Steal The Mask!

King Joe

Pinkie hoard comes in and distracts you, then space core from portal 2 esplodes the entire area. but due to my armor lock, I was safe. I then send out COD drones to look for it. I find it atop a tree in a nest, along with a bird pecking on the head of a rotten man named Prometheus. I grab it and slide along in my management rail. I then give the mask to sonic and he speeds away with it.

Sonic's mask. (should be an easy way of getting it if you watch game theory)

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

Just an aside, I've debated in the past whether or not having the mask mentioned automatically makes a post LEGO-related and therefore legal by the G&T rules... It's something that hasn't come to mind recently, but you can always PM me your thoughts. I mean, the obvious loophole is really silly (although sometimes fun to play with).

Anyway!

I construct one of those spinjutsu or whatever they're called spinners, and send it rotating towards your toes. Ouch!

My mask?

After a long walk through crazy reference filled streets, I come up behind you and bash your head in with my wrench, throw you into molten lava, then sing backwards the wordless chants from the bionicle theme from 2001. This results in a gigantic earthquake as a demonic apocalypse ravages the world. After everything is over, I stand, a lone survivor, with the mask in my hands.

My mask...

Fortunately, me having already equipped my hazmat suit during the time l built the paradox machine, I escape infection and start mowing down the mindless flesh-eaters. I then take the mask from one of the twice-dead corpses, holding it high in victory, but then resume my slaughtering of the undead.

This is it, the apocalypse. My mask.

Unfortunately for you, it just so happens that your tornado wakes up undead buried right under your feet. They devour you. I happen to still be undead, so I walk in to the crowd, take the mask, and walk away again. Fortunately for me, I later get the cure and return to normal.

The mask is mine, and the apocalypse is almost over, with the unfortunate next poster still being a zombie...

Edited by Toa Onaku

is blood infuses into your cuts, you're a zombie again. your hand strength lessens and I grab the mask.

My mask.

My blood gives you a particularly nasty illness that I have immunity to. I walk up and grab the mask from your cold, dead hands.

My Mask!

lol we posted at the same time

Edited by Loganto The Le-Matoran

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

I take your head and quickly twist it off your body like a lego head (but still in real life, so it's quite gruesome), then throw it over the conveniently placed next to us cliff, and take the mask from your hands.

My mask, (and do try to come up with something more creative next time...)

Edited by Toa Onaku

I grasp your head, smile, then scream into your ears "GET A BIT MORE CREATIVE, WHY DON'T YOU LAD?" so loud your head explodes just as you receive the message. I then take the mask from your once more bloodied hands and throw a lego piece at you to keep my method lego related.

My mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

You are quite in for it indeed. I put you over my shoulder and jump off the cliff with you, then proceed to punch you again and again, using LEGO BIONICLE air powers to push you up to me each time. Finally, as you hit the bottom, right next to Loganto's head, I gracefully land next to you and proceed to ripping you apart with a LEGO rapid fire three barreled minigun. I then take the mask from the shreds of meat, organs and bones that once were you.

My mask, you uncreative bassman.

Edited by Toa Onaku

You fool it just so happens that I rigged my minigun with an explosive, that will go off should my minigun fall into enemy hands. Which it does, and as your burnt and torn body falls to the ground, I swoop in, take the mask for myself, and ride into the sunset on my mighty LEGO steed.

My mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

Fortunately for me... or unfortunately, which ever way you look at it, I manage to survive this assault, slowly and painfully dragging my burnt and mutilated body into a regeneration device... which happens to be linked into a 50ft tall mech, in which I chase you down and crush you beneath my mechanical feet, after which I, in a fully regenerated body, step out of the mech and pick the mask our of your hand, which conveniently happens to be the only thing sticking out from underneath the mech's foot.

Mask be mine, brother.