Steal The Mask!

King Joe

Destroying all of my items takes a long time. While you're trying (and failing spectacularly), I walk up to you and poke you. You fall over dead.

Then Chro hands the mask off to me, 'cuz that's wat friends do.

My Mask and plot devices. They're good plot devices, so you don't get to destroy them. 3> :P <E

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

Except that's not even how BANHAMMERs work. They just temporarily cause an item to cease to exist, not remove it from the game permanently. So, as appropriate punishment for your scrubishness, # ### ### #### ##### ### ### ## ## # ### ### ### #### #### ### ##### ## #### #### #####. Done, and done.

My Mask. You don't get to know what I did to you. :evilgrin:

Morally unambiguous.

It's a decoy that's made of breakable glass. It explodes, embedding shards of glass into your body. I come back later, lift your body with magic, and throw it into a volcano. Then, I get the Shadow Archetype Space Navy to turn the volcano and lava into glass. Then, the Glasscano is nuked, spreading bits of glass across the planet. The Mask lands a couple yards from me.

My Mask.

Morally unambiguous.

The part of the land where the mask landed was me, With OctoCamo and FaceCamo on. I take it and use a rail gun that was used in MGS 2 and 4 on you and your Space Navy is destroyed, The things you use to make it is destroyed, and you are dead for now

My mask.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

I have hundreds of thousands of millions of Shadow Archetype Space Navies. Each one has billions of ships, each one equipped with one-hit-polykill capable weapons able to destroy stars. Good luck, because all 42,000,000,000 ships in the Fleet of Divine Retribution are aiming at you.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

My Mask.

Morally unambiguous.

Like I said, hundreds of thousands of millions. The Armada of Temporary Recovery (398,000,000,000 ships) and the the Navy of Permanent Resignation (1,300,000,000) join the Fleet of Divine Retribution to obliterate your banally-titled navy. This takes years, and looks absolutely amazing, and, when all is said and done. I emerge victorious.

My Mask.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

Mexico.

My mask.

Okay, I know I relaxed the guidelines and all, but you gotta try to play the game, you know? Put some thought into how you get the mask.

I pluck you and myself from Mexico and transport us to the moon. There, I distract you with a sushi dinner and steal the mask.

That's LEGO sushi, by the way; don't eat it. Oops.

My mask!

Edited by -Windrider-

I replace everyone's shoes with Lego shoes and socks, you don't notice that and everyone bleeds from their foot except for me because I don't have Lego shoes. Also the floor is Lego.

My mask.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

I give the amazing power of empathy(echoes)! You too are embarrassed, and I snatch the mask.

My mask! (and a possibly new mask power)

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

I rise from the deepest darkness of the universe as the most terrifying eldritch beast imaginable. I devour entire clusters of galaxies, eventually annihilating The Dapper Man's entire Army, what ever their title being. I then turn to our own galaxy, me of course being the size of your puny observable universe, and devour it. With the powers bestowed upon me by the gods of before time, I then change the mask to fit my cosmically colossal face. I then fly off into the infinite reaches of the universe.

My mask. Tremble in fear to me, puny unimportant weaklings.

My conscience is transferred to one of the ethereal reptiles, and with the powers that somehow are still bestowed upon me by the gods of before time, I transform into a mighty cosmic golem, and I chase after you.

My mask, not now, but soon. (That means Chro still has it)

Edited by Toa Onaku

My mask, not now, but soon. (That means Chro still has it)

I still have the mask, actually

But let's assume I accidentally left it at a gas station in Meheco (definitely not Mexico) which Pupwa picked up

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Long after The Dapper Man's army and Chro's kitten defeat me, and I then re-emerge as a cosmic titan, I find you and obliterate you, taking the mask and then disappearing into the endless void.

My mask, and good luck finding me in the void, better yet defeating me and taking the mask...