The Continue-A-Story Game

a goose

had his powers removed, along with the Walrus, because Vorex quoted the rules:

Rules:You have to finish the sentence in the last post in each post.One noun per sentence.*It must be BIONICLE-related.*

Then, another conveninently placed Matoran... Edited by Vorex: Paradox Eater

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

the walrus, back from the dead, who was on Spherus Magna.He began to strike up a conversation with the Random Matoran...(Is that not Bionicle related enough? Why can't we have a walrus interact with a random matoran on Spherus Magna? IMO, we should be allowed to have whatever else we want interact with the story, as long as the core is still bionicle.)

Edited by King Joe

wake up Pirok/Vorex, who reminded people that GODMODDING IS NOT A MATTER THAT SHOULD BE JOKED ABOUT (and warned people that he could send them angry PMs if they continued to mock him). This prompted Brian to...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

(I'm just trying to make sure people follow the rules. The thing about the PMs was a joke.What am I expected to do? Let the game fall into chaos? I understand it isn't an elegant solution. In fact, I think I'll edit in a new rule to sort this out...)Brian exploding all over...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]