Steal The Mask!

King Joe

After I came back to life, I grabbed a Katana, a Wakizashi, and a couple Tanto daggers. I open a pitfall to capture the ponies without harming them, attach an Olmak to it that teleports them all back to Canterlot, and then I slash you all to bits with my weapons. Including the mask.The time energies released kill everything, including this thread. So, just before it says thread closed, we all regenerate into a new thread existing within this old dead thread, with me in first possession of the mask.My mask. Come at me.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I HAVE MY 1-YEAR VAHI!Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey time.I go back in time, swipe the mask from the past when it wasn't protected as well, and return to the future. I then surround the mask by 3 Pyros, two Heavy's supported by Medics with Ubercharges, twelve turrets manned by Engineers, and a Sniper on a rooftop.There's also a spy in ur base, killin ur guys.My Mask.

Edited by King Joe

Uh... I use a quantom deflibulator (Don't ask what it is) to blow up the universe and put us all in a universe where the laws of physics don't allow more than one mask at a time in the universe. (In other words, if you have the mask, and I take one from another universe, yours blows up.) I create the mask of this universe.MY MASK!Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

After all this, my Uber-Exo-Toa armor powered by every mask in canon is still functional (YAY FOR HAUS!) It's on.With some uber strength and speed, not to mention some dimensional hopping, time travel, and use of the Mask of Fate, I blow you up. Epically. My Mask.

I collect every mask from every universe, and stick them all over your body. I then remove the masks and your body is ripped apart. I drain the power from all the masks except the faceless one that you had before you died, giving me ultimate super special awesome life powers, which I use to kill you all. Yes, you. The readers of this post.My mask.