Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

Crusty was the pun. I was being serious about the arm. Sort of.Chahahah-Comic.Strut Your FingersFun fact: I think Larry and Tap's Toaster are the only Toaster Bots in comics here in our little comic forum. I could be wrong, but still. Neat fact to me.Fun Fact2: Larry and Toaster are a bit of the same in my eyes. But mostly because they're Toaster Bots, and they don't act like normal Toaster Bots.

lovewarconga2.png

I love the Larry/Hobo duo. They just... work.

I honestly don't like the hobo. He's a you-know-what. Larry doesn't deserve this!
Of course he doesn't deserve it, but it serves a purpose by humanizing Larry. In my mind, at least.And Chilly was quite terrifying with that dagger, and I thought the Impostor Gav was genius.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Working on new effects for the comics, because one of the three major sagas I have planned will start soon. (I know what I want to do with it.)On such effect: Planets.Oh, btw. Working on a poster for it too. Might plan a second QandA thing. Or not.

lovewarconga2.png

I'd like to point out, that my good friend TBL (The Bohrok Lord) created the Toast sprites. I just changed their colors for them to fit Larry's "different Toaster Bot" like status.Aka, he always makes burnt toast.Always.Oh, by the way. I'm going to start the first of three major Sagas for this year. I have all the needed panels, the whole saga thought up and backed up. When will it start? This week or next.The only thing left to really do, is pick if it will actually have words in it.

lovewarconga2.png