BIONIFIGHT ONE

Makuta Luroka

Here's my profile

Member Name: Toa TimeLord

Weapon/Power 1: Can open portals anywhere in space.

Weapon/Power 2: War Hammer.

Weapon/Power 3: Sonic Screwdriver which can produce a light sword.

Appearance:

7 foot tall beings with a white Rahkshi head that wears a grey fez.

White armor with blue highlights on the shoulders and feet. Grey gear in his chest spins when he opens a portal. Only known Kraata to have dimensional powers.

Special weapons:

OOC: Readjusting my profile... that boomerang was not working out.

Member Name: Xccj

Weapon / Power 1: Elemental air powers

Weapon / Power 2: Kanohi Sanok, mask of Accuracy. Now everything is a projectile! (Medium range.)

Weapon / Power 3: Great sword. Sturdy but light, can be used to parry most incoming attacks. Can be charged to fire a blast of energy, but has a long cool down period between uses.

Appearance: Green / Black slender Toa-like being.

:music:

Approved

bBhcfWO.png

IC: 

Vox was disappointed by the fact his throw of the crumpled note landed short, but it was a small loss. He listened for a certain fighter, even as his wings hummed behind him as they kept him afloat. From a distance he could hear FF, and with the general direction in mind he shot off towards the fighter. 

Once he felt he was within a rough distance of FF, the insectoid landed "behind" them. "So, wanna have a little fun with a combination attack?" The insectoid asked his fellow fighter.

OOC: I'd like to point the Boltikons are a relic from the original Bionifight Ultimate, and have been a staple of my profile. I must agree with Luroka that they are essentially no different from a rifle with a bayonet. On top of that I don't powers on top of the Gunaxes that are overpowered. The Kinetic absorption, while it could be considered op, is laughably ignored by everyone, so it's effectiveness is diminished greatly. Flight is also not overpowered. So yeah, I don't have any special elements, auto-dodging or foolish teleportation. The Gunaxes balance this lack of true powers.

My effectiveness comes from tactics and detailed attacks, not an abundance of powers.

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

FF's run was interrupted when a certain insectoid landed behind him and asked him about combination attacks."Oh. There you are." He responded. "But, yes. I would like a combination attack. How are we going to pull this off though?"

Edited by Fluorescent Flowers

pWPTu7m.jpg

IC: 

"Well here is what I thinking. Damage me a bit, and from there I should be able to easily carry you aloft with my legs while flying. I'd focus on steering us towards our opponents while you focus on raining icly karzahni down upon them. If we fly high enough it should be simple to avoid their attacks." The insectoid informed his partner "My mask of slightly improved dodging will also assist in us avoiding their attacks." 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: 

Vox grimaced as he felt the attacks, though once FF had ceased his attacking, he flexed his claws, balling them into fists several times 

"This should be suitable. I mean afterall you are like a protector. I'm easily twice your size."

Vox took to the air, rising high above FF before slowly lowering down towards them. 

"Here's what we are going to do. You are going to stand atop my feet. My arms will act as a harness, ensuring you remain in place, yet your arms are not hindered in their range of movement." Vox explained, lowering towards the ground enough that FF should be able to get into position."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

While it would ordinarily have been quite satisfying to watch Timelord gruesomely devoured, Nato was left with the disappointing certainty that he had lost this round. 

"Well... fudge." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Finally getting free of the webbing, Trijhak slowly turned to where he thought xccj was.

"Okay, here's an idea: I control water, you control air. We're breathing, so there's got to be some sort of atmosphere, right? Thus, I suggest creating some sort of storm or tornadoes that rapidly shoot water, however ridiculous that sounds."

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Overhearing Trijhak's plan to xccj, Nato made his way towards them, "You want to add some ice to that storm?" He offered. 

Edited by Nato The Traveler

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"My partner got himself eaten," Nato replied pointedly, "I've lost already; there'd be no point to betraying anyone." 

"Can't hurt," Xccj said, although he was planning to keep an eye on Nato. Or an ear or something, since it was still dark and they couldn't see. "Worse thing, it summons the Zivon back. But that could still be a good thing."

"How so?" Nato asked.

"It could eat the other fighters." Xccj paused, almost hearing Nato's annoyed look. "What, too soon?"

OOC: Do I have to repost my profile, can I just say that my character for resignup is literally the exact same?

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

"Ah... avenge him? Sure... I guess..." Nato replied uncertainly, "If you really want to." 

He focused on drawing on as much elemental energy as he could, ready to release it once the others were prepared. 

IC: 

The insectoid hovered above the field, easily carrying their teammate. They said nothing as they listened, trying to pick up on the direction of their enemies.

"There." Vox muttered as he could make out what sounded like talking in the distance.

"Don't worry about precise aiming. I'll make sure we are in the right direction." Vox relayed to FF, already heading for the other fighters. The way Vox angled himself in flight would leave FF practically suspended over thin air, though Vox's four hands held him securely against the insectoid.

"We'll be approaching soon. Remember to fire ahead of time so that your shots land where you want them... Not that it really matters as we'll be carpet bombing them essentially."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

High in the air, FF could hear some voices discussing about storms. From there, he decided he wanted to add a new weather condition in the Zone of Darkness. In this case, it was like a torrential rainstorm except get rid of the raindrops and replace them with a giant barrage of ice and electric bolts, aimed down on the trio of fighters FF could slightly see and hear.

Edited by Fluorescent Flowers

pWPTu7m.jpg

ShadowVezon climbed to his feet and joined in the attack on Xccj's group from afar - with lightning of course - hoping to disrupt their attempt at creating a storm.

Edited by King ShadowVezon of Kamuk

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC:

Vox could feel the crackling of electricity in the air. Not wanting to take chances, he activated the mask of slightly improved dodging, on a passive level. He swerved towards the right, and upwards, hoping to get the duo higher, perhaps even above what "clouds" were forming.

"Just focus on attacking."

OOC: Feel free to bunny me if ya need to FF. I have IRL stuff to take care of today so might not be posting as frequently as others.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

With Trijhak and Nato ignoring him as they focused on their elemental powers., Xccj sudden found himself again the target of like, well, everybody else. He darted backwards as the lightning intensified and a shower of ice bolts rained down on him. He swung up his boomerang to swipe away some of them, but was only partially effective, as he still got hit quite a few painful times.

But the storm intensified, with water and hail whirling around at breakneck speeds. Since Xccj wasn't a total dunce, he had made sure his winds formed a hurricane, where the eye was centered on Trijhak, Nato, and himself. As the storm of death swirled around them, the sky above them was completely clear and sunny... well, except the sunny part, because Zone of Darkness. If Vox and FF made it into the eye, then they would also be out of the storm... but they'd also be an easy target for those on the ground since the eye wasn't that large...

"Focus on the storm!"

Trijhak focused even more intensely on the storm, turning some regular rainfall into very intense downpour - slowly coating the ground of the Zone in Darkness in growing puddles here and there, and increasing the amount of water Nato could freeze to create larger hailstones. Though, not completely deaf, he did throw his Trident upwards towards whoever was above them. 

Edited by Trijhak

Trijhak had the right idea about putting ice in the storm, but Nato had something far more effective in mind than simple hailstones. He shaped the whirling water into glittering, razor-sharp ice shards, poised to viciously lacerate anything foolish enough to enter the storm. 

IC: 

Vox narrowed his eyes as he rose higher into the air, at a nearly vertical angle. 

"Aim for the puddles!" Vox shouted towards FF above the storm. His focus was on keeping FF alive, even if that meant taking damage himself. He felt a particularly jagged ice shard slice through the side of his torso, though he flew on. If he flew high enough, he should be able to reach the calmer sections of the storm. Though he hoped FF would catch his drift with the puddles.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Trijhak noticed his puddles were suddenly glowing with electricity, which was odd, to say the least. To protect him and his teammate and he supposed Nato too, he dried up the ground beneath the three, then sent much of it flying upwards into the sky, at whoever tried to electrocute it. Electrocuted water was still water, after all.

IC: 

Vox swerved out of the way of the electrified water, shaking his head in dissapointment.

"Come now, do you really think you could dry up the water before it touched you? You are in a bloody hurricane, there's water everywhere!"

OOC: I'd like to comment that I think it's a bit... ridiculous to think you can still maintain the storm and do other things. The one example we had of such a thing in bionicle required the concentration of two toa. I would think such an act would also require full concentration.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"I control water, and we are the ones who made this hurricane..."

Trijhak ceased his part of the storm, water suddenly drying up, and his elemental energy spent, sudden pain exploding throughout his body as he had been electrocuted previously, though he had tried to ignore it - but he could no longer. He also had a massive headache and blurred vision, though he supposed the blurred vision wasn't too big of a deal considering the nature of the arena. He fell over after stumbling about a bit, unfortunately, he happened to fall over right in front of ShadowVezon's feet. 

"Oh, Zivon, eat us all now."

Trijhak tried to hold up his left arm to prevent the lightsword touching him, but unfortunately for Trijhak, swords do not care - his lower left arm had been cut clean off. Panicking, Trijhak tried to shove ShadowVezon's legs with his remaining hand. 

ShadowVezon tried to attack again when Pulse caused him to stumble and stab the ground too far to the right. Undeterred, ShadowVezon pushed the sword through the ground to try and slice horizontally through Pulse's chest.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: Well, we did have three of us start the storm, which we spent multiple posts discussing and setting up, and which so far hasn't really affected anybody since you've all avoided it but still shot back at us. Plus, we're in the eye of the storm which is calm and thus not in a "puddle" from my understanding. Besides, we've started the storm, it's not just going to disappear the instant we stop contributing to it.

IC: With his focus on maintaining wind speed for the hurricane, Xccj didn't notice ShadowVezon attacking Trijhak at first. Turning some of his attention away, Xccj threw his boomerang, which struck the hilt of ShadowVezon's sword, throwing off his attempted slice.