Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Bah. That kind of power is something I'll be sure to get rid of in my new world order.

Fortunately, as I have many bodies, I can survive with one having a turnip for a head. Case in point, several more of me break their way free from the ground and overwhelm you in physical combat.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I allow them to kill me, unleashing a feedback loop killing all but one of your bodies. I then self-resurrect and begin hunting down your last remaining body, with the mask.

My mask.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

Suddenly massive pillars of flame burst from the ground around you, and smoke begins to obscure your vision. You see my sillhouette towering over you through the smoke, illuminated by the glow from the surrounding fire. Large sparks fly from my hands, providing brief illumination in the intense fog. A booming voice roars through the smoke: "You thought you could hope to face me, the Master of Shadows? Now, you shall learn the true power of Darkness!" Massive walls of fire rise from the ground, almost blinding you with their vivid red glow. With an overly dramatic gesture, these walls of fire close in on you with a deadly intent.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Thankfully, I don't need oxygen. I stab you.

My mask.

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

Now that we are in a void, I send electromagnetic radiation into your body to an intense degree. Once blinded by such a barrage to the senses, I then pump Gamma rays into your skull.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

The Hulk is not as strong as Thanos, though.

Thanos takes the mask.

Thanos' mask.

///////

Well, I guess my light show scared you off after all. I didn't even think my illusionary fire and simple shadow manipulation would work, but I guess once again I can count on you guys to keep me alive.

Speaking of staying alive, I take advantage of Thanos's distraction to sneak up on him and lightly touch him. Thanos is immediately able to pulverise me of course, but the brief contact is all I need to contaminate and assimilate him into my consciousness, giving me full control over his body. I warp his appearance to match my own visage, and create a force-field to protect my new body until I'm ready to begin my master plan.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Going for a different, less belligerent approach, I steal the mask while you are planning.

My mask.

///////

Meanwhile, I win the mask in a dart throwing contest.

My mask.

///////

This kills you.

My mask.

///////

Left chop.

My Mask.

///////

I reviscerate myself.

My mask.

///////

Oh, but I do, killing you in the process.

My mask.

///////

The indigestion you experience from the revisceration and absorption of Miras is fatal.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

While everybody was fighting it out, for the past 400+ comments I have been training in the arts of mystical that somehow allows me to do anything, because.

That's how every comment here works ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

As i come up to thy guy who holds the mask of McGuffin, he looks at me, ready to give me indigestion, then suddenly i disappear...

Then out of nowhere...

ROAD ROLLER!

<To be continued...|

My McGuffin.

uZloz2g.gif860.gif

I stop you as well.

My mask.

Edited by Kovsorr the Collector

///////

You look around, you hear the sound of silence...

Yet, you feel the presence of something, watching you, listening to you, knowing you inside-out.

Suddenly, from a distance, you can hear screams, screams of fear?

It gets closer, you step backwards, readying yourself.

However we both know....

You can't get ready for the horde.

Suddenly, screams of fear turns into a scream you would hear from a twilight fan in Comi-con.

ITS THE MOTHA-FU*KING FNAF FANBASE!

We did not think it was true, FNAF should have been dead, along with the sh*t fanbase...

However Scott wanted more money,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXDwIo5_AMo

and suddenly, thousands of god-awful YouTube videos popped up, to rack up as many views as they can milk.

Prepare for the storm, and prepare quick, prepare for Hurricane Sister Lactation!

As the stampede of brain-dead children continues, you loose your footing, and the mask falls out of your hand, and i take it.

My Mask.

uZloz2g.gif860.gif

I take my Almighty Tank of Justice and PurityTM and destroy the horde myself, and you are caught in its holy crossfire.

My mask.

Edited by New Age Retro Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

Proxima Midnight appears to assist her husband by throwing her lance at the Almighty Tank of Justice and PurityTM, the tremendous mass of the lance easily ripping through the tank's armour.

Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight's Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

TwiliVezon walks among the mist, with the mask in his hand, however...

This will not be a easy win for him...

You see, I was not only preparing until the 400 comments later, I was watching... (Sorry Toa Onaku, this is gonna get complex

(Rule 3: Keep it simple.)

And I was there, you never saw me, since we are in a void -Gunhaver "Now that we are in a void,", a void is empty, with no rules of science applying, you see, I knew since my old comment -Exploding Cheese "ITS THE MOTHA-FU*KING FNAF FANBASE!" (FNAF boys can spread their ###### everywhere, including the emptiness of a void), that the FNAF children would once again walk the earth, however, I did not play it so I can take the mask, taking the mask WAS A PART OF THE PLAN! You see, the mask, the McGuffin was a trap! The mask is made out of Protosteel (http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Protosteel), Energized Protodermis (http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Energized_Protodermis) and an unknown great kanoka disk. When I had the mask i put Antidermis on it (http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Antidermis), I thought it would be hard to put it on since Energized Protodermis cures the effects of Antidermis, however I learned that the Energized Protodermis was either hardened and is no longer liquid, or is too deep inside the mask to have an effect on anything on the outside, and since we are in the void, there is no air, it would be harder to cure you when you have the mask. I was saved since i did not coat the areas where i was touching it (after I was assumed dead, Twilight Vezon came and while both of them were distracted, I poured some on the areas where there was no Antidermis.), now the mask is infected, and so far 2 people have touched it, and many more will...

TL:DR=

I put Antidermis, a substance that "When infected with the virus, you will become mindless slaves, blindly obeying any command given to them.." -http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Antidermis

on the mask, and since everybody needs to steal the mask, it will infect more.

TTTL:NR (TooTooTooLong, Never Read)=

You are a lazy ######.

Effects (If anyone even does this anymore.):

You need to find a way to steal the mask without touching it, try to be creative please.

Lasts for 3 comments. (anyone can extend this by putting more Antidermis on the mask.)

(Please acknowledge the effect before you use it, an how many comments until it's over.)

I use a lot of gum and pick the mask up by sticking the gum to it.

My Mask...

Edited by Exploding Cheese

uZloz2g.gif860.gif

Since you never gave me an "order", in a visceral rage, I snap my fingers and suddenly the void becomes filled with masses and we all fall onto the nearest planet. The gravitational pull and air resistance burn any possible remains of Antidermis off of the mask. Using the fall to my advantage, I grab the back of your head and as we finally reach the ground, I slam your face into it as hard as I can. And I can punch people at mach five. I also use the rest of your body to break my fall.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

(To be honest, I don't think it would be fun for others if they had to do something already scripted. Because you need freedom here in order to make a legitimately good comment.)

I crash...

OR DID I?

You look behind yourself, as the sky comes falling down, who said the void cant be materialized?! (Well it can't, but who needs logic this is Steal The Mask.)

And on top of one of the falling pieces, you see me, staring.

However it took you a long time to stare, too long that a piece of the void falls on you, as your arm falls out to the side with the mask.

I take it, and with the last dose of Antidermis I have, i coat the whole mask with it.

Lets try this again, shall we? (Im doing this because I don't see enough of this happen much. Wont try this again this month.)

Effects (If anyone even does this anymore.):

You need to find a way to steal the mask without touching it, try to be creative please.

Lasts for 3 comments. (anyone can extend this by putting more Antidermis on the mask.)

(Please acknowledge the effect before you use it, an how many comments until it's over.)

My Mask.

uZloz2g.gif860.gif

All right, first of all, ignore Inary's slip of the tongue. We weren't in a void, we were in a vacumn since all Miras did was remove the air from a single room. Which we left ages ago.

Second, even if the antidermis was strong enough to control my actions (I should remind you that I'm an eldritch being who puts on a facade of mortal existence), you'll find that my mind is currently quite literally rock solid.

However my lieutenants, Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight, don hazmat suits and are therefore able to take the Mask without contaminating themselves.

Their Mask. (The real annoying thing is that the trick you just pulled is essentially what I was about to do before my mind was turned to stone. Now I'll need to change things up when I'm brought back.)

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy