Steal The Mask!

King Joe

My space-station is now fully operational, and continually building ships as well as recruiting (and in some cases cloning) into the fleet. I send a small team of highly trained employees, who then proceed to give both better quality merchandise as well as better prices, resulting in overall better offers than the super salesmen army could ever offer, thus nullifying them. My highly trained employees then turn out to be highly trained mercenaries, who proceed to kill you.

My and Dapper Man's mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

What a convenient coincidence then that I just finished building my prototype reality-altering machine. I use it to increase the molecular density of the very oil that resides on the water, and bind the water with ethanol, making it flammable. You burn in alcohol and heavy oil.

Our mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

Through DNA testing, I prove that I... am your father? What the frick do you mean I'm his father? You son of a... if you rigged the test, I will have your head on a plate. No? Well... this is an interesting turn of events... *darth vader voice* join me, my son, and together, we can rule the galaxy.

Mine, Dapper man's and Pupwa21's mask?

I cast devouring swarm on you, distracting you for long enough for me to activate bend time level two where I proceed to fire all ten of my explosive bullets at you. Needless too say, your dead before your body parts hit the floor.

My Mask.

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

I snap out of the confusion caused by Pupwa21's father/son situation, and activate the station defenses once more. I make a note to myself to improve them for use against the Shadow Archetype Space Navy, should a situation call for it. I then send a firing squad, which rips you apart.

Our mask, Dapper Man?