Steal The Mask!

King Joe

I engage with you in a lightsaber duel, in which I kill you fair and square without the use of a conveniently-placed bottomless pit or river of lava (unlike a certain bearded Jedi).My mask!-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

^^You after the Cybermen have upgraded you and the following poster has inevitably destroyed you.The Borg's mask, due to the Cybermen's alliance with them. For now.

The following poster is me, however, and the Cybermen programming prevents me from destroying myself. This paradox destroys the cybermen's control over me. Before they can react, a swarm of F-302's destroy their ships. The mask comes into my possession once again.

I try telling you that older games (such as The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time) could be just as good as next-gen games, and that graphics and blood did not make a game good. When you refuse to listen to me, I smash all of your next-gen games and force you to play older ones going all the way back to the NES.My mask!

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...