Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I support your move to bring back the Multiverse, as it saves me from doing it myself, but that won't change my new-found mission. I am going to kill you, ToaTimeLord, and I'm going to kill Inary, and I won't stop until every God in this multiverse has paid for their crimes. I shall bring liberation from the casuality of callous carnage, to prevent such a situation from ever occurring again.

I use the Staff of Unlimited Power to empower myself before teleporting you outside of the Core Universe, grabbing your arm and forcibly electrocuting you, sending as high a voltage as I can generate through you.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

That tingles hehe.

You want to hunt down all the gods that have been causing trouble. We should start with you.

I've been cleaning up your messes for ages now. Colliding universes you know how difficult it is to rebuild ONE.

I trap you in a void bubble. No why out no way in.

My Mask.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Consider this my repentance.

I don't actually have a problem with Khaled, but since he's in the way, I stab him through the eye with a lead pencil and toss his corpse to the side.

Multiple bodies, by the way, in case you thought I hadn't thought that far ahead. None of the cheap copies either, these are the real deal.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Never had a mother, so there's nothing to find. Besides, preventing my creation would create a massive paradox and fracture time, so I wouldn't recommend it.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Never had a mother, so there's nothing to find. Besides, preventing my creation would create a massive paradox and fracture time, so I wouldn't recommend it.

My Mask.

Thank you for explaining the paradox.

Now I blind you so I can get the mask.

My Mask

I only become a god when gods challenge me. I assume you understand.

I crack a metal bat against your head.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I challenge you to a match in Halo 5. Which doesn't make sense to you after I tell you that I've never played that game. While you ponder this thought, I sneak up on you, smash the Xbox One on your head to stun you, and run off with the Mask.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I throw the Halo 5 disc at you and ot is lodged into your forehead.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Stealing the mask is but an art, not a science.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Will you show us, or are you just going to vaguely talk about the future?

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I take the tea out of your hand before freezing you solid, carefully putting the tea down onto the floor.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I make all of the cells in your body shrivel up and die.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

i alt+f4 you.

my mask.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Please we destroyed whole universes

and NOW you deside to kill us.

First of all you can't. Only a immortal can kill a immortal.

Which I will demonstrate by killing Godkarmachine.

(stabs him in the heart with a knight dipped in the poison of the Judus tree.)

TwilightVezon this got you once when you were still ShadowVezon.

My Mask.

Edited by ToaTimeLord