Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I put Onaku on. YES, I PUT ONAKU ON. I'm an Inika- I have no face to lose. While you are desperately trying to figure out another way to curse me, I use my Suletu powers to probe Onaku (and the mask's) mind, forcing him out of the mask and into non-existence. The mask is so happy to finally be free of him that it makes all my powers forty-seven times as strong, all at the price of just stopping Treespeaking for a few posts. The mask then latches on to my shoulder, forever connected to me as a token of my awesomeness. I then proceed to kill Pohatu in one well-placed snipe.

My mask... forever.

Edited by Gukko Lord

Thanks for kicking out my next-door neighbor Larrynaku. But as I said; I AM THE MASK. The mask and I are one. There is no it and me. There is only... me. And by fusing to you, I am actually in possession of you. Talking about possession, I remove your head and take its place on your shoulders.

My body.

However, before the Magician can forbid it, I enter the mask and the magician turns into a birdhouse. I am the mask, and I proceed to kick your butt by making a big foot come out of the back of me.

My me.

You do realize you just negated my post right? INVALID POST DETECTED!!!!!!!

My mask

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

Guys, guys, GUYS!!!!! You can't "become" the mask. And you can't kick me out. For goodness sake, I AM the mask. From the beginning, actually. That guy you've been seeing running around stealing the mask whom you've associated me with being? A construct of my creation. I am the mask, always have been, always will be. Now, I proceed to wrecking your sh't.

I'm mask.

((Since I am the op of the topic, I kind of have a bigger say in it than you guys do, so just... deal with it. Btw, there are no rules against putting yourself in the mask. That's simply not what I am doing here.))

Edited by Toa Onaku

my holograms rise up again, and purge the mask and all of its fakes of: Onaku. they clone the mask correctly so there is now 2 masks. both of which my holograms own

meanwhile, the stars start a dance of madness as entire solar systems move...

my hologram's masks.

Edited by Toa Brian Nuva

Chaos will prevail... eventually...

A humanoid construct of mine rigged Toa Brian Nuva's masks with alteration detonators. They find that the masks do not fit the required terms for being the real mask, and destroy them.

And you know what, Gukko Lord? You're right, this is getting annoying. From now on, that humanoid construct is going to act as the "me" in this game, as it had been before the big reveal, and we'll just act as if I'm not actually the mask. Fair? I think so.

But this means I can finally use the golden words:

My mask!

Edited by Toa Onaku

Okay, let's get this out of the way. I know it's time, but not time to rhyme. (I'll stop now)  Your internal mask powers may be used as a trump card later on, so better safe than sorry. I un-flatten myself and crush your automaton. I then place the mask (you) on one side of my Soul-Switcher-Matic-2000 and a pebble on the other. I turn it on, and after a startling display of flashing lights and sounds, you are a pebble and the mask is once again nearly inanimate. You try to squirm away as I pick you up and throw you into the sun. Then I pick up the mask and, after checking that you aren't a part of it, smile victoriously.

My mask.

(By you I mean Onaku)

Edited by Gukko Lord

tumblr_losq5xNeGn1qensylo1_500.jpg

I just beat you both with a stick. To h*ll with it.

My mask...

Actually, no. Enough is enough. Stop trying to separate me and the mask, after I've explicitly stated that I AM the mask. There is no "I'm in the mask" or "I can be separated". The mask is me, and separating me from it simply makes a fake copy. Congrats, you're holding a fake copy. I'm ready to drop this thing if you are, but I am, always have been, and always will be the mask. That's a RULE in the game now, and you have to f*cking abide by it.

I AM the mask! My mask

Edited by Toa Onaku