Rpg: The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Destiny

Blessed Blade

OOC: Note: "Epic fail" is not a verb. Further use of it as such will result in unpleasant consequences.IC(Adskhan): "Haven't heard a word of it, to be honest. The name's got a nice ring to it, though."Whether Dark Link knew it or not, he was attempting to threaten somebody who simply, honestly did not care. While he might fight to preserve his own life, if death came it would not come as a disappointment - merely another new thing.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

-==IC: Dark Link//Faron Woods Camp==-"Let me tell you what it means... The Twilight Realm is a separate world to ours; the 'opposite' of our world, if you will. It's like what the Dark World of a few years ago was, though that was simply a mirror of Hyrule, not a separate world. Anyway; long ago, people who tried to steal an ancient source of power was locked away in the Twilight Realm, and ever since, it's become even more of a world of darkness than before. There's only two ways in; when the worlds overlap at the hour of twilight, and by use of a special mirror. However, this world can also be covered in twilight; and twilight powers can be forced into a person; making them assume either a form that represents your heart, if you're special; or... It can simply convert you into something that cannot exist in the World of Light. That can be forced around, however." Dark Link explained, a smirk on his face.

Kraenir/Lon Lon RanchIC:

"Hmm... can't say I've met her. I can, however keep an eye for her in my travels. I would take a bounty, if you were willing to pay. Or I could just take care of her to be nice."

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

-==IC: Stalfos//Mansion==-Or, at least, would have, if the Stalfos hadn't raised it's swords to block Jicarax's blow. The Stalfos then used all four of it's swords to stab at Jicarax very quickly.OOC: /EDIT: Sweet; adding to front post now. =D

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

-==IC: Stalfos//Mansion==-The Stalfos, however, blocked with it's other three sword, and then stabbed at Jicarax once more. While Jicarax was distracted by the attack, the Stalfos went to grab it's sword again.

IC(Adskhan): "Sounds interesting. If you insist on continuing to ask questions I am not inclined to answer, I suppose we will find out if that is the road I will take to my eventual death."

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

-==IC: Stalfos//Mansion==-The Stalfos fell, due to the hit, however, as it was falling, it stabbed out at Jicarax once more; aiming to attack him again. Even if the other attacks hadn't exactly worked.-==IC: Dark Link//Faron Woods Camp==-Dark Link looked at Adskhan in amusement."We'll see. I have no further questions... Yet. Enjoy your stay." Dakr Link said, as he left the tent, an unseen barrier of darkness sealing the tent after he left.

IC: Fin and Saira (Lon Lon Ranch) Although the two of them had emerged from the fight relatively unharmed, Fin still had some questions that he wanted answered and set off after the knights. He found them near where the hay for the horses was kept and calling out for Malon. "What happened?" he asked one of them, "Is Malon missing?"

IC: [Orithath and Tobias][Gerudo Desert]His companion silent, Orithath went back to pondering over the location of the Sheikah.The legends often pointed towards them as a race of shadows, able to hide and disappear at will. They were always connected to the royal family, and their symbol, the sharpened eye with a teardrop, was found in numerous artifacts around Hyrule.The most interesting of those artifacts was the Gossip Stones, who gave information to people that found them. It was from them that he discovered the location of the Wand, as well as the fact that a Sheikah was in fact in the Gerudo Desert. They were spread out through the provinces, and discovering two with those specific pieces of information was not an easy task, but it was indeed worth it.Now, back in the present, the hot sun was beating down on the two of them as they made their way across the sandfilled terrain. But the use of landmarks guided their way until they could vaguely make out the shape of what seemed to be a large structure off in the distance.OOC:By the way, here's the code for the banner:

[url="http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=2723&st=0"][img=http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Kahinuva/Misc/oracle_of_destiny.jpg][/url]

IC: Tobias / Gerudo DesertTobias gazed at the structure, impressed by it. He gave out a low whistle as they got closer. His heart began beating with excitement. Tobias began speeding Cluejo faster and faster, though trying his best not to work the poor horse too badly. "We're so close! I can already imagine the excitement!" Tobias said gleefully.~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

OOC: So, umm... Sitting alone in an inescapable box with no weapons or tools of any kind...I hate myself just a little for asking this, but what now?

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: Rover: Look around the tent a little. Because Dark Link didn't choose his own tent to interrogate and hold you in; he made some crucial mistakes. ;) Should've mentioned it earlier, but I honestly had no clue what to do in those terms earlier. >>'-==IC: Stalfos//Mansion==-Unfortunately, this Stalfos wasn't quite so dumb; it jumped out of the way when the shield was rushing toward him, and stabbed at Jicarax's shield arm.OOC: As for Terminus and co... I have no clue what your plans for where malon was or so are, so... =PAlso, that's weird. 0_o My arrow keys apparently have just randomly repurposed themselves to flip my screen around. >_> I don't like that fact, and find it suspiciously weird, however, I also can't see any reason for that...

OOC: Sorry I wasn't able to post earlier, been very busy for a while.Anyways...IC: Siris"Yeah," Siris replied to Fin's question. He called for Malon one more time, hoping she was there, because he didn't want to delay his mission any longer. He didnt get any response from the stacks of hay, but felt something pulling at his jacket. He looked and saw Malon, who said, "Thank you, Mr. Hero! It was REALLY scary earlier!" Siris then smiled and looked at everybody and said, "I found her, she's fine!"OOC: I just had to make that obligatory OoT reference =P

Edited by Terminus24

OOC: See, and I figured it was just a spare tent.Also, Ctrl+Alt+Arrow Key tends to do that. Except on my computer. Still haven't figured out how to engage epic-dragon-slaying-laser-eyes-goblin-king-antigravity mode.IC(Adskhan): Without much of anything to do, the Garo's eyes began to wander about the tent. He didn't expect to find anything, naturally assuming that any sensible foe would have stuffed him in either a tent reserved specifically for the purpose or an empty spare tent.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Kraenir/Lon Lon RanchIC:

"...If that was a jab at my alignment, I have to say that I took this job for more adventure. But If that was an offhand comment, yeah, I guess it's good news," responded Kraenir with a slight glower present. However, his face immediately brightened when he saw Malon. "Ah, Malon! Good to see you're doing well!"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

OOC: Rover: Yeah, that seemed to have fixed it... Really don't remember hitting those keys, though. =/ But, hey, it was fixed, which is good. =)-==IC: Tent==-Unfortunately for Dark Link, since he had been somewhat caught by surprise, he had just chosen a random tent... One that just so happened to have a spoon, and a hole in the bottom of the tent, in a spot just right for digging an escape route out of the tent.-==IC: Orion==-"Alignment?" Orion asked, obviously confused by what Kraenir meant, as he hadn't met the mercenary before.OOC: JiMing: I'll reply to you tomorrow, typing on a 3DS, especially when you need to look at another post, isn't fun. =P

IC(Adskhan): As the Garo's eyes went from the spoon to the hole in the tent and back again, a grin appeared on his face - invisible under the hood, of course, but there nonetheless. As he took up the spoon and began to dig through the dirt, his only regret was that he wouldn't get to see the look on the enemy's face when he found the tent empty....Oh, also that he would have to do more than the usual amount of sneaking about in order to get his swords back and - he promised this one to himself - at least one prize sword.OOC: Hmm... My plan is, come out near the base of a tree, climb it, sneak around in the treetops, maybe wring an archer's neck, find his sword, retrieve it, find his sword pouch, retrieve it, find somebody near the edge of the camp who isn't paying attention, cut their hands off and steal their weapons.Gotta love ninja skills.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: Plan sounds awesome. =) Bokoblin may or may not have made off with the swords you took from the first few Bokoblin, however. =P-==IC: Archer//Faron Woods Camp==-One of the archers yawned, as he scanned the surroundings, and nodded, before he began to fall asleep once more, not realizing that'd be one of his more fatal mistakes. Didn't help that it was because of Dark Link's magic making him not worry even with an enemy in their midst.OOC: Anyone up for an Army of Darkness mission?

OOC: I wouldn't be surprised in the least if they took the Bokoblin swords. Leo's sword I don't know whether to expect it to still be in there, but the satchel itself should still be intact.Also, they should definitely make a Zelda spin-off game where you play as a living Garo. Especially if they get the 1:1 thing on the Wiimote working really well. Epic sword battles + sneaky sneaky = win.IC(Adskhan): After a space of a few minutes (OOC: Lay off me, it's practically a Zelda game), the Garo had excavated a tunnel leading from the tent to the trees at the edge of the clearing the camp was in, and, looking around quickly to ensure that he wasn't observed, scrambled up the trunk of one of the trees.Once in the canopy, he moved carefully on the thin branches, but due to the skill acquired during his years of training, was still able to move quite quickly through the trees, making almost no noise as he circled the camp, keeping an eye out for the items of interest to him. What he saw instead was not on the ground, but in the next tree in front of him - an enemy archer, asleep by the looks of him. Taking a moment to judge the distance between the two trees, the Garo leapt, landing softly on a branch next to the archer, and, slowly, wrapped his hands around the archer's neck, before breaking the man's spine with a violent twist.Adskhan moved on, continuing his search for his possessions. The archer was left hanging at his post, blank eyes staring into the forest beyond the camp.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: I've got an Army of Darkness character not doing anything.IC: Fin and Saira (Lon Lon Ranch) Fin was also glad to see that Malon was not hurt but he still wanted to know exactly what had happened back there and why they had been attacked. "So what was the deal with that woman earlier?" he asked, "I thought that she was just training with you guys when I saw you fighting but I'm guessing now that she's not affiliated with you."

Kraenir/Lon Lon RanchIC:

"Me being a mercenary and not a Knight. Wasn't really a choice I could make, of course. Was kicked from the Knights' ranks for taking a mercenary job on the side and, inadvertently, breaking a few parts of the code. But that was a few years ago now, anyways. So, where is Talon, then?"

OOC: I'm in for the Darkness plot.IC: Korkoa simply followed after the group, tossing one of his detached wristfins in the air and catching it repeatedly. He smiled at the hero comment, he'd never done anything to be called a hero before... He liked this place!

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

OOC:Okay, so we sort of got there pretty fast, but hey, time to move the story along, right? =PIC: [Orithath and Tobias][Gerudo Desert]The two approached the looming temple, their horse drawing up to the base."Well, here we are. Now, let's see how we can get in..."OOC:Hmm...I'm not sure if there should be a door puzzle or something...I'll leave that up to you, Blade. Also, mind naming the temple so I have a name to list in my fancy subtitle intro thing? =P

IC: Jicarax/MansionJicarax rushed at the Stalfos like he was trying to roll around it again. However, he instead rolled between it's legs, and did a backflip into the Stalfos, hitting it with his shield. This knocked the Stalfos down, and he swung his sword madly at the Stalfos.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: ToD: You'll likely have a run-in with the Army as Kraenir once this mission starts, but if you wish to make a character, go right ahead.Also, idea just thought up this morning, time to refine, and work into this as a placeholder for other stuff.IC: Orion/Lon Lon RanchOrion nodded as he saw Malon was safe, and then turned to the other person."She was part of the Army of Darkness, and attacked us. Ingo's still unconscious because of one of her attacks." Orion explained.IC: Door Puzzle/Gerudo RuinsAs the two walked up to the door, they would notice what would appear to be a sliding puzzle. In addition, it seemed like a sandstorm was just about to appear.IC: Stalfos/Snowpeak MansionThe Stalfos crumbled, but typical Stalfos didn't usually stay down for long, so it waas wise to get the fragment and move on.OOC: Just to say, for anyone, if I feel your characters are getting too lucky, with no explanations other than pure luck, you will probably run into a roadblock of sorts. Like the environment. =P

OOC:Whoops, I didn't realize that. I'm not sure how I can get hit without getting my limbs sliced off or worse. Or does it work like the games? And oh my gosh the environment......IC: Jicarax/MansionJicarax quickly grabbed the key fragment and moved on. He wandered for a little while longer, and ended up in another room. He heard a thud, and turned around to see...

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: Ah, any news on where the things my fellow is searching for are located within the camp? Based on events so far, it really doesn't seem as though this is the sort of thing where I can get away with improvising.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom