Steal The Mask!

King Joe

I bribe it with bacon.@Belonephoia: The point of the game is to actually steal the mask, not give it to random creatures.Edit: Though the antecedent of the pronoun "it" may be a Rahi, please try to keep things more Bionicle-related.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I come back to life miraculously, and bring Kardas, who liked my flavor so much that he remained forever loyal to me.My mask.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

i introduce kardas to a big mac and it tastes far better than you and thus he uses his power to blast the mask out of your hands and it is flung to me.my mask

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

i summon a horde of bohrok who neutralize the kardas. and i distract you while Darkness comes up behind you and steals the mask tosses it to me and we teleport to a secret location. my mask

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

i poison the bacon and he gets mad when he gets food poisoning from the bacon you gave him and he steals the mask and then has Shadow Stealer drag you into the shadows. he hands the mask back to me.my mask

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I use the Rau to crack the Da Vinchi code and you lose your sanity when you hear it.I don't lose mine because I have a cookie.MY mask

Matoro_by_agnosticambition.png

Through fire, through ice

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

I am Lord Parazan, and me being the overlord of time, I go back in time using the Vahi and stop cookies from even existing. You lose your sanity as well.My mask.

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

I, being Lord Parazan, overlord of time, go back in time and stop Bacon from even existing. You are devoured by Kardas.My mask.

Edited by Parazan

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

I get Gadunka using a COOKIE i stole from Rowan Atkinson using the Olmak and he kills Kardas and find Lord Parazan's arch enemy and half-brother, Lord Parmazan.The cheesy lord kills you.My mask.

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

I give him the mask of life and he quadtruples in size. He eats all of us and I steal the mask from him while in his digestive system.MY mask

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

Haha! You see this was a plan from the beginning, I had rigged Gadunka with explosives (Sorry dude)AND NOW YOU WILL BE TERMINATED!*POOF*Although I have sick all over me...MY mask.

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

i use a mask of rahi control and summon a energy hound who attacks you and during the brief struggle i steal the mask and activate my kanohi olmak and transport the mask to a pocket dimension that only i can access. and that pocket dimension contains tons of dangerous creatures who obey my commands.My mask

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Luckily i have something no giant dragon can resist, another giant dragon the Kanohi Dragon. And to add fuel to the fire the kanohi dragon is holding several boxes of high grade sausage and When kardas sees this he flips out and attacks. The 2 duke it how and during the ensuing fight i steal the mask from you and put it into a secret pack i have on me which can not be destroyed and can only be opened by 3 finger prints. one of the prints is mine. My mask

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

since you confused me i summon tren krom and have him probe your mind. after he is done with you your cowering in a corner saying illogical things like teridax is a small little fikou spider.i take the mask out of your grip and claim it for my self

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I bribe said rahi with beef jerky, and they become loyal to me. I then bring them to aid me in stealing the mask.My mask.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I bring kardas, who I fed so much beef jerky that he grew to be 10 times larger. I then cover you in beef jerky. It didn't end well.My mask.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET