Doomsday

Utah

Are you using GIMP or Photoshop?-D-

broncos-banner.jpg

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Are you using GIMP or Photoshop?-D-

I use GIMP. I can't afford Photoshop. XDGlad everyone understands, Skyrim is fuuuuuuuuuuuun. But Skyrim aside, I am working on a comic. And it'll be released eventually. :PSo thanks for your patience and slight understanding. ^~^-Utah

corpseluck_banner_by_utahodasho-daltp7l.

I use GIMP. I can't afford Photoshop. XD-Utah

You can get ANYTHING free on the Internet. :):lookaround:I mean, oh no. Piracy is a crime. Don't do... That.Serious time. Maybe you could ask for fancomics if you think you'll take to long.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Serious time. Maybe you could ask for fancomics if you think you'll take to long.

.....that is not a bad idea.So if anyone here who, in the slightest way likes my comics, wants to make a fan comic. I don't know what to tell you.Cuz I don't have a spritesheet that doesn't contain major the spoilers.SOOOOOOOOO if you want you can go back to my original topic (which can be found on the first post) and find my old spritesheet and just....do something. I DUNNO, I'M JUST TYPING THIS SO I CAN GO BACK TO READING FALLOUT: EQUESTRIA.-UtahP.S. Work is still being done on the next comic. Just REALLY slowly, like a snail with broken legs slow. Edited by Utah

P.S. Work is still being done on the next comic. Just REALLY slowly, like a snail with broken legs slow.

Snail with broken legs? I like the comparison but ... oh don't get my nerdy animal knowledge going ... :P

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

P.S. Work is still being done on the next comic. Just REALLY slowly, like a snail with broken legs slow.

Snail with broken legs? I like the comparison but ... oh don't get my nerdy animal knowledge going ... :P
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure it isn't nerdy to know that snails don't have feet. Or legs. Poor snail.Oh wait, yes they do. Remember that episode of Spongebob where Gary taught him how to tie his shoes? Yeah.Well, since someone's a lazyflank and won't put a kit out, Pinkie and I may have to do... Something... :evilgrin:

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure it isn't nerdy to know that snails don't have feet. Or legs. Poor snail.Oh wait, yes they do. Remember that episode of Spongebob where Gary taught him how to tie his shoes? Yeah.Well, since someone's a lazyflank and won't put a kit out, Pinkie and I may have to do... Something... :evilgrin:
Ah, I was going to compare a legged snail to a winged cat. Nonexistent, but don't get me started. Yeah sure, I know they call the slimey bottom of a snail a "foot," but it's not actually a foot as compared to any other living creature in the animal kingdom. And yeah sure, I heard about the cat born with skin flaps on its back, but that was a deformation, not wings. And ... oh nevermind. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gifLazyflank? I like that term. :P

I leave for about an hour, and you guys talk about animals. XDI'm aware that snails don't have legs, if I did think they do, shoot me.An update on the comic, it's coming along. Since I hate making you guys wait I decided to stop owneding Joland in Team Fortress 2 and work on it. :P

Well, since someone's a lazyflank and won't put a kit out, Pinkie and I may have to do... Something... :evilgrin:

:motherofneptune:LNU, if you want to do something, I'm not stopping you. Just be careful with the 4th Wall. :P-Utah

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, NOW I'm interested ... That last panel really told a lot and yet still left me wondering.Poor Joland ...I do assume you're going to explain what in the world happened, right? Things are getting strange.And I got an appearance! Yay!

Okay, NOW I'm interested ... That last panel really told a lot and yet still left me wondering.Poor Joland ...I do assume you're going to explain what in the world happened, right? Things are getting strange.And I got an appearance! Yay!

Oh don't worry, it will explain itself in the coming comics. I'm glad that someone is at least interested in the saga, seeing as it took awhile to plan.-Utah

So from the last panel when you see me and Zero with Joland (sixth panel not including the header), is the seventh panel a quick flashback to let the readers know what happened, or did Zero and I leave and then the portal opened? I'm guessing we left and then the portal opened, seeing that Joland is awake when it does.

Reminds me of the Contention Chronicles. I spent SO much time planning that, and then never finished it. That's slightly depressing. :PAnyway, I'm liking this so far. And am eager to learn what's going on. Though, I'm not sure what the reference Utah made in the comic was. Though, it reminded me of Zelda with the whole, "It's dangerous to go alone, take this." Which I approve of if that was it.Edit: Oh, and I hate to be the one to point this out, but I can see how long you must have had this in the works.You have Dragonfly in the comic, but TMN in the banner on the first post. :P

Edited by Pinkamina Diane Pie

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Reminds me of the Contention Chronicles. I spent SO much time planning that, and then never finished it. That's slightly depressing. :PAnyway, I'm liking this so far. And am eager to learn what's going on. Though, I'm not sure what the reference Utah made in the comic was. Though, it reminded me of Zelda with the whole, "It's dangerous to go alone, take this." Which I approve of if that was it.Edit: Oh, and I hate to be the one to point this out, but I can see how long you must have had this in the works.You have Dragonfly in the comic, but TMN in the banner on the first post. :P

I don't actually have any idea where I heard the Zelda quote (probably from L's comics), but your line reminded me of that, too.That's what I was thinking when I read the new comic. If I remember right, I think you once told me that this idea has been going on since it started seven years ago. That's a long time to develop a nice plot, and it's shown in your comics -- especially this last one.I saw my TMN-self in the banner, too. 'Tis okay, I haz two formz. :P

Oddly enough, the forums didn't work for me at the times some of these posts are dated. Anyways, I'm back on BZP, and catching up. First off, like how Season 1 was resolved. Second, you two nutjobs are as funny as ever. Third, I knew you had a sister (I think some of us BZPwers, including yours truly, caught her on Skype once), I didn't know you had more than one. =P Last, I'll get back to you after I catch up.EDIT: Caught up. Poor Jolly. DX On another note, when did you become a brony? >=P Your avvie looks like the ponified version of Edward Elric. On yet another note, when did half of BZP turn into bronies?! o_0

Edited by Kyori

So...that's his own mind?Well, I thought what went on in my mind was... odd.His is more like what you'd see in a 60's dance club. Painful to the eyes and mind.But, of course, when he gets near the thing in his head, it might no be that way...hm hm hm rant rant rant ramble ramble ramble.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

• 4 weeks later...

I figure I might as well check up on you, since you seem to have ... died. :PThat portal didn't close up on you and sever you in half like Tuyet in an alternate universe that Takanuva visited, did it? I hope not, 'cause how are we all gonna get back home? :POh, and I was wondering, how did Malus get into Joland's mind? He was the Makuta you two were fighting in the end of the first season, right? I always thought Malus got into Joland's head when he infected him and changed his colors in that fight scene, but then I realized I would be very wrong.Oh, and you get another "seal of approval" for your awesome comics, since I finally made one. :D

I figure I might as well check up on you, since you seem to have ... died. :PThat portal didn't close up on you and sever you in half like Tuyet in an alternate universe that Takanuva visited, did it? I hope not, 'cause how are we all gonna get back home? :POh, and I was wondering, how did Malus get into Joland's mind? He was the Makuta you two were fighting in the end of the first season, right? I always thought Malus got into Joland's head when he infected him and changed his colors in that fight scene, but then I realized I would be very wrong.Oh, and you get another "seal of approval" for your awesome comics, since I finally made one. :biggrin:

IT BURNZ. IT'S SO BRIGHT! =OAnywho, I'm not dead, just working. Slowly. Life's been hammering me pretty hard lately so I don't have much time to work on comics, but I do have one in the works, so don't worry!-Utah

I figure I might as well check up on you, since you seem to have ... died. :PThat portal didn't close up on you and sever you in half like Tuyet in an alternate universe that Takanuva visited, did it? I hope not, 'cause how are we all gonna get back home? :POh, and I was wondering, how did Malus get into Joland's mind? He was the Makuta you two were fighting in the end of the first season, right? I always thought Malus got into Joland's head when he infected him and changed his colors in that fight scene, but then I realized I would be very wrong.Oh, and you get another "seal of approval" for your awesome comics, since I finally made one. :biggrin:

IT BURNZ. IT'S SO BRIGHT! =OAnywho, I'm not dead, just working. Slowly. Life's been hammering me pretty hard lately so I don't have much time to work on comics, but I do have one in the works, so don't worry!-Utah
Yay! You're not dead! :DLife? I can totally relate. *cough*college*cough* I do wish I had more time to draw ponies. :(But anyway, I'll be waiting here when you post your new comic! (and I suppose I should be studying for college as I wait :P).

• 2 weeks later...

That portal didn't close up on you and sever you in half like Tuyet in an alternate universe that Takanuva visited, did it? I hope not, 'cause how are we all gonna get back home? :POh, and I was wondering, how did Malus get into Joland's mind? He was the Makuta you two were fighting in the end of the first season, right? I always thought Malus got into Joland's head when he infected him and changed his colors in that fight scene, but then I realized I would be very wrong.Yay! You're not dead! :biggrin:Life? I can totally relate. *cough*college*cough* I do wish I had more time to draw ponies. :(But anyway, I'll be waiting here when you post your new comic! (and I suppose I should be studying for college as I wait :P).

Answering your two questions:1. The portal was just generally unstable, Utah had to close it as to not run the risk of it severing the connection. The portal is still functional. :P2. That's pretty much it, Malus knew he was beat. So in a last attempt, he buried part of his mind into Joland's. Also, he isn't a Makuta. Recall back to the Season 2 Prologue so you know what I mean.Also, NEW COMIC!Enjoy. ^~^-UtahP.S. I just finished this comic in a rush, so excuse me if it isn't that good. :P But why finish it in a rush? Well, I'm starting to drive now (stay off the streets) and I leave today for a family weekend trip. XD Edited by Utah

Oh the plot thickens! :DIt's funny that Joland isn't concerned that he just got stabbed ... but then again, in any other place than reality, I suppose there's little need to worry (you could probably just will yourself to heal, right?).Blue blood? It's the same color as his insignia. So does that mean that Utah's blood is yellow? And very nice core gun. :D

Oh the horror!! Blue blood!! Or is that water? So Core Blade guy's back? Whu-oh.

It isn't exactly blood, but that'll be explained later. :PAnd yus, the Dark Toa is making a return.

Oh the plot thickens! :biggrin:It's funny that Joland isn't concerned that he just got stabbed ... but then again, in any other place than reality, I suppose there's little need to worry (you could probably just will yourself to heal, right?).Blue blood? It's the same color as his insignia. So does that mean that Utah's blood is yellow? And very nice core gun. :biggrin:

Fun fact, this plot is becoming thicker than oil. =OYeah, Joland will just regenerate. We're good at that. :PIt's later!-Utah

Poor Joland ...And Utah, too. :PI can't tell you how intriguing this story is. I can't wait for more. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not posting for a long time.Utah is your character like a Time Lord from Doctor Who because of the glow around his head and his sister asking why he isn't regenerating. :???:Anyways, Keep up the good work Utah! ;)

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

• 2 weeks later...

The batman theme never gets old.Joland shedding a tear in the last pannel was a perfect way to conclude this comic. Great, now I feel like crying too.... :(

I am quite fond of the batman panel. ^~^And yes, the aim of this comic was to show that even though Utah and Joland aren't "genetic" brothers, they see each other as such.

I agree. These comics relly round out your guys' characters. Now they're not just insane zombie-killing brothers, they're insane zombie-killing brothers that care about each other. :PI really liked this one, Utah. :pirate:

Thanks, Darc! You pretty much nailed the theme of this comic. :P

Poor Joland ...And Utah, too. :PI can't tell you how intriguing this story is. I can't wait for more. :biggrin:

That's why I'm making these comics, to tell a story. Not for posts/popularity/or anything else, for pure storytelling.

Sorry for not posting for a long time.Utah is your character like a Time Lord from Doctor Who because of the glow around his head and his sister asking why he isn't regenerating. :???:Anyways, Keep up the good work Utah! ;)

I've noticed the resemblance myself. XDAnd it's fine if you don't post everytime I make a comic, I don't even post that often. :PNow for the purpose of this post, I wanted to let you guys know that I'm still alive and not being eaten alive by Timberwolves.And progress on the new comic is coming along at the usual slow pace, but it'll get done, I assure you.-Utah

That's why I'm making these comics, to tell a story. Not for posts/popularity/or anything else, for pure storytelling.

Gawsp! Creating just for the purpose of conveying a story!? What a radical notion! Surely you don't understand how the art industry works!All... that aside, I need to start paying more attention to these as they're getting rather intriguing and interesting.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

• 4 years later...