Steal The Mask!

King Joe

A split timeline has appeared, and i am on one side of it. From that perspective, I still have the mask, but from the other one, Pupwa21 has it... and my stuff as well, according to him.

In that timeline, I turn to my last resort, sending a distress signal to any alternate "me"s that might be listening. The me of the timeline I created hears this, and I go to the alternate timeline, still holding the mask of life. Due to the mask of life existing twice in the universe, it implodes on itself, and the entire thing is reset... all the way back to when the topic first started.

I, using a clever disguise, walk up to King Joe and steal the mask.

My mask, and the timeline has been reset... completely.

Then all of a sudden, Another me pops up from a portal, Wearing a Olmak. He said, "Nope." And restored the timeline to the point where you tried to reset it. He then proceeds to reflect the distress signal back towards you and modifys it to kill you.

My mask and my your stuff.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

I then realized how can you send a distress signal in the first place, as I have all your stuff.

So until you explain how you did, The timeline reset never happen.

So my mask and my your stuff.

Edited by Pupwa21

I steal all of Toa Onaku's stuff, and use a combination of absurdly humanlike robots, a parallel universe and a faux fighting tournament to raise my army of sin once more. Then, I walk up to you and PAWNCH you in the face, because, due to not having Onaku's stuff, you lack any defense.

My Mask, stuff and shadow army.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

Remember I have everysones stuff, So I use it and, Doubtfully, Give Spider-Man,Slendy,And MLP giant Power-Ranger style robots.

They then crush your army and give me the mask.

My mask.

Like a phoenix I rise from my ashes and pwnch the frick out of Pupwa21, take everyone's stuff from him and give it back to everyone, and curse him with the notabletotakeanyone'sstuffeveragain spell, causing him to never again steal anyone's stuff. I then turn to you, nod to you, and you hand me the mask after I kindly gave you your stuff back.

My mask, and the goodwill of everyone except for Pupwa21.

Edited by Toa Onaku

Since Pupwa is made of hats, I manipulate his body (I, too, can control hats like an element, so I can move him around) into wrapping itself around your neck, strangling you. I then casually walk over and take the mask, leaving Pupwa over with you because of the unpredictable nature of this game.

My Mask.

Morally unambiguous.

Pupwa21 just created a vortex into the void between universes, and due to the lack of anything there, air-pressure causes everything to be sucked in, and as you are being sucked in I grab the mask and escape using a teleportation device. I then close the vortex, leaving everyone trapped in the void... with the mask, because gosh darn it, the mask I'm holding is a fake.

Not my mask, have fun in the howling.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I realize I have a beam saber and throw it at your head.

It works, and I retrieve said saber.

My mask!

EDIT: I was talking to Pupwa21

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I throw in a smoke grenade before rappelling down from the ceiling spraying bullets as I go and remove the mask from your cold dead hands.

My mask.

Edited by Sordin

35aj3ex.jpg

Drinks moons, devours suns. Twirls his thumbs 'till the reaper comes.