Steal The Mask!

King Joe

I swim on top of the wave of confused people, use my jetpack, and drop on you. I politely help you up and apolagize (Seeing that you're a staffie), but amidst that, I grab the mask and run away into my LEGO TARDIS.

I then bring the Weeping Angels back and place them everywhere you go, so that they will forever haunt you.

My mask!

Edited by Wasp

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I build a crown out of lego bricks and write "King of BZPower" on it, and walk up to you and I order you to give me the mask and you give it to me because you think I'm Dimensioneer because of the crown I'm wearing.

My masssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssk

Edited by Mairanui

2xu8Ptu.png

I trip you with a single LEGO brick.My mask.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

I blow up all of the extra masks and the Vahi. The explosions cancel each other out and I spray the Ignika with an anti cloning spray so there is one Ignika and it is

My Kanohi

(Oh and then some legos fall from the sky just because)

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I recode it with a Lego (whatever random device that can do this you want here) to give me the mask.

My Ignika. (yay, different.)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I give the soldier in your signature more candy and he hits you with a lollipop. It is nowMy mask

rargh that's not LEGO-related
Oopsies.Anyhoo, I build a large ball out of legos, and using elite physics skills, launch it at the contraption. It is nowMYYY MASSSK

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

I trap all of you in lego cages then insert the package and flee to 006. I then take the Ignika from a pile of dust

My Mask but I'll give to anyone who can tell me in plain terms what I just did.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I steal the Muffin Button from you and smash it against the countertop. As a result, hundreds of Kanohi Muffins of Power suddenly fall from the sky, crushing you under their weight.Several weeks' worth of good breakfasts later, the mask is mine.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

I invalidate your post using the April Fools' Greg interview, which originated the term "Muffin button."My mask.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

please keep countering the last post to a minimum.

Dimensioneer comes back as a zombie and temporarily bans you for this infraction,

My mask

(I didn't say Windy rightly accused you)

I once more invalidate your post on the grounds that I didn't counter it; I invalidated it. Also, it wasn't technically Lego-related. :PMy mask.

Actually no, there's a distinctive difference between countering the result at the end of a post and invalidating the post via the rules. In fact, it's - hey!Looking up from the rules, I run after you, knock you down with a clump of Legos, and snatch the mask, then turn and run away as fast as I can.My mask.

Edited by Meta-Mind

I remind you that Bok has been standing outside Ga-Koro for over a month now. You drop the mask and flee in shameful embarrassment.

My mask.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

I use the muffin button. (It's lego related, really! Read the april fool's greg interveiw)

mein mask

• 2 weeks later...

I hit the mask with a hammer, destroying it.

The mask is destroyed! HAHAHAHAHA

If you think that godzilla is NOT awesome, you're either crazy,

or one of the many people who got trodden on while he was saving the world.

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Time to be random.

I come and whack you in the head with a yoyo very, very, hard. While you are knocked out, I pour ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, a couple paper clips and a sock on you, steal the mask, then take the tape off.

My mask- No, My broken mask XD

:afro: :afro: :afro: 

I forge (in the fires of mount doom) a mask of DEATH! It cancelles out the power of the mask of life, making it powerless and worthless. I then steal the pieces of the mask when everyone is wandering off (because it is now powerless) then forge the pieces of the mask of life into the mask of death, making me powerful beyond belief!!! I then kill you all!!! mwahahahah

MY MASK. That is, mask of death. mwahahahahahhahahah.

Edited by Radagast367

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Since I haven't been in this game for a bit, you somehow forget to kill me. I proceed to swipe your mask and replace it with a fake when you're not looking.The mask is mine.

Using the most powerful weapon in.. oh, stuff it, I hit you over the head with an astonishingly large hammer :headbonk: , and take the mask.

MY MASK