it was, even if I fell through the mask. I even took a screen recording of this adventure. It's about five minutes long. Here it is- 

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RahkshiToa88/Bionicle/mnog3d_beautiful_view.mp4

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

I own a lot of masks, so I might be able to help you with that. Do you want the masks to have the blue screen piece? And, for the Faxon in particular, do you want that one to have the "bulb" thing at the top?

Those details don't matter much, you'll know why eventually ;)

I recently explored the waterfall and area outside of Ga-Koro, and I was impressed how finished it was, even if I fell through the mask. I even took a screen recording of this adventure. It's about five minutes long. Here it is- 

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RahkshiToa88/Bionicle/mnog3d_beautiful_view.mp4

Awesomeness! And its the Mac version too. Run into any crashing problems?

Those details don't matter much, you'll know why eventually ;)

Awesomeness! And its the Mac version too. Run into any crashing problems?

Nope.

I HATE SCORPIOS

I have both masks! Do you want them on a head or without a head?

Preferably without head  :P

Nope.

Oh thats really good!

There's been a number of people reporting crashes with the Mac version on this thread.

What OS version are you using?

Nope.

Oh thats really good!

There's been a number of people reporting crashes with the Mac version on this thread.

What OS version are you using?

OS X 10.9.4, on a Macbook Air. 

I HATE SCORPIOS

Okay I'll have the masks (with visor, without visor, With bulb without bulb) Pictured by saturday! Luckily the only exam I have this week is German(I suck at German lol)

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

OS X 10.9.4, on a Macbook Air.

Hmm, the one who had problem was OS X 10.6 I believe...

That could be one explanation.

Okay I'll have the masks (with visor, without visor, With bulb without bulb) Pictured by saturday! Luckily the only exam I have this week is German(I suck at German lol)

Ok, awesome! Thanks!

Are there any other masks that you require?

At the moment no, but I know where to ask when I do ;)

I'm sorry, the pics are running a little late

If you'll be unable to get them, I can get them for you.

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Do you still have Po-Koro saved? Could you ppplllleeeeeeaaasssee add that right now? It looks so cool. Also, I found a glitch where you can swim up underneath the temple and get in, but then you're stuck inside. Also, what's in/behind the giant boulders at the edge of the map?

Do you still have Po-Koro saved? Could you ppplllleeeeeeaaasssee add that right now? It looks so cool. Also, I found a glitch where you can swim up underneath the temple and get in, but then you're stuck inside. Also, what's in/behind the giant boulders at the edge of the map?

I have a video of me exploring the edge of this map, you might have to dig around in this thread to find it.

I HATE SCORPIOS

Po Koro is being redone, using some of the assets seen in those screenshots.

But our current priority is Onu Koro.

No pressure or anything, but you are still looking for writers, right? You said that you were going to PM me, but you never did. I assume you meant you would do it if it turns out you do need help, so I assume that you've found all the writers you need at this point. But if it is because you just haven't gotten to the point of writing dialogue, I'm still open to help out. Plus I have a lot of free time to do it. And then I say a lot, I mean a huge amount :)

Just a geeky guy trying to learn the craft of writing stories.

Yes, you can go outside the Koro by climbing the poles sticking from the water over the gates and jumping off. This way, you can explore the temple and surrounding area. There is no legit way to exit yet, of course.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Hey guys. I know I haven't been here in a while and I figured I owe you guys some information.

Right now the production of the game is on hiatus. 

*immediate groans and told you so's*

The original plan was for the team to work while I was away, which I have been and will continue to be for at least a few months. Unfortunately, the team is unable to work on the game in it's current state. Do not despair though, as the game isn't forgotten about. 

The game for Ga-Koro is still able to be played and explored so if you haven't done so, please download and do so! 

I am sorry for the disappointment. For the next few months, enjoy Bionicle's return and we'll start work back eventually! 

Tattorack will still be around to answer any questions so feel free to ask. 

Until then!

• Upvote 2

*raises hand* I'm still mask-making.... or at least, as soon as I get some good pictures B-)

But yeah, overall its on hold due to lack of input. Don't go pointing fingers though, Life happened so that was more important :D

Though as soon as this is behind us we should be back on track!

Aye, it's always sad to see a project delayed but hopefully with enough support we can still see it finished one day. Just a thought, but have you guys got a method in place for accepting donations or something? I know it's easier to justify working on something when there's a little money in a pot for it! Also sounds like Tattorak will continue modelling at the very least so hopefully when the programmers are able to return there will be a nice lot of material for them to work with!

In the meantime, if you still have trouble with masks I think I have every single one and I work from home so can get pics almost as quickly as I can find said masks! I get PM alerts via email and email alerts to my tablet so let me know if anything else is ever needed and I can cut out that waiting period :D I can do these two if necessary but it seems like all that's holding it up is the ability to upload them. I know it's old now but I still use photobucket for my stuff. It works so why not?!

Edited by Munty

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Aye, it's always sad to see a project delayed but hopefully with enough support we can still see it finished one day. Just a thought, but have you guys got a method in place for accepting donations or something? I know it's easier to justify working on something when there's a little money in a pot for it! Also sounds like Tattorack will continue modelling at the very least so hopefully when the programmers are able to return there will be a nice lot of material for them to work with!

In the meantime, if you still have trouble with masks I think I have every single one and I work from home so can get pics almost as quickly as I can find said masks! I get PM alerts via email and email alerts to my tablet so let me know if anything else is ever needed and I can cut out that waiting period :D I can do these two if necessary but it seems like all that's holding it up is the ability to upload them. I know it's old now but I still use photobucket for my stuff. It works so why not?!

No man, we can't ask money for this project. Its nicely meant, but... I dunno, doesn't feel fair.

Besides, wouldn't this give us trouble if we get money for something that isn't ours? :notsure:

Anyway since you asked about the masks.... here's my shopping list (so to speak):

Elda

Sanok

Kadin

Arthron

Zatth

Tryna

Pehkui

Faxon

Noble Miru

Noble Kakama

Hau (Lhikan)

Uh... yeah, quite a list :D

Anyway, front views aren't important because when looking on the google that basically the only thing there's to find of every mask.

But I need side and top views. This would greatly help with model accuracy ^_^

If Munty is somehow unable to get pictures of those masks, I have all of them except the Lhikan Hau.

Hi. I know I am new here, but I have played this game and absolutely love it so far. And if I may make a suggestion, what would anyone think if the playable matoran turned out to be Kopeke (eventually the next chronicler from Ko-Koro) instead of just a random matoran traveler? I'm not suggesting to change the story if that is what it would cause. I just think it would be pretty interesting and exciting, plus it would add a little more canon to the game and make it more legit (at least to me but WHO am I lol). Think about it, Takua and hahli had their turns in mnog 1 and 2 respectively. Why not give the final one to the final chronicler of mata nui (even though the name of the second game was called "the final chronicle" lol)? Please comment!

Hi. I know I am new here, but I have played this game and absolutely love it so far. And if I may make a suggestion, what would anyone think if the playable matoran turned out to be Kopeke (eventually the next chronicler from Ko-Koro) instead of just a random matoran traveler? I'm not suggesting to change the story if that is what it would cause. I just think it would be pretty interesting and exciting, plus it would add a little more canon to the game and make it more legit (at least to me but WHO am I lol). Think about it, Takua and hahli had their turns in mnog 1 and 2 respectively. Why not give the final one to the final chronicler of mata nui (even though the name of the second game was called "the final chronicle" lol)? Please comment!

The player of MNOG 3D is going to be a Matoran created by the player. You pick your village, your mask, stuff like that. It'll just be a random Matoran.

• Upvote 1

The player of MNOG 3D is going to be a Matoran created by the player. You pick your village, your mask, stuff like that. It'll just be a random Matoran.

It is gonna be a member of one of the six primary Matoran races, or are the other races allowed? Bo-Matoran could be mistaken for Le-Matoran, Vo/Ce-Matoran for Ga-Matoran. Or is the player really an Av-Matoran? PLOT TWIST! XD

• Upvote 1

It is gonna be a member of one of the six primary Matoran races, or are the other races allowed? Bo-Matoran could be mistaken for Le-Matoran, Vo/Ce-Matoran for Ga-Matoran. Or is the player really an Av-Matoran? PLOT TWIST! XD

I'm not a developer, I was just relaying previous information. If I remember correctly, they said it would be one of the six primary elements.

I can do Tynra, Noble Miru, Noble Kakama, Noble Hau and Kadin (with/without Inika head). 

For the Inika and the normals masks both it would be handy (and easier to take pictures of) if they were on a stand like so:

stand_1_by_tattorack-d8aqwee.pngstand_2_by_tattorack-d8aqweb.pngstand_3_by_tattorack-d8aqwe5.png

I'm not a developer, I was just relaying previous information. If I remember correctly, they said it would be one of the six primary elements.

Like Arzaki said, there will only be the 6 elements canon to Mata Nui available for character customization.

Considering the amount of choices that already gives as colour combinations and masks, I don't think that will be such a problem :P

Great! I'll upload videos of them later today to youtube. However, my Noble Kakama is broken. It's a long story, but it involves a tree, a younger cousin and a sidewalk. I'll just place it on the base if that's okay.

Gasp!! :OMG:

Irresponsible!

Any good bonkler should know that you shouldn't let anybody touch them or they'll break it, much less a member of your family!

:D

Joking aside;

Yeah, that would be awesome.

A bit broken mask doesn't matter so much as long as the shape and details are still there.