What Are You Thinking?

Any others because I never had that set either.

Sorry, none that I know of. There might have been an obscure polybag or something, but you can pick them up for pretty cheap on Bricklink.

Anyway, I'm now thinking about how I help people make something impressive, and then I instantly get told to improve my own work with their work being used as an example. :/ It's a fairly common occurrence.

Any others because I never had that set either.

Sorry, none that I know of. There might have been an obscure polybag or something, but you can pick them up for pretty cheap on Bricklink.

Anyway, I'm now thinking about how I help people make something impressive, and then I instantly get told to improve my own work with their work being used as an example. :/ It's a fairly common occurrence.

I just have a random black Rahkshi head and no idea from where it came from.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Is the Rahkshi head glossy or not? That's the difference between Vorahk and Bomonga.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Don't be ridiculous, cap. Once you start...

You  cAnEvE stOP

Have any you stressed about a project because you have no real idea of what you're doing?

t5pQDlO.jpg

Yes.  It's called "life."

Also, were we having an anime crisis earlier?  Can I join in?

Edited by capMARVELOUS

Is the Rahkshi head glossy or not? That's the difference between Vorahk and Bomonga.

It is glossy but I never had either of the sets it confuses me to this day.

photo-116654.jpg?_r=1473377890

That is beautiful.

It must be MOCed!

*runs over to Bricklink*

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Yes.  It's called "life."

Also, were we having an anime crisis earlier?  Can I join in?

i'm probably gonna have a second anime crisis once I get around to catching up on mob psycho 100

fun fact I have two irl friends who both watch and love the show so that's awesome

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Dude, you're lucky, McCree.  You have friends that like anime.  All my friends think I'm a weirdo for liking anime.  I'm jealous.

That's basically my anime crisis.

Dang straight it's beautiful.

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH

So it IS Tahu Simon!

In regards to friends who like certain anime, I have about two friends who I actively discuss the topic with.

Edited by New Age Retro Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

(mock anger) First, how dare you confuse Simon with Kamina.  Tahu is obviously dressed as Kamina.  Look at the glasses.  LOOK AT THE GLASSES. (mock anger)

Second, the only friends that I can talk with about anime and not be ridiculed seem to be you guys.  Thank you for not judging me.

It was the cape that threw me off. My only real knowledge of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann comes from my friend. I just associated the cape he had with Simon for some reason.

Also, Completely Off Topic has its own specified anime thread, so if you ever want to talk just about anime, you may want to head over there.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I just got back from a Chinese buffet, and much of the food was great. Except the crawfish.

One crawdad was good. The other two i had were gross one more then the other, both having to do with how much crud was in its system. It was so gross! I might even stay away from crawfish for a while now because of this. Anyone else have similar experience with crustaceans?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I don't eat crustaceans from their bodies. Just the meat inside, thanks. 

Wait, TTL, is that actually practiced where you live?

t5pQDlO.jpg

That is both weird and fascinating. I learned a thing today.

You never know what you might learn here on BZPower. 

Welcome aboard, Euromaiden! Glad to see you here! Crustaceans are animals that are large, aquatic arthropods. They include lobsters, crabs, crawfish (also known as crayfish and crawdads), and shrimp. 

Edited by New Age Retro Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

So it was mostly a spur of the moment thing?

I was able to get into new Bionicle to a certain degree. I liked the Toa sets and I liked the rekindling of the community. However, I lost interest in it rather quickly. 

Also, yeah, I suppose that question was directed to anyone. Why did you all join the site and why did you post here? 

t5pQDlO.jpg

I really sort of envy the people who've been able to keep fiddling with lego as they grew older, but I just couldn't.

I still buy some sets I think look neat every now and again, even bought the 2015 Tahu, but I never "moc" anymore.

to be honest, I'd like it if this COT had some more diverse threads, such as this one

Also, yeah, I suppose that question was directed to anyone. Why did you all join the site and why did you post here?

I joined up immediately after G2 was announced. Figured I followed G1 enough that I ought to have an account anyway. Sadly, I didn't do much on here during my first year. Most of my time spent with Bionicle stuff was with the sets themselves. I came back for some good news on G2, only to end up finding out it had been canned. Just my luck.

Decided to stick around this time though.

As for why I'm posting here, I'm avoiding my responsibilities. :P

I'd should hope so, Ghidora. Bad things happen when you don't.

Yeah, I wasn't feeling this year's sets all that much. My time with Bionicle G2 was all right. That doesn't mean I wasn't bummed about its cancellation, however.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Oh wow I had actually completely missed the recancellation of Bionicle :(

that was kinda embarrasing

I need to buy some sets before the end of the year, then

Ironically, I was hunting down leaks before I stopped by here and found out it had ended.

On topic though, I have zombies on my mind. My first English essay in college is about surviving a zombie apocalypse. I actually kind of hate zombies. :P

I wish my essays could be as fun as that. Those dern zombies! Just don't like 'em!

As I fall further and further into the JoJo Hole, I've wondered something: What do you think of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, from an outside perspective?

Also, I claim today to be "Bionicle Day", as G2 was announced this day, two years ago. It's just a fun thing to do for myself. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

As I fall further and further into the JoJo Hole, I've wondered something: What do you think of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, from an outside perspective?

I think it's a bit too much of "ORA ORA ORA" and "Behold my Stand" for me.  Might change my mind, though.