Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Even though I just got banished from it, this universe is still under my control, and its existence is tied to my computer. I reprogram all of you into becoming gladiators in a grand fight to the death. But when you get deleted (killed), I just upload a backup file and bring you back into the fray. You are all now tied in an unending cycle of death. The mask, however, is mine.

My mask and personal virtual universe with tons of little people killing each other.

With the situation very dire, I use a Reality Crash, something I almost used at the end of Steal the Mask 2. Basically, I crash another universe into this one, overwriting the old one with the new one. I survive, because I've got bodies outside this universe that I can simply bring in. You aren't so lucky.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Yo Vezon, I wasn't even in the virtual universe at the time of the crash, so I end up unharmed. The same can't be said for you: even if you have a brand new body, the Reality Crash took up so much of your energy you can't really do anything. I take skratchR and bowl him into you, sending the both of you tumbling into the reality crease and, since you lack the energy to summon a new body, you die.

My mask.

Whoever said anything about summoning bodies? I'm just teleporting them in. It's effortless. Speaking of which, you find that out for yourself. Very painfully.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Your mask, but only for a second, as you didn't mention ever moving out of the reality rift. I separate the virtual universe and the other random virtual universe you've summoned, and you're stuck in the former. You still don't have enough energy to use another Reality Crash, but that won't matter- I've just downloaded the latest Anti-Reality-Crash software. You go back to killing and being killed over and over and over again...

My mask. 

I never said I moved out of the reality rift. I simply moved another body into the new universe. FYI, the new one overwrote the old one, so there's not much to separate.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I start slowly rolling back time. The rest of you don't notice this, but soon enough, I start speeding it up. Since you guys are still stuck in the linear direction of the timestream, you can't realize what's going on, until I end up at the beginning of the game. There, I prevent Pupwa from stealing the mask, by revealing his clever disguise to myself. I then take the mask to a fortified location, where me and I protect it with a combined effort.

My x2 Mask.

Darn, I was going to keep that under wraps... lol, just kidding. What you thought was a case of me forgetting my fake mask is actually an elaborate ruse. I had switched the real, hidden mask for the fake one I was going to start the game with. The explosion was just the immense energy necessary to deliver me x2 way back to the beginning of the universe... nay, to before even that. I place the mask into the niche where the universe will later form, and then walk away into my brand new pocket dimension, close it, and watch on my monitor as the universe is born, hiding the mask within its very essence... for ever.

The universe's mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I summon the Praetorian, which uses its nanotube-enforced blades, uranium shells and plutonium power core to destroy you. It then proceeds to hack an orbital ion cannon and turn it against me... oh snap. I am lucky to escape with my life and the mask, but now I've got a super-powered killer robot after me! 

(Protip: it is weak against thunder and bomb, so use a lightning nuke on it!)

My mask.

Edited by Pohatu: Master of Stone

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

I turn the seizure-inducing frog's power back on you, and take the Mask while you're experiencing a seizure.

My Mask (Your frog's hard to look at for more than a second.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy