Raw-Jaw... With Stripes!

Studs Not On Top

^Not sure... If seen quite a few re-do's in sets, not sure if they belong here.Onto the topic itself:Wow. Scary. It gives off a natural feel that looks good on the set, but doesn't remove all sense of mechanical-ness.The use of brown over any other color is what made my happy. All in all: Good repaint!

pNNgXax.jpg

Nex is beautiful. Be sure to do the 4.0/1.0 heads once we get a good look at them. The preview on the HF website shows them, but I can't imagine you can do much with those.

Thanks! I tend to keep the Glatorian heads as they are for their glowing-eye effect, but I could try to paint around them. I've actually painted blue eyes on Nex's head, and I'll get a picture of it as soon as I have a good camera.

• 2 weeks later...

Incredible - you've made a HF set look purely epic, something difficult to do with all the bright colors and such. I certainly wouldn't like to see one of those in a dark alley in the... jungle... Well, if all the Savage Planet beasts looked like this (and the storyline was bearable), I'd give HF another chance as a story.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison