Steal The Mask!

King Joe

I get behind you and drive the "knife of disabling usage of ban-weapons" into your back, effectively preventing you from using ban-weaponry for the rest of time, regardless of what happens. Then, while you "distracted" by the knife in your back, I take the mask and run off into a wormhole just stable enough for me to get through to the other side, but after that, it collapses, right behind me, allowing no one else to follow me through.

I have the mask, and I am in another world.

I return to a different dimension, raise an army of extra-dimensional beings and attack the universe. Amidst the chaos I find the mask, it seems you were disintegrated early on after attracting the army's attention to you as a result of generating disregardforpreviouslyestablishedplotpoint energy by using a ban-weapon once more.

My mask.

I Hire an army of ninjas too destroy you. I then steal the mask, and hide it in the heart of a dying star, trapped in a box made of souls. Your soul.

My mask.

If you think that godzilla is NOT awesome, you're either crazy,

or one of the many people who got trodden on while he was saving the world.

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

(I don't need your permission to respawn, thank you very much) I walk up behind you and... then turn around and walk away. I decide not to take the mask, because hey, what can I even do with it when I obtain it? I keep walking, but then, suddenly, completely not by my hand, a miniature blackhole forms within you, killing you, leaving only the mask behind. I run back, but it's too late. Some other person stands over it, and picks it up.

Next poster's mask (And if it's The Dapper Man, then ###### it this won't make any sense)

Edited by -Windrider-

EXCEPT all this time the mask was on the lower half of the Man of Miracles' body; you were just deceiving and murdering each other for duplicates. I hope you feel good about yourselves. Anyway, I find Miracle Man's legs and take the mask.

My Mask and plot twist.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

I trap you in a pit made of LEGO bricks. :P

My mask.

*walks away playing an Alto Sarrusophone with the mask on a belt* :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Due to you removing the silver mask from my hand, and my attention being bound to it, I am immediately aware of your attempted ruse. I throw a rope at you, wrapping you up in it from top to toe. I then take the mask.

My mask, and it seems you're both gagging on chili and wrapped up like a thing that's completely wrapped in rope.

My team fortress 2 hat collection comes alive due to a fail safe and forms me, I then Blast you with hats and take the mask.

I then go to Toa Onaku and CQC wedgie him.

Finally, I Make a mold of the mask and make decoys while screaming at the end

MY MASKKKKKKKKK!

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

I look around and lift an eyebrow, questioning how the earth is just suddenly back to normal after all the times it's been completely ravaged or even destroyed. I then gaze upon the dapper man, take out a detonator and explode him with conveniently placed explosives. How ever, the mask he was holding was a decoy, the real one is... lost.

Not my mask, the search is on.

I put on a Decoy and scream out "I HAVE FOUND IT!"

As you all try to rip it off my face, I beat you all to death with a decoy and I search for the real mask, Finding it in the next posters body.

My mask and my what-used-to-be-your-stuff.

Due to timey-wimey reasons, I do not receive dark powers. I then create a rift in time and space using my space breaking machine machine, said rifts completely obliterating your dark army. I then walk up to you, put up my hand in a "gimme" position, and receive the mask from you. I then walk away. Good day sir.

My mask, and you (dapper man) are obliged to not kill or mutilate or in any way harm me in the next post.

I cause a uprising in your army, which proceeds to kill you using your own internet.

I then take the mask and uses it power to remove our dark sides.

And I still have your stuff. And Toa Onaku's stuff.

My mask and my what still used to be your stuff.