Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I over power your power of power with my own powers over power that have power over others' powers of power.

My mask.

I captivate you with a new megaman game, then decapitate you while I take your family as captives.

My mask & hostages. (No one take the mask from me or Imrukii's family gets blown up.)

Man, I'm now a completely different person with my family members taken as hostages? What a weird game.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I pull the frying pan from your hand and effortlessly snap it in half. I then stab you with the pieces, which would probably look more impressive if I had broken something like a sword, and not a kitchen utensil. The ability to alter my body's attributes has its perks.

My Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I drop you into a vat of liquid nitrogen.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Even if a shot from a revolver could cause me significant injury. It still would only take seconds to repair the damage. I pull the revolver from your hands and crush it in my hand before shooting you with my weapon, which fires energy and is thus far more damaging.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

You then realise too late that I had rigged the Mask with high explosives, and was only pretending to play along. The Mask survives in one piece, being nigh-invincible and all, but you certainly don't.

My Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

The lack of a reason for myself getting reported allows me to return. I point out, without formally reporting, that you also reported someone for reporting, to get you kicked out as well.

My Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Well your report on my report on your reporting of someone's report didn't put me in exile from the topic.

So to stop this reporting cycle I inject you with juice from the Judas tree. The only know substance that can KILL an immortal by stopping there ability to regenerate the poison out of there system.

Your powers are useless, now die!!

(ensert evil laght here)

My Mask.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

i stab you with an 8-bit megaman sprite.

my mask.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

(Death does mean something, you just don't notice when it does.)

The Poison does kill my body... unfortunately, I have more than one. Nice try though, very clever.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Looks like I'll need to play my trump card. You see, in addition to the immense power given to me by my unique physiology, I also own the Staff of Unlimited Power. Since you're likely not in the know, I can use the Staff to basically give me near-unlimited power. It also only works for me, before you get any ideas about taking it. People have tried before, and you'll fail just like them.

Point is, I use the Staff to remove the poison from my system, and then teleport Khaled's body into you to telefrag you.

My Mask.

(I've had it since the second game, by the way.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Oh this is War ShadowVezon.

This is war.

First I shot a poison dart into Toa Smoke Monster's neck. He dies I claim the Mask and use its powers to create my own weapon of great power. That I alone can use.

What does it do? The next person who trys to get the mask well find out.

My Mask.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

I destroy your Weapon of Great Power before you get to use it on anything.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

You fell for my trap Godkarmachine.

For my weapon is the staff of Dimensions. Only I alone know how it works.

You simply breaking it did nothing to it because in a higher dimension it attacks you so in are world it looks as though you spontaneously die.

Okay now that revenge is out of the way time for the mask.

Well DJ Khale you should know no normal being can handle all four of the weapons of Ninjago. You are destroyed by there awesome power.

I now fuse the weapons to my own gaining even more power.

Don't worry I can handle there power I'm a being of the 4th dimension your powers are child's play to me.

My Mask.

Edited by ToaTimeLord