Steal The Mask!

King Joe

I set up a giant mousetrap, and put your favorite piece of cheese on it. You reach out for the cheese, only for the trap to spring and catch you.My mask!-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

You step on a landmine, which... does a bit more than knock you out.My mask!-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

I track you down to your secret cave and we proceed to have a riddle contest. I finally end it by asking the same question bilbo baggins asked smegol what is in my pocket which is a trick question because i have nothing in it. this leaves you stumped for so long that i can stick a shiv in your back and take the mask. then i go and brag about it at the local inn.My Mask.

"I don't fight crime because I want fame and glory. I do it because there are villains who are to powerful for regular police to handle"- Batman

92% of bzpower don't like smooth jazz. If you are part of the 8% who feel sorry for those who don't, copy this and paste it to your signature.

I come back as a faceless toa and proceed to fulfill my one purpose to get the mask. I finally track you down to your bed in your house and proceed to eat you gullet. i then take the mask and turn all my victims into a throne in a hidden cave.My mask

"I don't fight crime because I want fame and glory. I do it because there are villains who are to powerful for regular police to handle"- Batman

92% of bzpower don't like smooth jazz. If you are part of the 8% who feel sorry for those who don't, copy this and paste it to your signature.