Bionifight 4

Voltex

Whale suddenly reemerged on Voya Nui, due to the fact that he couldn't do ANYTHING in the way of fighting on Bara Magna. But now, he had something new. Something different. Something dreadful.The Megashock Missile Cannon! Yes, Whale had finally cashed in on his win from the bus! For those too lazy to go read the weapon's statistics on his profile, he posted them here.Megashock Missile Cannon(Manufactured by Hugecorp):Over here at Hugecorp it can be tiring come up with new and innovative weapon designs, so why not make one that focuses on sheer, raw power? That's where the Megashock Missile Cannon comes in. This arm-mounted weapon of mass destruction starts out firing one powerful, large, heat-seeking missile that is followed up by two much smaller ones. Upon contact, the specially designed megashock missile explodes with much force, often causing much pain and first, second, or third degree burns, depending on your religion. The two smaller missiles also explode but in bursts of either fire, scalding water, metal shrapnel, or rubber chickens. However, there is a major issue of overheating after repeated use. Oh well. In the end, if you're looking for a weapon of ridiculous, uncontrollable power, the Megashock Missile Cannon is definitely for you.Offensive (Physical): 10Offensive (Non-Physical): 2Defensive (Physical): 4Defensive (Non-Physical): 2Speed: 2Smiling grimly, Whale fired off the first shot. It flew off with a huge BANG, and the recoil knocked Whale backwards a fair distance. It was locked on Sybre, and soon it would hit him. Whale heard the smaller missiles fly off not long after that, but in a more FSSSH sound, rather than a BANG.

Edited by Squishypony

overlordsukapon.png

OOC:I plainly grabbed you with my Glove of Fire Sybre. You have not acknowleged it yet. IC:JiMing pounded Sybre's head with his Earthshaker again and again, like Whack-a-Mole.OCC:How's that for an attack?

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

"You guys post too fast," ToD muttered as he froze everyone again, waiting to see how they would ignore him this time. He knew he definitely wouldn't be winning the round, but he decided that he might as well ruin their days. So he shattered the ice, embedding thousands of ice shards in everyone. He then drew different smiley faces in the sand in which he was sitting.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

"Decided to swim back from where Metru Nui used to be?" Sybre uttered as he once again broke out of the ice and managed to kick ToD all the way to Mata Nui and Pixel Blasted it, blowing it up."Metru then Mata Nui. Did ToD survive again?"OOC: Gettin' off now. G'nite!

Edited by Didonchu

mindeth the cobwebs

ToD never went to Metru-Nui, and he most certainly never went to Mata-Nui, because Sybre was attempting to force him to break the rules with no way out. At least ToD's tidal wave (which seemed to be ignored by everyone [grr rawr meow]) left a way out. But le sigh... So ToD just grabbed Sybre by the neck and started rubbing his face in a pile of razor-sharp ice shards. And, of course, he was still dancing.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

NujaniiNujanii whistled and Vertak flew down from... somewhere."For sending opponenets out of the battlefield,"Vertak established an invisible energy field that prevented further escape from Voya Nui (With adequate room to fly) and teleported everyone to the center of the battlefield."there. Now, Vertak, I believe that's all. Since attack negation isn't precisely a crime, and I cannot exactly punish someone for doing more than is in their power capacity, I think your work here is done." Nujanii gave Vertak a fistpump and Vertak flew off.

"Agreed." Sybre replied as he knocked ToD over and slid him into some quicksand. Then he turned to Nujanii. Sybre kicked Nujanii's pack, blowing it up. Nujanii is weak now, so Sybre simply threw him into the sea. Then Sybre started Carameldancing.

mindeth the cobwebs

ToD froze the quicksand, climbed out, unfroze it, tossed Sybre it it, and then froze it solid. "STOP IMITATING ME RAWR!" he yelled as he created a giant block of ice that would fall upon his target in said target happened to break or melt the ice surrounding him. And he did the "Thriller" dance.

ICJunkyard, not being much of a dancer, stood in the centre looking confuzzled. Soon, he got over it and used Ground Smash, knocking everyone into a pit while shouting "THIS IS BIONIFIIIIIGHT!"Then he sat down and gave Whale a Junkyard Bionifigure(yay, Bionifight action figure branding).

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

Click here for awesomeness.

You cannot destroy my pack. Think you can? Watch Legends of Metru Nui again. Examine the packs of the Toa Metru. Oh wait, you can't. Get my point?NujaniiNujanii's pack was not destroyed, but was thrown into the sea. Nujanii flew out of it with his jetpacks and landed on the shore of Voya Nui. He then flew up and-- good thing he did. The volcano erupted. Nujanii bought a lava surfing board from a local trader and began surfing down the side of the mountain. "This is what epic looks like."

Whale's jaw dropped when Junkyard handed him a Junkyard Bionifigure."A Junkyard Bionifigure with deluxe junk whip! These are so rare! Thank you so much!" Whale exclaimed "This is asombroso! For that, I won't ever hurt you ever again... Well, for now, at least."But suddenly the volcano erupted and lava started to pour everywhere. It was like putting too much chocolate milk in a cup and it starts overflowing so you have to dry it up with a paper towel. Thankfully, Whale always carried a spare paper towel, so he threw it into the lava and it... promptly burned up. So Whale turned to plan B: run away as fast as he could.

overlordsukapon.png

NujaniiNujanii rode the lava as it spewed across the island and into the sea. But Nujanii didn't like the sea, so he stuck the board into his pack and flew up, watching the conveniently timed lava burst cover the island. Those who could not fly were in a bit of trouble. Unless they happened to be Toa of Fire. But Nujanii doubted that there were any other Fire Toa.

You are really funny, Squishy. XDICJunkyard was glad at the reaction from Whale, then noticed the giant wave of boiling, excruciatingly painful hot magma that was seeping out of the volcano. He ran as fast as he could and grabbed Whale on the way. Junky then jumped onto Nujanii using his Junk Whip.

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

Click here for awesomeness.

NujaniiNujanii slowly turned his cold blue eyes upon Junkyard."You were wrong to do that."Nujanii flew up to the energy field (Or in other words, as high as the field would allow, which is a hight from which if you fell you'd die. Or you would if you could die.) and melted Junky's whip. He then created a field of extreme heat which would discourage any attempts Junky might make to grab Nujanii.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

Whale looked down at the lava, in all it's bubbling, ludicrously hot glory."I have an idea, but you'll need to hang on!" Whale told Junkyard, who he gave no time to react to his plan.Whale pressed his Megashock Missile Cannon against the quickly melting iron shield and fired. A loud bang and three seconds later, Whale opened his eyes and saw that he and Junkyard were... two feet off the shield, which had been blown to smithereens. Eyes wide with terror, Whale commanded a rock pillar out of the ground, which he and Junkyard landed on. Of course, the rock was melting away, but it would buy them some time."This is for that stunt." Whale growled, turning to Nujanii and throwing five exploding tacos. Not a bunch of damage(unless all of them hit, which was highly unlikely), especially to an experienced Bionifighter such as Nujanii, but it could buy them some more time. Or not.

overlordsukapon.png

NujaniiThe tacos flew within ten feet of Nujanii before...falling down at the one who threw them. Zakoro, having super strength, was a different matter entirely. All Nujanii had to do was move upwards and Zakoro would fall to his death. Oh wait, everyone was immortal. Still, Nujanii rather wanted to fight Zakoro."Your trial begins now."Nujanii hit Zakoro with a levitation disk.

NujaniiNujanii flew slightly to the side, knocking the sword away with a quickly drawn dagger. "Hmm, an interesting tactic. Let's see what else you can do."Nujanii began to circle Zakoro at full kakama speed, attempting a series of quick slashes. As he did so, he pushed his limited omniscience to the limit. He wanted to know his opponent's next move before he saw it.

Forgot to mention it earlier, but I love your MOC. It's my second favorite of all submitted to Bionifight.NujaniiNujanii noticed a ring of earth rising slowly rising from below. Why was it going so slowly? Likely the lava. Anyway, Nujanii had ample time to fly up and out of the way. Nujanii knew fully well that Zakoro could now only hit him with Chaos or earth. He could melt the earth, but the Chaos...He had dealt with chaos before.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

Mumbling under his breath, Zakaro said " I really need to practice my earth powers." Shrugging it off, Zakaro grabbed the ring and threw it at Nujanii, also tossing several bursts of Chaos. He then landed on the ground and ran toward Nujanii, hoping the attacks would ground him and restart the fight on the ground again.OOC: @ Nujanii: Kanohi Master: Thanks! there is a topic for him in the BBC forum. You can find it in my sig.Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

NujaniiNujanii melted the earth ring and stopped his jet packs, falling under the chaos. He was then amused by Zakoro's feeble attempts to get tho the ground. Zakoro was hit by a levitation disk; he could not go down if he wanted to. Also, if Zakoro fell from this height, survival was doubitable. For one, this was a tremendous height. For another, the lava on the ground prevented survival.Nujanii flew near Zakoro, lazily drifted around him, then finally remarked, "Well, are you going to DO anything?"

VertakThe ghostly echo of Vertak's words as Nujanii had dismissed him then echoed within the minds of every player:"Remember chaps that I have an arsenal of ideas plucked from the brains of the most dreadful maniacs you can imagine, all of them already gift wrapped and waiting just for you! So don't break the rules again, or I'll have to get naughty!"With that slightly creepy reminder in everyone's minds (except for Nujanii who, being the one to summon Vertak, was of course not effected), the fight was free to continue.-ibrow

Sighing, Zakaro said " Yes, but I probably don't have much of a chance in the air. Oh well." He then tried to use Chaos to move, finding it wasn't as effictive as a jetpack, but it would have to do. He then charged toward Nujanii yet again, a battle cry on his lips. OOC: Your post brought up the picture of my MOC trying to "swim" toward the ground. :P Also, it's Z-a-k-a-r-o, not Z-a-k-o-r-o.Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: It's ok. Just thought you should know.IC:Spiralling back, Zakaro tried to think of a plan. "A direct attack hasn't worked yet, nor Chaos bursts. What else..."Grinning as he sent his powers to work, he once again charged toward Nujanii, but this time in a zig-zag pattern, in hopes of not being caught by the same kick back move.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Also noticing his loss of lift, Zakaro steered himself onto an earth hand he had sent to grab Nujanii, but since the disk was wearing off, he didn't want to take the chance of falling. Landing, he then sent a quick barrage of Chaos at Nujanii.OOC: Yes, I did have the earth hand planned. But since you moved... Oh well. Another plan gone. :P Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

NujaniinUJanIi WaS hiT bY A BLaSt Of ChaOS.Nujanii had learned in a duel with Zamorak how to undo the mental scrambling brought on by Chaotic attacks, but he still took damage. Nujanii stopped falling in time to keep himself up, but now Zakoro was higher than he. This would have been worrying but for two things: One, the volcano had stopped, and Two, Nujanii wore the great Kanohi Kakama, the mask of speed.

Zakaro rapidlly had the earth hand go down, using it's substance as projectiles against Nujanii. Stashing some on on his back, he continued his decent, throwing earth at high speeds all the way.Edit: GASP! I forgot my signoff! :P All better now.Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

You're not a Toa! You can't have an invisible, bottomless, indestructible pack! :PI really don't care that much.NujaniiNujanii melted the earth, then examined the obsideon that coated the surface of the island. It wasn't TzHaar city, but it was cool!Nujanii ran, jumped, pulled out his Saradomin Godsword and slashed at Zakaro.