Steal The Mask!

King Joe

I PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE

Despite the fact that I am right-handed, my left arm is constantly burning, so this offensive is quite effective regardless of which arm I attack with

I hold the mask in my right hand to avoid melting it

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

An intricate system of improbabilities lead to your untimely demise, how ever, unforeseen complications cause the mask to land in someone else's hands, leading to a very tense situation where I am holding a gun to the head of the one who holds the mask.

Next poster's mask, along with my gun to his/her head.

Edited by Toa Onaku

Hah, due to you having not waited for your shouting ability to recharge, your shout fails, followed by me headbutting you, taking the mask and running a way in a lunatic fashion.

My mask, and it's the end of the world aga... wait, what? Oh, sorry, that was a different post, never mind.

Being a supernatural being from the space between all the universi, I am immune to mundane means of coercion (such as hypnosis). I am also, however, really good at pretending to be under the effects of such mundane methods. So, once Onaku makes his move, I find him and use Chro's left arm to burn his tree-form down.

My Mask, pathetic humans.

Morally unambiguous.

I make you use my internet

You complain about lag.

I steal the mask.

MY MASK.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I ask mata nui to take the mask. My mask =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

You forget that my arm is ALWAYS BURNING

I'm cursed, not just highly flammable

After returning the internet to its natural state by combusting your small furry pet (sorry little guy), I reclaim the mask along with it

but their spirits

My right hand is cursed to freeze anything it touches in a short matter of time. I challenge Chro to an arm wrestle and during the match, I take the mask and put it in my undectivable Super secret pouch.

My mask.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Wait, who cursed your arm to freeze?

My arm being cursed to burn is an actual running thing, I didn't just make that up on the spot. :P

Anyway, sorry man, but by burning away everything else in the immediate vicinity, the pouch becomes detectable. If I know everywhere it isn't, I know where it is. I suspect it's probably fireproof so I'll just take the entire pouch, mask and all.

but their spirits

How would you know? In fact, I devour your fist... and you along with it, instantly disintegrating you within my nuclear reactor of a stomach. I then... oops, the mask is in my stomach. Luckily it's safe due to the coat of bullreasonfornotdestroyingthemask i put on it earlier.

My mask, in me belly.

You're too busy using the Grapple Beam for your secret entertainment to notice me ripping your heart out. You keep doing what you're doing even while bleeding out, and I walk away and take the mask. Then, I abscond to my Shadow Archetype Space Navy and await the next person to steal the mask from me.

My Mask.

Morally unambiguous.