Techna

Legolover-361

IC: Krayzikk, Smelling a Rat, Science DistrictKrayzikk did not look convinced. "Really?" Inside his head, he said Athen, would either of those arms have the proper diemensions for an arm blade of that model?Just a moment...... Yes, as a matter of fact his right arm is within the parameters.Krayzikk nodded. "So, any chance you happen to have a X-Fire Z-1020 arm blade built into your right arm? My partner tells me the specifications would be right for that arm."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: So, someone's attacked a 'You are Here' sign? Well, I'll go one better...IC: Ignotus (Science District)Ignotus had left the library, and was walking around, searching for any screen he could use. Finding one, he took out a small flash drive, plugging it in. It uploaded a virus that would only affect 'You are Here' signs, but it would affect them all over Techna.> Uploading...

GM IC:Password? was the text that the computer spat back at Ignotus. The Mystix frowned. How would he get around this?Seconds of indecision trickled by.Five seconds of inactivity detected. Connection closed.Warning: Upload interrupted. Attempt to reupload? Y/N

OOC: Do you actually know what the password is, LL?IC: Ignotus (Science District)Ignotus chose 'retry', before opening a program on his flash drive (OOC: I believe programs like this exist) which would uncover the password.> Processing...

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC Information District: Bio"...We are talking about the same place, right? I'm talking about a pawn shop that sells burgers, named the Spark of Genius. Located in the Information District." Bio said, his voice flat. "What are you talking about?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: (Glitch Paradox)Scorpio smiled truthfully, obviously pleased by the place. "Thank you very much. What about repairs?" He asked. "Downstairs is going to cost a bit."IC: (Public Library)Nathius stared at the hand for a split-second, ever-resembling a confused animal. This passed as soon as it came, however, and he slowly shook it. "Nathius." He said, offering his name.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Levacius / Outside S&D LibraryLevacius stood outside the Security and Defense Library, wondering - not for the first time - who let the buffoons in the Toa Techna take charge. Their combat experience was limited, and noen of them had any command experience. Their leader had no experience outside of that on the Techna - he wasn't even a real toa even, just some rebuilt matoran like half of the 'toa' on Techna. Still, here he was, pacing outside the Library and waiting.It was pointless to try and talk to them. He had tried intimidation, wit, even bluffing, none of it worked against robots. Well, his first attempt suceeded, but it also almost got him put in jail. He had to wait like any other inhabitant for them to finish up their meeting."What could possibly be so important it drew in all of them to one spot? Bah, it doesn't matter. They need to hear me out for once. Incompetent, all of them. But what does it matter? They're the ones the common populace look up to. Their sad delusions will come to a stop eventually."He chuckled. "Now I sound like one of those Hackers."IC: Kinksh / Implant Your Cash!Kinksh sighed as the metal cat walked back in. Somehow, it had failed its mission. The CEO had gotten away. Of course, he had already known that, seeing as he was controlling the cat."Blast her!" he thought.IC: Rinnder / Rooftop with SyluxRinnder came up to Sylux, staring him straight in the eye. "Why is the mission not complete?" he demanded.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC(information district, behind library): Generidax brought up a picture of a hacker behind blue energy in a cell as Demoris began to outline his plan."The bad thing about Techna's modern prisons is their reliance on electricity to power their containment-fields, if Techna's prison lost power then every prisoner would be released almost immediately, including of course AEon"The picture changed to that of a picture of Techna itself."From what I can infer the prison is located beneath the city itself, so finding the cable that powers it and the backup generator will be hard"The ghost paused as he thought through his plan, it wass was overt and extreme, just the way he liked it."In step one we study Techna's energy supplies and purchase weaponry and bombs, the backup generator will generate heat and I'm sure there is a device available to track that heat.In step two one of us sneaks into the prison in disguise and finds the backup generator, then they will send a signal and both the generator and power supply will be blown upIn step three we make our way through the havoc and find AEon"The ghost then paused for dramatic effect"Any questions?"OOC= I'm going to have to go over this post a bit, but yeah the plan is to stage a massive prison break because well, either way we end up getting chased by a million toa. Why not do it in style?

Edited by The Highly Visible Noob

IC (Information District): KyrahkThe Spark of Genius sounded good enough for him. And since everyone else was busy talking...Looking up the Location in his mind, he dashed off, starting the race by giving himself a headstart. "To the restaurant!"IC (Information District): Vrf-3"Are you part of the rebellion? Are you actually a ghost? No, of course not, ghosts do not exist."The robot asked, annoyingly.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC= I was looking forward to a character like Vrf-3 ... good to meet him.IC: Demoris almost chuckled at the ghost question."I was hoping for relevant questions but yes I am a ghost, despite the efforts of your greatest minds your studies still cover so very little ... of course that's why Techna is doomed to fail"

OOC: You know what's funny? I was originally going to write a post where Ignotus used a backup program on his flash drive to find the map database's password. :P I scrapped the post, though, because I figured you might want to have Ignotus do something else. Ah, the irony...GM IC:The secondary program Ignotus activated was a simple trick. It simply took common patterns used to create passwords and generated random sequences of digits to enter into the system. A normal public computer like this one had enough speed to test upward of one billion passwords per second--WARNING: Incorrect password entered 1,893 times.Ignotus blinked in surprise.Hacking is an illegal activity in Techna and punishable for up to fifty years through law--With a muttered curse, Ignotus ended his programs and yanked out his flash drive.OOC: Pirok, you can take it from here I think.

IC Heading towards The Spark of Genius: Bio"Smell you guys later!" Bio called, launching himself into a nearby chute with his blaster. Using his goggles, and his brain implant, he quickly found the fastest route there.OOC:Where is the Implant your Cash store located?

IC (Information District): Vrf-3"No really, what sort of species are you? Logically, ghosts are the deceased returned the life, and unless you are a robot being repaired, then that is an impossibility."The robot returned, not believing anything about ghosts.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Raxen ( Central Square/ Science District) Raxen stomped along away from the central square and into Techna's Science District. In the distance a loomed the large form of the Technology Tower. All looked peaceful, but Raxen knew underneath the cities shiny surface lurked beings waiting to destroy it. And it's my job to stop them, he thought. sweeping the district with his gaze. Raxen glanced up some as a winged being flew over head. He looks in a hurry, he thought. Or running from something. On a random hunch Raxen began to tail the flying being (who's species could not be identified by Raxen's eyepiece) as best he could from the ground.OOC: That would be Ignotus.

Edited by BenLuke-116

OOC: The Science District. Nothing but NPCs in there right now. And Kinksh, but he never leaves the back.IC: Levacius / Outside S&D Library"Blast it, let me in there, I need to talk to the Techna." Levacius demanded of the robotic receptionist that blocked any entrance into the S&D Library."No visitors allowed." the robot blankly replied."I'm not a visitor you blasted machine! Heck, I'm pretty sure that I helped build your prototypes.""No visitors allowed.""I'm going to visitor you upside your motherboard! You'd think with a toa of Data on the team they'd figure it out on their own, but as it so happens."He turned his head, looking up at the security camera that he had no doubt the Toa Techna could see, "They still need some guiding from someone with actual experience every once in a while."Turning back to the robot he said, "Now let me inside!""Citzen, if you continue your violent outputs you will be detained." the robot replied, brandishing two swas on its hand.Slamming his hands on the table, he said, "Tell one of them to find me. Mata-Nui, or whatever higher power there still is, knows just how many security cameras you keep in this city, watching everyones actions and making them live out like slaves."He stormed out, irritated once more by the system that was supposedly 'protecting' the people."Have a nice day."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

OOC: The Mystix species is completely unknown, seeming not to exist. You should edit that to say 'identified as a member of an unknown species'.IC: IgnotusIgnotus was headed towards Technology Tower, the place his plan would begin.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC Science District: Upsilon"Muttered Complaint: Why is my location so hard to find?" Upsilon asked himself as he floated through the Science District. "Self Questioning Question: I seem to be talking to myself a lot today. I should get that checked.Realization: I did it again!Annoyed comment: This is getting me nowhere..."After making a quick note to his master to check his sanity chip, Upsilon quickly activated his Brain Implant, looking for the Implant Your Cash shop.Quickly finding it he tried to enter, but ended up bumping into the door."Annoyed Query: Could someone open this infernal door!?"

OOC: Other post edited.IC: Raxen ( Science District) He followed the unknown being from below as he headed towards the Technology Tower. Now, way would you want to go there? Raxen thought, a hunter's grin on his face. Either you work for the Toa Techna. Unlikely. Or you're up to something, probably illegal.

IC (Science District)Aeon had been captured. However, Dralcax MK2 was no novice when it came to the ways of hackers. Aeon would find a way to continue from prison, or escape somehow. He would have to watch closely. He turned into data and entered the main data stream, and went inside the prison's network. Dralcax then programmed all alarms and abnormalties in the system to notify him as well through his brain implant. If Aeon escaped, he would know.

aouROFb.png

OOC: I somehow get the feeling that despite the fact that my character wears a Mask of Logic and has Data abilities, he should never have been able to access Techna's 'spine'....Of course it has nothing to do with the fact that I know essentially nothing about computer programming.IC: Gentii turned off the computer. He got up...Time for lunch break.He had found some fairly interesting information today-Takadox, the famed Barraki, was imprisoned on the Techna Nui. And $#@[)0III44@~ planned to apply that information well.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Demoris'es brow furrowed as he tried to figure out what the robot was even on about. He considered countering with another argument ... but the robot was clearly in denial."Your denial is getting boring ... so let me put forth my final argument"The specter said as he raised a hand to Vrf-3, suddenly the robot shuddered as he was sucked into a painful memory.Vrf-3 was in the head of a ... thing, dark trees surrounded him as the thing waved it's legs in the air, his lungs burned for oxygen as he gasped for air that would not come, the noose clamped tightly around his neck. Everything darkened as the things vision swam ... then, silence. Almost suddenly Vrf-3 returned to reality."If I am not a ghost then why do I remember dying?"

IC (Information District): Vrf-3What he saw was what Demoris portrayed upon him, but it was fuzzy, as if not completely there. His connection to it seemed not quite right. The pain was weakened from how it was intended. His mechanical brain could not fully take the effect of the mental power used upon him. But even then, got got the point across, though not as effective as intended."That's survivable."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: It still says Mystix...IC: IgnotusIgnotus was about to land, but he noticed that Incommodo was standing nearby.Great. Now that imbecile was trying to foil another of his plans.Ignotus turned around to fly back, but he noticed someone was looking up at him and, it seemed, following him. He flew over to Raxen, and landed right in front of him."Why, exactly, do you feel the need to follow me?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: "That's survivable." That comment alone made the spectre's non existent blood boil, yet with no outlet available Demoris repressed his rage. Though his voice betrayed his anger regardless."Does anyone have any comments about the plan itself? questions not related to my identity as a ghost?"

OOC: So you want some creativity...IC / Awk / S&D / With the Toa Techna / Secretly working on his internal computer, trying to find info on the recent attack on the SCPU:%awk_ic%>>public_terminal@sandd.techna -> srd scpu.technasecure remote distant connection to scpu establishedcurrently running on vistor.scpu - please enter a command> viewCurrentConnectionsidentification required for this action> public_terminal@sandd.technaidentification accepteddisplaying current connections to scpu111%Torch112%Forcyte114%Matrapolix115%Fuloke-289n&6e-890ms$5#o-threat%trackv-public_terminal@sandd.technae-101-5-5&-!%^%$@&!#> signalOf o-threat%trackOOC: LL, I'll let you continue as the scpu. My plan is to find out the broadcast signal of the tracking program being sent to Amnchey's computer, and then use that info to try and find out who sent the virus before the program. If that is successful, Awk, will find out that Amnchey's on the side of the hackers, and realize that this need to be kept secret, he will then try to redirect the track program to some other random computer.... or whatever. XPEdit: Would also like to note that I'm not currently inside the scpu so no passwords were required at the moment. And, the identity of the s and d public terminal worked cause normally only Toa Techna and other high clearence people would be using it.

Edited by Toa Kovolta

BBCC #68 sig.png The Iron Tiger

IC - S&D LibraryMatrapolix watched the video. It didn't set him on edge, but it was disgusting to see the disposable being. He then have Torch a glare under his mask. It couldn't be seen behind the helmet, but it was there all the same."I'm not looking for 'respect.' I'm here to make the lives of the Hackers as hellish as I can. Besides, what kind of backwards freak looks up to the cyborg with back-ups on his blood? I deliver judgement."Was that a hint of emotion in his voice? Only frustration, naturally."Now. What's your project?"

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Internet trouble...IC: (Science District)"Uh, no." Critek said, "I mean I have an arm blade but not that model. Is there anything special about a X-Fire Z-1020 blade?" Of course it was a partial lie; his blade probably was that model, but he didn't actually know that. He then came up with an idea."Could I see some identification please?" Critek said.

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

IC: Akren blinked, as the world snapped back into focus.Had he spaced out again?Probably."I guess I'll go around and meet more of the locals, then! Maybe go see if they've got some sorta military!" he said, wandering off."That's a good idea, brain. You've saved me from boredom yet again!" he mumbled excitedly, as he rounded a bendOh no I didn't. I got nothin' to do with this. he repliedBeginning to run down the street, he made a hurculean effort to concentrate, focusing on his Kanohi.Wait, why the karz am I doing all this? I can just fly whenever."GOOD THINKIN', BRAIN!" he yelled.Dude what the karz I just told yo--"TALLY HO!" cried the toa, as he launched skyward.

Edited by Razgriz the Dovahkiin

helo frens

IC: Krayzikk, Ripping off Cop TV Shows, Science DistrictKrayzikk held out his hand, palm up. A projector built into his hand displayed his badge, from when he was an officer. Fortunately, they never had any dates printed on them, so Critek wouldn't know it was quite old."So, if it isn't a X-Fire Z-1020, what is it? And may I examine the blade?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: (Science District)Critek struggled to remember what he had been told during the briefing on Spherus. They had mentioned that the ADRs were Techna's version of law enforcement, but they had said nothing about different models of the rodots or organic officers for that matter. He could try to push the big scary robot who appeared to have an invisible partner on the issue, but it was much more probable that he would end up in a jail cell regardless. He couldn't fight the robot, even if he wasn't in a hover-taxi. That meant his only option was to run.The Matoran quickly analyzed his surroundings. The taxi had two doors, one was open and was blocked by the robot and the other was closed, but offered a straight line to an alleyway. But first he had to see if he could just talk his way out this situation; he didn't need a bounty placed on his head for being foolish again. Maybe the blade wasn't a XZ Flame...whatever, whatever."I actually don't remember what model it is, it was so long ago," Critek said as the blade slowly emerged from his arm. He tried to offer it as innocently as a four-foot sharped object could possibly be and continued, "Maybe you might recognize it."

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

IC: Drone (Information District) / Sylux (Rooftop with Rinnder) "Nope, no questions. I believe I could prove quite useful in this. I can copy robotic abilities so finding someone with a heat-vision implant wouldn't be hard and pairing that with my Akaku's X-ray vision, finding the generator won't be a problem. I'm also a good infantryman with my assault rifle, energy shield and ability swapping. Many people mistake me for a robot so I could behave like one to avoid suspicion but identification would be required to actually enter."Yes, identification. As much as he behaved like an actual machine, his identification stated that he was indeed a Toa of Robotics with a brain and no permits or information which will let him enter into a prison. Even people working at the Technology Tower don't have access to the prisons without permission."For me to infiltrate, I'd need a fake ID but the disguise wouldn't be too hard. An alternative to me going in would be our little friend, VRF-3, enter. He's a security drone that transmits everything he sees to the Techna mainframe. He'd be nothing but a regular mobile camera doing a regular sweep to see if everything was all right. The problem with that is, if he transmit what he sees, he'll be transmit him destroying the generator or damaging it, compromising him and making him out as a criminal. So either we go with me infiltrating the compound, we take our chances with the eyebot or something else entirely."-Sylux who was standing on the rooftops, spotted Rinnder who came walking to him, asking him why the job wasn't done. One thing Sylux didn't need at the moment was a reminder of his failure and that's exactly what Rinnder was at the moment. "Somehow everyone knew about my assassination attempt as soon as I attempted it. It was either we both die or we both live. My death isn'tan option. I could try once more but that would be it. Now what do you want." This was one of the very few times Sylux demonstrated his humanity, talking in full sentences, displaying some form of emotion and his opinion. People like Rinnder should be considered lucky to hear him speak the way he did.OOC: Yeah, somehow, everyone just jumped at me the moment I tried to attack Amnchey. ADRs rolled in when they weren't even signaled or alerted about the attack (Gming), Toa Techna somehow knew about the act and then multiple other people tried to jump down my throat. How everyone knew about this without being alerted whatsoever, even the ADRs rushing into the room, I wish I knew.

IC: (Information District): Vrf-3"Yeah... I don't have access to anything higher security that the city streets. Did I mention that I was a failed design yet? Yeah, the only reason I'm still even functioning is because I talked them out of destroying me... so... I can't get inside anywhere."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Somehow Dovy intercepted a radio transmission that she was going to be assassinated, even though only two people knew about it - Kinksh and Rinnder - and they never made radio contact, only direct face-to-face, with the assassin they hired. And, of course, the other GM's couldn't be left out, so they knew as well. Like I said, not going to mention this stuff on the main topic any more. It's not secure. :PIC: Rinnder / RooftopRinnder thought a moment, and then said, "Wait. Then try again. This place is too chaotic."He paused. "If word of our involvement gets out, you will have to deal with the consequences. So far the boss has no direct link. You would be wise to keep it that way. I remind you this because we know you have come all too close to being captured. Do not let that happen."Following a quick about face, he went back down the stairs, leaving the area. An ADR came floating into the room, attempting to take Sylux by surprise. A few quick shots from the Vortixx and both fell dead, as he walked back out into the strees under his illusion.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Krayzikk and Athen, Demonstrating Multiple Identities, Science DistrictKrayzikk and Athen examined the blade. After a moment, the robot spoke, but it was a distinctly feminine voice that came out. "Yep, that is a X-Fire Z-1020. It also has the distinctive abrasion on the edge, not worn down at all, that indicates it was used to cut metal very recently. It is a very high probability that this is the weapon used."Krayzikk spoke again, this time in his normal voice. "Thank you, Athen.""Anytime, Krayz."Turning his attention back to Critek, he said "Sir, retract the blade, step out of the vehicle, and put your hands on your head."

fK5oqYf.jpg