Steal The Mask!

King Joe

Oh, but you just made one mistake. One wooping gigantically big mistake. "What mistake?" you might ask, well, let me tell you what big mistake you just made... You memed. And due to that meme, I am able to get a great big signal on you, and I track you down and...

Put down a tea table and a small chair next to your throne, and proceed to laugh along with you.

Man of Miracles and I have the mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

Unfortunately for you and your men, you just bombed a decoy hideout, meanwhile, in an unspecified location that is impossible to find if you're not me or Man of Miracles. And we still laugh at your stupidity as we... wait, this mask was a decoy all along, but then who has the mask?

Who's mask?

The mask was in the decoy base, and I recover it for the dapper man. A tracker was placed on the decoy and your base was blown up by a Lemon Bomb.

I then die of radiation poisoning.

The Dapper Mans Mask

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

I leave Man of Miracles' hidden base and arrive at the now destroyed decoy base, and destroy you. I then take the mask and suddenly throw up black goo. In the minute or two after, an extremely gruesome transformation takes place, which turns me into a horrid eldritch beast. I then leave this plain of reality.

My mask.

I fire a missile. Due to the large quantities of propane present, you are subject to a fantastically dangerous explosion. The mask, through the power of plot, is unharmed, and lands right next to me. Hey, that's neat! I found a mask.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

A "fail safe" is a very vague defense; due to a lack of specific information, I assume I am able to bypass this quite easily in some poorly-defined manner. Your salesmen cannot stop me because I refuse to be a consumer. To quote Hydraxon, thaht mahsk is mine.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I hire the assassin Daud and his Whalers to kill you and recover the mask. I soon have the mask and you corpse has been fed to the river crust.

My mask.

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

I use the epic robot thing in your avater and throw you with it. Then I take the mask from your my little pony backpack.

My mask.

If you think that godzilla is NOT awesome, you're either crazy,

or one of the many people who got trodden on while he was saving the world.

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

I summon a layer of ocean, triple in mass compared to the regular ocean, and drop it on you, instantly crushing you under the immense water-pressure. I then warp the mask from the ocean to my hand and then scram into space.

My mask, and the planet is now completely covered in water.

Yup, but the robot also turns into a submarine, and use it to swim (?) to you, before firing the my little pony backpack into space, which promptly exploded, killing you. Then I suck the vacume out of space, using a vacume.

My mask.

If you think that godzilla is NOT awesome, you're either crazy,

or one of the many people who got trodden on while he was saving the world.

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

I happen to have rigged massive explosives throughout your robot, and now proceed to detonate them. I then transform into an eldritch ocean creature and dive deep to once more obtain the mask, then proceed to leave the ocean and into space, turning into a colossal cosmic titan.

My mask, the planet's still submerged.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I thank you sincerely for fixing the cracks in my colossal cosmic titan face, causing you to burst into tears and handing me the mask. I then envelop the planet in flames and teleport myself into an entirely different place in reality.

My mask, good luck with breathing in the flames.