Toa Balta

BBBBalta

Ah, I see I'm not the only one thinking of the Kingdom in the downtime ;) I love, absolutely love, the Turahk heads on the Keetongu yellow. and the custom armor all around is a neat, creative touch. OVerall, this is a kick butt model that really stands out. My only beef with it is the eye color and the slightttt too long arms. Otherwise its a good work!

My only beef with it is the eye color and the slightttt too long arms. Otherwise its a good work!

Yeah, the arms are probably the biggest problem with the MOC. I'm planning on revamping him sometime, so I'll be sure to fix that! Also, what would you suggest for the eye color? Short of making a custom head, I can only do trans-orange and trans-lime.

The back is bare [...] perhaps if the shoulders jutted out a little less it might look even better.

I'll be sure to address those issues when I revamp it. Thanks for the reviews everyone!

Great job, I want one for my own!

I'm now accepting PBZP requests; PM me the specifications if you want me to make one for you! :t::b::3:

Q2TtLEz.png

I could see this as a set, distributed by Lego. Really I could! It's a near perfect representation of Balta, color wise and in overall appearance. And I'm totally fine with the arms being a little out of proportion, because Balta was kind of disproportional on as a Matoran because he was "fixed" be Karzahni. It's fine by me. Great job!- Darok

"You have to wonder at times what you're doing out there. Over the years, I've given myself a thousand reasons to keep running, but it always comes back to where it started. It comes down to self-satisfaction and a sense of achievement." - Steve Prefontaine

• 2 weeks later...

IMO, green (or yellowish-green) eyes would've looked better, and his body may have used a bit of black. Other than that, he is AMAZING!!! Well done :D:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)