Steal The Mask!

King Joe

I can easily to that, because there a lots of family games 10 years old that are fun.However, I don't want to, because I have GCSE, IGCSE and basically life changing choices coming ahead, along with exams and more stuff, so spending 1 month on those is no problem if I can't really play.But I can go on simple sites and do dah ownedage like I always do.My mask.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I trap you in another dimension where time flows differently. It also has a freezer with food and a lot of water bottles, so now you have no reason to decline my challenge. The reward is thay you get the mask back, because I took it.My mask!

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Wotsiznaim used The Fallen.I did it better. MY MASK!

Wait, so you're trying to say that the 'Judas' of the 13 original Transformers who survived being thrown into an extradimensional limbo and is enveloped in flame who's defeat came only when Primus was roused from his slumber and condemned his wayward creation to an explosive demise, isn't as good as a pathetic Bayformer who got killed by a puny Autobot in a movie with plot holes of unimaginable size? You sir, are a fool. And it is this foolishness I exploit as I tear your intestines out and strangle you to death with them.My mask.

Wotsiznaim used The Fallen.I did it better. MY MASK!

Wait, so you're trying to say that the 'Judas' of the 13 original Transformers who survived being thrown into an extradimensional limbo and is enveloped in flame who's defeat came only when Primus was roused from his slumber and condemned his wayward creation to an explosive demise, isn't as good as a pathetic Bayformer who got killed by a puny Autobot in a movie with plot holes of unimaginable size? You sir, are a fool. And it is this foolishness I exploit as I tear your intestines out and strangle you to death with them.My mask.
I sue for gore.my mask

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles