What Are You Thinking?

I've been playing the game Slither.io

for the last 2 weeks and this crazy idea came to me.

What if we got alot of people off of BZP and see if we can get on the leader boards.

Can we make this a thing?

Hop on to computer and use your BZP name and let's see how many members we came get playing.

I'll be playing all this week at around 9 to 11 in the morning.

Dude, I've been getting up around that time...

I also prefer Agar.io myself.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

What if we got alot of people off of BZP and see if we can get on the leader boards.

Hop on to computer and use your BZP name and let's see how many members we came get playing.

Okay Thursday we're doing this.

See you there.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Okay Thursday we're doing this.

See you there.

I'm saying I'm on break and I get up at ungodly hours. I probably won't be able to play.

t5pQDlO.jpg

It's basically the same game but with circle cells instead of snakes. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

You got any ideas yet? I've got a couple, but I wanna keep them for myself...

t5pQDlO.jpg

Yep.  Only one of them's a joke.

• Void- This one is super OP.  It literally gives you the power of nothing.  Like, with a flick of your finger, anything could cease to exist.
  • Sand- While Sand was a tribe in BIONICLE 2009, I don't think it was ever an official Toa Element.  Some could argue that this one's just a variation of Stone, since sand is little stone particles, but I say otherwise; sand and stone act very different.
  • Vapors- Stuff like smoke, steam, acid fumes, gases, etc, could all be lumped into this Element.  This one comes from an idea for a character that could turn into smoke at will, and I thought, why not have someone control other vapor types, too?
  • Memes- Reserved for Toa Pepay.
Edited by capMARVELOUS

Couldn't Life just as easily imbue life as take it away?

t5pQDlO.jpg

I really like your Vapors idea, man. I can imagine that being used in some creative ways. That seems to have the most potential out of the ones you listed... 'cept Memes.

Joke elements are usually my favorite of fan elements, to be honest.

Edited by Inary the Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

Oh, yeah, Vapors also finally uses the Acid Shield powers for a Toa. That's a perk. Now we just gotta find a Toa of Void.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Cap, what exactly are you writing?

TTL, it's definitely Lonliness.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Was that asked in a good way, or a bad way?

I'm writing an Epic about my favorite original character, that I intend to post on this site in the future.  The villain is supposed to be super OP.

If good guy had an element what would it be?

sheer unadulterated dankness

Have you thought about "elements" that aren't really things that are physical? Psionics came around somehow, yet it isn't really something that I thought would be defined as an "element"? Things like lunar or solar powers, but you'd have to define their abilities more. 

Was that asked in a good way, or a bad way?

I'm writing an Epic about my favorite original character, that I intend to post on this site in the future.  The villain is supposed to be super OP.

I was just asking what you are writing. It was curiosity that drove it, not ill intent. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

What am i thinking? i need to get to bed so I can get to work on time and rested enough, but dang-it I like listening to music.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Procrastinating on sleeping is a bad habit of mine too.

To Cap: So are you going to keep updating that list of yours as ideas come to you?

t5pQDlO.jpg

I'm thinking what direction to go with my story.

should x get killed off by y or z?

W. Nobody expects W to kill anybody. He's a sneaky one. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

I learn and study things that tend to be a fickle subject in a workplace environment (social studies), which makes things I talk about quite limited and I tend to be mute for most of the day. I feel i need to go see a few more movies so that I can have some easy things to talk about. If history or religions come up (which is scarcely) then I'll answer to the best of my ability.

People i talk to most now tend to be toddlers, half of who are curious of the world (I was able to explain to one that the light from her shirt beads came form the sun and they were being reflected onto the seat, personal victory for me; she kept trying to grab the light and would be startled when it would disappear when the bus changed direction) to hyper-active (I use questions to distract them from rough-housing and hurting each other, like you like fruit? Or what is your favorite light saber color?). Referring to distraction to steer things in a way i prefer, it seems some war strategies can be adaptable to my job :lol: i recently opened an art topic here on BZP containing drawings from work, and I use them to also show the little ittie-bitties as another means to keep them occupied. i only say what they will get and what is appropriate, not saying how the evil bone hunters don't just attack the good guys but also kidnap people and sacrifice them at sacrificial pillars and use the black burnt bones as charms, or how the skrall are the half-giant by-product of mass 'abuse' by satanic giants after a bloody invasion from the dark valley to the north and many of those the giants conquered ate people. They don't need to know about that. :P I don't draw anything violent (save one thing with a Tajun soldier raising a shield to a charging dismounted bone hunter, but no contact) so they don't get much.

Edited by Iaredios the Desert Dude

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Why do you mainly talk to toddlers, then? 

That sounded salty. I apologize. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

Why do you mainly talk to toddlers, then? 

That sounded salty. I apologize. 

No offense taken. I mostly talk to them because its in my job. Gotta keep them behaving while the bus driver goes from point A to point B and the various student pick-ups/drop offs in-between. They tend to be more troublesome in the PM route because they are tired from school and probably want to nap (a couple of them do in fact, and it takes a while to wake up the little fellas when we arrive at their destination), and so are more active before the sudden crash. Reminiscent of that weird escalating mountain from Total Drama Island that ends with a steep cliff. :P

I mostly keep to myself but when opportune moments for discussions with co-workers comes up, not much to talk about, and I recede into my metaphorical shell. Also, I am new here, I don't know what is okay to talk about and what isn't, and I would rather not get into trouble. I am an opinionated individual, and that tends to be increasingly dangerous in the world.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I am in a continuous emotional state of shock. My hands are trembling and my mind is full of pain and past bad memories. I feel like a total screw up. I feel like I need to get out of my house and go places and meet new people, but where I am there aren't many places to do that. There's the LGBT group, but I ain't gonna find a girlfriend there, maybe a friend, but otherwise no. I mean it's always good to have a friend, but I feel I have enough friends as of now. And than there is the Social Awkwardness group, helps with people who are socially awkward, but again that wouldn't be any luck either, because social awkwardness.

Case and point all I have been thinking about is lovesickness really.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Try talking to Gunhaver about your lovesickness he helped me with my strange crush/accidentally date situation.

I'm really no love doctor. I really only gave you some basic advice and listened to you.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I am in a continuous emotional state of shock. My hands are trembling and my mind is full of pain and past bad memories. I feel like a total screw up. I feel like I need to get out of my house and go places and meet new people, but where I am there aren't many places to do that. There's the LGBT group, but I ain't gonna find a girlfriend there, maybe a friend, but otherwise no. I mean it's always good to have a friend, but I feel I have enough friends as of now. And than there is the Social Awkwardness group, helps with people who are socially awkward, but again that wouldn't be any luck either, because social awkwardness.

Y'know, you could shoot me a "Talk to Me," if you really wanna talk about it.

Y'know, you could shoot me a "Talk to Me," if you really wanna talk about it.

Thank you for looking out for me dude. Despite all the pain I've been through, there's still always been a light at the end of the tunnel, I am sure I can pull through this, it was just a sudden flurry of emotions I think, but again thank you for the offer. If such feelings come up again I'll be sure send you a PM about it.

Again, thank you dude.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

DEAD MAN WALKINGTYPING

The last kids on the bus wore me out today. I am pooped. The dentist drugs are also making me quite tired. Perhaps I should go to bed rather than play with friend.

This mongolian music is soothing.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I sometimes like to pop up in here and just think about what I should post.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png