Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I melt. Thankfully, I have time to surf into a spare body, which then carefully retrieves the mask from the dissolved remains of my previous one.

My mask.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

I leap out of the way, and run far away from where the sprinklers are.

My mask.

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

Flamethrowers rise to block your path, before spinning rapidly and sending fire in all directions.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I ninja-skillz my way safely through them.

My mask.

///////

I grab onto the side of the pit to avoid the lava.

My mask.

///////

I was merely trolling you the whole time - lava can't hurt me!

My mask.

///////

Suddenly laser cannons appear from the walls of the pit. They were intended to take out The Collector, but you find yourself caught in the crossfire.

When I realise that you got in the way, I quickly remove them, since I had larger plans for you.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Thank goodness for that. I was worried for a second that you'd have been killed by a mere deterrant, and wouldn't get to see my true plan come to culmination.

Speaking of which; I've been rather busy working on a little project of mine. You see, after Exploding Cheese had ruined my initial plan, I rwas trying to think up something else when I remembered about that simulation we escaped a while back. More specifically, I remembered that most of our associates weren't so lucky. So I went back, and I made some... improvements.

A large crack in the fabric of space opens up in the sky above you, and my brand new army emerges - the old Seekers who had remained trapped in the simulation, now enhanced with my glory. Using the simulation to slowly break their minds, I managed to make them completely subservient to my will. Armed with technology far in advance of the Time Police's, and with far stronger armour capable of healing wounds near-instantly, I've turned them into a force rivaling the largest empires in existence. They immediately fly from the cosmic tear and swarm you, easily overwhelming you despite your "magnificently shiny armour".

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Hurra! We have passed 250 pages worth of Steal The Mask. This calls for a long comment.

Lets have a jolly good time ey'! >:-)

Time...

The golden age of STM comments has passed after 250 years of fighting...

The golden age disappeared along with Exploding Cheese The 2nd, he is now stuck in time, forever conscious, after days he stopped trying to think entirely...

TJtOzeV.png

The Silver age, has begun!

Twilight Vezon has created a large crack in the fabric of space and time, swarming with thousands or millions of monsters and seekers, Toa Aeron walks backwards with his shiny magnificent armor, and right next to him, a man in a dusty old cloak walks forward, nobody can see his face, as the man walks forward, a few from Twilight Vezons army leaps at the man, however in a moments notice, the cloak falls and a ton of peculiarly made knives dash forward from where the man used to be, the knives go through the monsters (calling them monsters because we have no idea what came out of the crack.). Suddenly, everyone looks to their left...

"A few down, tons more to go, yare yare daze. Make it easy for me will you."

IT IS... Exploding Cheese The 3rd!

lkr13rF.png

(Also, I can't stress this enough, but this is not how I actually draw, Paint and Drawing are two different things, I do not want to spend too much time on Steal The Mask so this is hastily made, but still the best sloppy drawing I have made.)

Twilight Vezon sends more units, and in a second they are on the ground...

Twilight Vezon thinks to himself, "He did not even move a muscle, how...?)

"An army, what does that do? Only peer pressure can win a war, making the other side feel a weakness is a weakness. I am here, and yet I am still alive." Says Cheese The 3rd.

Twilight Vezon, quick to trying to look overpowered, fires a giant lazer from the crack in space and time. Suddenly, the lazer goes towards the army, and a chunk of it is defeated. Afterwards, the whole army starts to jump at Cheese The 3rd as he seemingly teleports from one place to another.

As this is going on I take a moment to throw one of the knives to hit the mask off his hand, however it fails, Cheese The 3rd gets injured for taking his time, and is about to get killed, before...

Suddenly the knife hits the mask out of Twilight Vezon's hand.

And its not like it was another knife, it was the same one, going in the same direction as before, and Cheese The 3rd was in the same place as he was when he was going to take the shot. "I thought he missed..." Twilight Vezon said to himself.

When everybody looked where the mask landed, they saw Toa Aeron, holding the mask.

With a daring look, Exploding Cheese The 3rd says "Run."

With a head nodded, Toa Aeron runs as from behind him explosions and unnatural sounds take place.

He runs far away to a place called Yok Peynir.

(No I am not going to start an event like earlier, jut trying to get as much use out of the lands of Peynir as I can.)

Toa Aerons mask...

Edited by Exploding Cheese

uZloz2g.gif860.gif

"Drat, foiled again! Curse you Exploding Cheese!" *shakes fist as overdramatically as physically possible*

Of course, my apparent loss of composure is nothing more than an act, and I remain in full control of the situation. Truth is, this little opener is proving very informative, and will be beneficial for refining the climax to my little show.

In the meantime, my new nightmarish enforcers rain terror down upon Aeron by bombarding his location.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I channel Aeron's body to my location using the physical and mental connection that I had established previously. He is unharmed by the onslaught of the monsters and resides with me. He gives me the mask in gratitude. I steel myself for the next attack.

My mask.

All of the stuff that Cheese said. 

Part III: Lifemask Crusaders

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Aero is on the ground, as suddenly Cheese The 3rd is infront of him, staring upwards Cheese The 3rd teleports to your location spontaneously, as we begin to fight, you take your stepping, missing me and then you predicted that I would be in the same spot that you would be vulnerable, and you strike, hitting Cheese The 3rd in the chest.

As Cheese The 3rd recovers, he blurs "So you finally understand..."

Twilight Vezon brings out a smirk.

"I, Exploding Cheese The 3rd, have the power to bend, cut, and rewind time!"

Twilight Vezon laughs as he says the legendary words...

zng8MTw.png

Cheese The 3rd swipes the mask while he stopped time and ran away.

Twilight Vezon is ready to use his power...

My mask.

uZloz2g.gif860.gif

I fling the God Buster from my hand and as it travels through the air, you once again stop time. Bad move. The God Buster accelerates faster than light and begins to hone in on your godmodding soul. You throw knives at it in hopes that it stops. The knives shatter and your time in the frozen time comes to a crashing end. As you try to gather your wits after such a shock, the God Buster still flies toward you at a grand speed and it lands firmly in the back of your skull. Youch. As you body begins to erupt from the Godsbane, I walk over, pick up the mask, and walk away. Cheese III explodes in a cheesy maelstrom and I again ready myself for whatever TwilightVezon dishes out for me. 

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I unleash an energy storm the likes of which the universe has never seem. Amidst the chaos, I kill you and take the mask.

My mask.

///////

I forcibly give you the mask, to prevent the noping.

Your mask.

///////

(Sorry, I couldn't stop laughing at Explodiing Cheese. That was utterly ridiculous.)

I proceed to appear in front of you two, having used the Mask to track you here. I drop the act and thank you for forcing Onaku to stay, before summing some of my army to give him a glimpse of my work. Onaku recognises them immediately, considering he fought most of them at one point or another, though of course this is before I turned them into things of beauty.

I send out a few of the Seekers to fight him, though I fully expect them to fail. It's merely a demonstration, serving the double purpose not only to show Onaku what they'll be capable of, but also so that they can adapt and gain in strength.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I disrupt your control over the Seekers.

My mask.

///////

Though I may no longer me able to mentally direct them to targets, it doesn't make them any less loyal to me. They continue fighting Onaku, and I also order a few to attack you.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I kill them, then I fuse them into an enormous behemoth, which obeys me. I send it to destroy you.

My mask.

///////

Clever, but the life I have given can also be taken away. I teleport to the behemoth and punch through its chest, absorbing its life force into my own until it shrivels into dust. The others become stronger from this.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

He decks you in the schnoz.

"I-I'm sorry, that's a new one. Who did you say you were again?"

My mask.

///////

Sadly, so am I.

My mask.

///////

AbyssalVezok returns... with some of his friends. InfernalHakann, FrigidThok, TempestuousZaktan, AridAvak and InhumedRadiak all enter the fray, and proceed to making short work of you, leaving your drowned, frozen, charred, weathered, beaten and buried body behind as they move on, carrying with them the mask.

AbyssalVezok's gang's mask.

I body-surf into another body, and hunt down the gang, killing each one in a way relating to their own worst fears, before taking the mask.

My mask.

///////

The Collector sees me appear in front of him a split-second before he's knocked back by the punch I was throwing as I materisalised, sending him flying back several feet. Before he has a chance to get back on his feet, I jump onto him and pin him to the floor. This is about the time when I realise that he no longer has the Mask, and so I immediately teleport to your location and chokeslam you.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Angered from the punch, I leap forth across time and space to Yok Peynir, where I bang your heads together, knocking you both unconscious, and take the mask.

My mask.

///////

AbyssalVezok's gang emerges once more. The six Nui-Piraka proceed to collectively handing your sorry behind to you, each using this opportunity to get their revenge on you for the atrocities you committed against them before. Then, when they're done with you, they leave you in a shallow grave, pinned down with six elemental seals they each dispensed to keep you there for a hundred thousand years, to rot, and wither away until there's nothing left of you but dust.

AbysalVezok's gang's mask and revenge.

A Vortixx carves a piece of the seal away and places it close to her heart. Afterwards, she executes a clever plan concocted by me to manipulate a Toa team, an arrogant king, and a sentient Rahi. The plan works, the king is killed by the Rahi and the Toa inadvertently free me, though the Vortixx appears to die.

I am released from my prison, and the first thing I do is tear AbyssalVezok's gang into their constituent atoms, which I then scatter across space and time. I then take the mask and my place as all-powerful overlord of evil.

(Coincidentally most of AbyssalVezok's atoms ended up in the Spacebucks you drank earlier)

My mask.

Edited by Kovsorr the Collector

///////