Pool Of Protodermis

Field Marshal Rakmon

Out comes a Toa Kaita Kaita.

In goes like, at least a hundred bunches of bananas. They may or may not be six-foot, seven-foot, or eight-foot bunches.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Out comes some scraps. Ripperooni.

In goes a water-gun. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out comes a Gunblade.

In goes a squall and a cloud.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out comes a mediocre TV special.

In goes a bunch of old NES cartridges. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out comes a heaping mess of conflicting genres.

In goes all of the Bionicle game that were released for the PC.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out goes Bionicle: Legend of the Game. It's a glitchy mess where the rahkshi swarms destroy Mata Nui & six Bohrok are made to destroy the mask of light. The boss fight is the only functional part of the game & only the limited edition copies that come with a free Avohkii can be completed, the other normal copies have a glitch where if you reach a certain spot on Tahu Mata's level, the game freezes & refuses to function.

In goes the element of water...

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Out comes out an undrinkable concoction.

In goes the Element of Air.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out comes a being that SUCKS. GEDDIT?

In goes a storyboard for an animation...

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out comes 2006. What did you expect?

In goes the island of Stelt.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out comes Zerru, Toa of Squanch.

In goes this abomination...

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out comes his weaker, younger brother, Penumbra.

In goes a stack of kazoos...

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out comes a Rahkshi... Made of Rahkshi.

In goes this foul beast...

t5pQDlO.jpg