Best Combiner

Taipu1

For titan sets, I hand the award to Vezon and Kardas. Kardas was well designed, with clawed feet, short dino arms, a spiky tail, a neat little ribcage, foldable wings, and a fearsome maw.For canisters, I really digged the Pit War Tortoise. It had a solid, smooth design. It definitely trumped the Zyglak.

Easily Voporak. He beat a lot of regular sets in terms of solid design.

I'll definitely agree Voporak was great. Mostly for his friggin awesome legs, which included thick muscled thighs, sturdy double calves, and bulbous boot-like feet which looked capable of crushing toa. Edited by Superbionicle

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

Well, that duo Vezon and Kardas. Though Inrakk was pretty good, too.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

• 2 weeks later...

Vezon and Kardas looked so menacing. That point alone is why I left them together longer than any other combiner, and even displayed it proudly next to my TV lol.That said, other members did bring up a really good point about Voporak having an incredibly solid build. So he's also a favorite of mine, but just couldn't beat out Kardas.~|ET|~

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Ultimate Dume, with the helmet. Poseable fingers, unique build, great look... everything about him was awesome. I think that's actually the first use of leg supports in a titan, something that would recur in Voporak (which is my second favorite), and then again with consistency in the 06 titans.My third favorite would be a tossup between Kahu and Kardas; obviously Kardas gets the playability factor, but that Kahu was just so darn fun.

In my opinion, I'd say that Botar, Kardas and the Zyglak were the best combiners. Botar and Zyglak were fun to build IMO and the Zyglak was probably the best post-2006 canister combiner IMO. Botar was great. Kardas was also great, being quite a good set too.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

In my opinion, I'd say that Botar, Kardas and the Zyglak were the best combiners. Botar and Zyglak were fun to build IMO and the Zyglak was probably the best post-2006 canister combiner IMO. Botar was great. Kardas was also great, being quite a good set too.

Hey, could you tell me where to find the instructions for zyglak? I heard about it in the comics, but never was able to find the instructions.

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

• 2 weeks later...