Keep The Car Moving

Squishyfrog

Just then, the great controller in the sky transforms, and the Mario Karts game reverts to Mario Karts 64 (the only one I've played XD), and to Wario Stadium.The car takes the lead again, And is just about to make that odd jump when a blue koopa shell hits the car, lightning strikes, and Bowser's kart hits it, causing it to whiiiiiirl and fall to the bottom of the track.

69 Days to a Better Body

Days left: 45 | Days completed: 24 | Yesterday: Shoulder's & Glutes - Today's: Triceps - Tomorrow's: Biceps

Miles Completed: 123(+2 Miles) | Today's Time: 1H

8330_s.gif

Exercise time was too bloody hard to fix...forgot to track a few days...sorry.

MOCs: Sah n Dibum - Vehicles Part 1 - Mouldi Pheats - Daleks

Stories: Adventures in the LegoVerse

Interesting Stuff: Shows You're Watching

Luckily the Cat in in need of intensive boxapy, and thus it could not care any about the car, and is more interested in the Television screen that is now a giant empty box.But the Car is in the house from Honey, I shrunk the Kids!

69 Days to a Better Body

Days left: 45 | Days completed: 24 | Yesterday: Shoulder's & Glutes - Today's: Triceps - Tomorrow's: Biceps

8330_s.gif

And out the dog's mouth.As the car turns a left at the front gate, the cat inside nibbles on a wire in the television, and the shrink-effect is disabled. The car is full-size again, and races on. As it drives on down the streets, one of the tail-lights goes out, and a squad of police cars pursue it, demanding that the car.....STOP!

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif

A swarm of mutated Kinloka that I definitely didn't create while attempting to breed them with Gukko attack the police cars.But they now want to attack the car. Oh dear. I mean, not like it's my fault or anything. Yeah...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

THe car swerves and crashes into Pirok's house, making a huge hole in the side. The Kinloka decide to attack Pirok instead and the car races off.THe car races out of the town and into a long stretch of desert. It races by so fast it never sees the sign that says "Experimental bomb testing site, next 100 miles"

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif

Luckily, Pirok has balloons attached to his house, which falls in the way, giving the car no choice but to do a U-turn. And I like my house. It's gonna take ages to fix it. Now my next comic is gonna have to deal with holes in walls, Kinlukko and balloons! CURSES!I am so angry that I send the car 500 years into the future, where the land is post-apocalyptic. (Yeah, Va-Matoran have powers. Go to: http://www.biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Vahi)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Little known fact, a Ko-Matoran was actually the first to create a Vahi. He just kept it for himself so Vakama had to make his own :PAnyway, The car drives into a cryogenics machine, which freezes it for two-thousand and fifteen years, when everything is back to normal and time-travel has been perfected. The car is then sent back to its original time. It appears in the air, crashes through Pirok's roof to the ground floor, and races off into the distance.Just then, a BioBomb, built from exploding druit, Durian odour extract, and several other smelly plants drops ten feet from Pirok's house, creating huge tremors in the earth, sending both the house AND the car plummeting to the Earth's core.

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif

It lands in the Land of the Dinosaurs, completely unharmed. Pirok's house floats back up with spare ballons, but...The car is stuck with the dinosaurs!(You do know the Fourth Wall is broken in my comics, right? All this is gonna end up happening in a comic. When I'm finished it, I'll send you a link. :P)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

The dinosaurs eat each other, leaving the car driving through a prehistoric jungle.However, Discord appears and uses his chaotic powers to flip the universe over, with the car.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

but it doesn't matter because the Universe being flipped over doesn't affect the gravitational pull of the planet.The car drives into a large crater, and as it reaches the bottom, a tidal wave washes over the desert, and begins to flood the car...AND IT'S WINDOWS ARE DOWN!

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif

some depressed ko-matoran puts it on to commit suicide and accidentally saves the world.

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif

d'oh.The car dies, only to abruptly be brought back to life as the embodiment of the Kanohi Ignika's spirit.Teridax awakens and ejects the car from his new body.

Edited by Malevolence

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif

But the Kanohi Ignika was smashed into a billion pieces and releases the car into the normal world.But it's two thousand feet underwater, where giant squids and huge crabs and the ghosts of pirates roam. The car transforms into submarine form, only to be attacked by the spirit of captain Grogstain and his hearty crew.

overlordsukapon.png

A high-powered underwater volcano spews out a strange acid composed primarely of bleach, eliminating Grogstain and his crew. The carmarine floats to the surface, drives up a dock, and onto the roads of the French Riviera. It drives on peacefully until...it comes up to a wall. From a safe distance to prevent it from stopping, it honks to inform the people to open the large metal inpenitrable door so it can drive on."We don't a want you here, you gas-guzzling hunk of rusty smelliness! Now go away before I taunt you a second time!"

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif

The Mermaids turn out to be quite nice. They're part of a lonely convent in the Realm of Anthrax, who spend their time fasting, praying, and making exciting undergarments. They invite the car to dine on premium petrol, get an oil change, and relax.Suddenly, the mermaids become rowdy. They demand spankings from the car! I shan't continue this reference for obvious reasons.

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif

the Lava is sucked up by Bowser's ship yet again, but this time the car doesn't get sucked up.And then, a TARDIS begins to materilise inside the car, threatening to tear it in twain.

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif

But the car is a TARDIS, and rejects the other from existence.Then, it is used by its seemingly non-existant driver. however, said river places it in the middle of a battlefield one hundred years into the future, where laser guns and other things run rampant.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Luckily, the car is made of such out-dated materials that no-one ever thought to make lasers capable of penetrating it.And then, the Death Star fires, blowing the planet into oblivion.

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif

huh?Fortunately, the car does not have a soul, and thus does not have the negative issue of impatience.But it does feel hungry! The tank is almost empty!

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif