Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

i hit you with the plastic end of my shovel.you are  very annoyed, and eventually just give me the mask to make me stop.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

I take the shovel form you, bash it against your head, and dig you a grave.

My mask and disposed body.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I use a rope to drag you down with me, then I climb back out and bury you in.

My mask and two disposed bodies.

t5pQDlO.jpg

i eat a marshmallow.

the lackluster post disappoints you so greatly you give me the mask, and give up on life.

my mask.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

I poison your mom's spaghetti. To save her own life, she confiscates the mask from you and gives it to me in exchange for the antidote.

My mask. 

Edited by DJ Khaled

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I use the force to rip your spine out of your body.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I use my powers over stone to make a slide back to the cliff, where I take the mask back.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I use my powers over fire to burn your face to a crisp.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

i call Greg and make him retcon your powers, and canonise a world where the mask is mine.

my mask.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

The fans become outraged and burn you at the stake for heresy.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I use a bat to launch the mask out of your hands and into the cosmos.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I drill into your ear.

My  mask.

Edited by Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

I jump on your head with a pogo-stick, and your head explodes.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

i humiliate you.you don't know or understand how, you just feel really, really violated.

my mask.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.