Can The Rahkshi Of Rahi Control Spherus Magna Creatures

I think not, because the Great Beings/Mata Nui would have not known the Rahkshi would have ever escaped to Spherus Magna. There is also several biological differences, such as Rahi being made of viruses and energized protodermis.@Raph: Yes, there are Rahkshi of Rahi Control.

Edited by Master Inika

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Aren't the Rahkshi extinct?

No, they're not. Tahu used the Golden Armor only on those on Bara Magna's surface at the time. The ones inside the MU escaped and have probably become wild.As for the topic, I think it is possible. Rahi control operates at a mental level and the minds of Spherus Magna animals can't be that different from those of MU Rahi.You might argue that Rahi minds are artificial and those of Spherus Magna creatures are not, but we've seen in TYQ that a Toa's Psionics power (Orde) work on a Spherus Magna native's (Kabrua), so I don't see why the same couldn't happen between a Rahkshi of Rahi Control and a SM creature.

632461607_Bannerdefinitivopiccolo.png.8e4bc632ba965c6eaef9247ce71df1d7.png
My collection of epics: The Sanctum of Writing

yeah i think they can because i seem to remember kongu usin his mask of summonin on a giant aqua magnan monster in the mahri nui arcim not sure wwhere the actual comic is but its out thereso if kongus mask can summon aqua magnan creatures i see no reason wwhy rahkshi a rahi control couldnt control other spherus magna animals

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

yeah i think they can because i seem to remember kongu usin his mask of summonin on a giant aqua magnan monster in the mahri nui arcim not sure wwhere the actual comic is but its out thereso if kongus mask can summon aqua magnan creatures i see no reason wwhy rahkshi a rahi control couldnt control other spherus magna animals

The mask of summoning works on any creature, organic or bio-mechanical.No, I don't think they can, as Spherus-Magnan animals are organic, often with mechanical implants, and were not created by the Great Beings, therefore there would be no specific system through which they could be controlled. :)I dunno, maybe someone should PM GregF?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Greg has stated that the mask of rahi control does not work on SM creatures, so if Rahkshi work in the same way, then no they couldn't.However, the members above make equally valid points concerning the MU mask of summoning ans psionics powers which do work on SM creatures. So if we were to assume that the rahkshi power works in the same way as those, then yes they could.

ppg2.png

Well, the Kanohi Zatth's power of summoning is probably easier to do that controlling a creature. Plus, there is the fact that Rahkshi are created by Makuta, who also created the Rahi, so the power's purpose might have been to help the Makuta keep a leash on their creations.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Aren't the Rahkshi extinct?

No, they're not. Tahu used the Golden Armor only on those on Bara Magna's surface at the time. The ones inside the MU escaped and have probably become wild.
On top of this, Greg once told me (sadly I don't have the PM) that should Miserix, the last surviving Makuta, escape the GB fortress, he will likely round up all the wild Rahkshi, and create his own.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!