Pool Of Protodermis

Field Marshal Rakmon

Out goes an Xbox spinny, which is our new yearly mask.

Because someone forgot to clean up properly, Ekimu slips on a puddle of water and his mask of creation flies into the pool after he hits his head. The mask falls into the Protodermis and out comes...

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

The mask of creation... But silver. And with a bigger crown. Also it looks kinda melted. Oh, wait, no, now it's EP sludge. On the floor. And it's now flowed back into the main pool. I wonder... does this change the properties of the pool? Let's test it out.

I poke a stick into the pool.

I think so, the energized Protodermis mutated the non sapient stick into Groot. Now we need a raccoon rahi.

Out of curiosity, I drop my Tahu Mata set into the pool to see if it will come to life.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Out goes Okoto Gali, who starts telling some pretty cheesy jokes. That's no Gouda.

Because I'm a jerk and I don't want to hear her jokes, I push her into the energized Protodermis.

Out comes 2015 Gali... wearing nothing at all. For causing such an inappropriate-for-younger-audiences thing to happen, you are sentenced to be banned from the universe.

Before they do that, I show you a small hole you can hide in. Turns out said hole... IS A POOL OF PROTODERMIS! So yeah, in you go.

Out comes a guitar filled with orange soda.

I take a sip of the soda, then pour the rest back into the pool.

"Ten thousand futures have I looked at. A hundred thousand. And in only one does mankind finally unite, and flourish...and survive. Only one. Doomworld."

210pxthe_master_doctor_doom.jpg

Out comes hatred, which leads to suffering.

In goes some tangerine trees and marmalade skies.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Out goes a gluten- free vegetarian lactose intolerant glasses wearing squid.

I throw the squid back into the pool of Protodermis since he's criticizing me for eating a burger.

Out goes Taipu, Onua Mata & Onua Okoto, who can combine their powers and become the Kaita of strength. Unfortunately, he is a massive jerk and throws all of the matoran living on Mata Nui into the pool of Protodermis.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

Out comes a soul nexus, a massive creature forged from all the souls of the matoran who were mercilessly thrown into the pool which is always in constant, terrible pain. It takes out its understandable anger on the kaita of strength, absolutely tearing him apart with its horrible power, after which it proceeds to tearing itself apart.

In goes your body, since you were hanged as punishment for causing such tragedy to happen.

Edited by Toa Onaku

Out goes Gali in chains and Kopaka in a grey suit. Tahu quickly burns them to death and throws the ashes away. To get this game back on track, I throw in a trident to see what will come out.