Steal The Mask!

King Joe

I happen to be standing right behind you as you intend to abscond, and instead of you leaving, you feel a strange feeling as your head is twisted in a wrong way on your neck. I then take the mask as you lie on the ground, dead.

My mask, as I walk into the moonset, laughing maniacally.

I shame you for inappropriate references, then twist your head off for ninja-ing me.

My mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

As you kill the clones you give me power, I break your weapon and eat it and nuke you, I then find you trying to repair your self and I drain your power supply. Finally I use your parts to make a toaster.

My mask.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

When you turn the toaster on, JiMing's beam sabre sticks you in the eye, and the toaster has a good laugh. I then walk up, take the mask, and reunite with my Shadow Archetypes that I was supposed to rendezvous with earlier.

My Mask.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

By forever, you mean until the mask revives him next post. =P

I give you a boxed lunch again, but the contents are normal. Too bad the box itself is laced with a poison that paralyzes you, letting me claim the mask as my own.

My mask!

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

My alarm clock goes off and I snatch the mask while you sleep. I then slip you an identical replica imbued with the same exact powers.

My mask(and yours).

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

I happen not to have gone to bed yet, so I snatch the mask from your sleeping ###### and haul it to mordor.

Good night, sleep tight, don't let the fact that I have the mask bite.

Edit: Partial censor changed to full.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

By the way, Pupwa21, the rules state you cannot negate other people's posts. You have a habit of doing that. Please stop.

I take out my box made of indestructium, and I crush you with it.

My mask!

I set up a cannon which fires a bazooka which fires a slingshot that fires a rock. While you are hit and stand dumbfounded by the needless complexity, I sneak behind you and wrap the slingshot around you, stuff your foot into the rocket launcher, and stuff the rocket launcher into the cannon, then proceed to aim and fire it into the ocean.

My mask!

I blow up the whole area by triggering an early supernova within the sun, then grab the mask as it flies rapidly away. I make sure to have my immortality on, and then fly away at the speed of light in meters in the power of three, successfully getting me to a far away galaxy instantly.

My mask, the saga now takes place in the new galaxy, on a planet called... Bara Magna? *grins*