Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

OOC: Hm... Random fact about first-aid, Blade: Moving someone's broken bone without splinting it first almost always causes a lot more damage to it.:PIC - Sonja Baron - Pinwheel Forest: Sonja blinked, shaking her head slightly. "I don't know."She smiled softly at Ellen, indicating that she was okay. Putting her hands in her pockets, she continued walking. If the sky was any indication, they would be out of the forest soon.IC - Kyle Eston - Castelia City: As the figure moved Kyle, Suicune created a psychic splint around his broken bones, keeping them still so as to avoid further damage to them. She did nothing else, however, only wondering who the man was.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Evan Tierra"Hrm, yes.", Evan said, eyes glowing violet, "But this Bruja is horrifyingly strong. Her pokemon took on my Garchomp and Landorus without missing a beat. I would rather take her on myself to prevent you guys from getting hurt. If things get dicey or you find her and the man, here is my Pokegear's number."Evan handed orange a piece of paper with numbers scrawled upon it, and walked away with Seth.....

OOC: Point taken. =P I get away with it only because of one reason that'll become apparent eventually. Plus, on the bright side, at least he didn't miraculously heal Kyle. =P

-==IC: ?==-

The man nodded to the Suicune with a smile, having forgotten about that part.

"Thank you." The man said, as he continued toward the Pokemon Center, hoping they'd be able to do things better than he could; he didn't have knowledge of how to fix wounds like those on Kyle, after all.

-==IC: Zach==-

"Looks like it." Zach said with a nod, as they reached the next gatehouse... But once they went through, they simply ended up on what looked like a lookout for the ocean. "What...?" Zach wondered, as he frowned, and looked around, and then found the entrance to the gatehouse that actually led to the Skyarrow Bridge.

-==IC: Orange==-

"Alright then. Don't push yourselves!" Orange said with a nod, even as Seth and Evan walked away.

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: Probably should've mentioned that Suicune is still in the Pokeball. Sorry. XPIC - Sonja Baron - Skyarrow Bridge: Sonja took a moment to look out over the ocean, setting her gaze on the distant lights of Castelia. She took in a breath of the fresh air. "Come on; it's not far," she said.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Not that huge a deal, technically, but thanks for pointing it out. xD

"Right." Zach said with a nod, as he ran forward, finding the twisting nature of the Skyarrow Bridge very cool.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Ellen
Ellen was unusually quiet for the rest of the trip through the forest. When they reached the lookout, however, she was taken aback by the view of the ocean and the skyline of Castelia. "I've never seen so many buildings," she said in wonder. "It's a shame we didn't get here earlier, I bet the sunset over the ocean would have been nice."

IC: Ryan
"Good luck," Ryan waved to Evan and Seth. Then he turned to Orange. "Well, I guess that leaves the two of us. Where do you want to start?"

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

Zach nodded at the mention of the sights.

"This is certainly a nice sight." Zach said, as he headed toward Skyarrow Bridge, finding it even cooler on the bridge itself. "We should hurry, but make sure to not miss out on anything on the way; who knows when we'll be back that way." Zach said with a shrug, as they continued across the bridge.

"I'm not really certain. I'm guess an alley somewhere, but I could be wrong." Orange said with a frown, as he sighed.

OOC: Say, Parugi, permission to more or less overhaul Pupitar's moveset, when I evolve it to Tyranitar? Hyper Beam would obviously stay, but...

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: Alright. How long should it take for the group to get across the bridge? I don't anticipate anything crazy, unless Konuju has Ellen go crazy again or something. :rolleyes:

The only sad thing is that I have to hold off on revealing you-know-who's identity. =P Though, I left some very important hints in there. ;)

Edited by An/A Blade

IC Alex:Alex kept quiet for basically the whole walk. Sonja's story had him thinking about his own family and the issues he had faced. He hadn't even noticed until he bumped into Ellen staring at the sight before the group. "Sorry about that." Immediately Alex looked up and was blasted with what felt like home. While Castelia was much more advanced then Sunnyshore the beach instantly reminded him of home. "I can't believe how amazing Unova is, so different from Sinnoh." He wanted to jump in the water but he couldn't, they had to keep going. "Well let's get to the city!"

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

OOC: No preference. Go at a natural pace, I suppose.IC - Sonja Baron - Skyarrow Bridge: Sonja simply followed after the others, looking down at the cars below. Watching their movements reminded her--strangely--of that very morning, when they had initially arrived in Nacrene... Already, that seemed so long ago.It never ceased to amaze her that bad things could so easily ruin good times.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: So uh. I missed some stuff. And I'd like to get back in on things but I'm going to the Keys tomorrow and won't be back 'til Saturday evening. So I could use a summary, but I'll need another one then.And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night.

Edited by Βalta

Q2TtLEz.png

"Alright then." Zach said with a nod, as he increased his pace, the skyline of Castelia quickly approaching, even as they made their way across the long and awe-inspiring bridge.

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: Don't worry, I don't plan on having Ellen go crazy. :lol: I was planning on having that Purrloin reappear in Castelia, but it probably won't be until after whatever you guys have planned. Or maybe it will wait until Nimbassa.

IC: Ellen
"Don't worry about it," Ellen told Alex. As they made their way to Castelia, Ellen was mesmerized by the huge bridge. "Have any of you heard of Village Bridge?" she asked. "It's not nearly as big as this bridge, but people actually live on it."

"You know, with all that talk of that criminal and that 'bruja,' I'd half expected to find Castelia in ruins," Ryan said. "But the city looks almost exactly like it did when I came here a few weeks ago."

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

"When we came here last." Orange reminded him, but frowned with a nod. "You're right, though... Something seems odd." Orange said, as he looked around, having a bad feeling for some reason.

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: Balta: Not a lot that would affect anyone has happened, tbh. Essentially, my character, Kyle, finished his meeting with Team Plasma's Sages (Unova's leaders) and agreed to find proof that a mysterious lady is plotting something in Castelia. Simply put, he got curb-stomped when he tried to confront her and is now in a hospital.In Nacrene, a large swarm of Swoobat arrived and... swarmed the city. Psychic linking revealed that they had been set into a panic by a "bruja." As they came from the direction of Castelia, it's presumed they were talking about the woman Kyle went after, Maddison Hayes, so the big Liberty group is heading there now. Except for Evan, Seth, Orange and Ryan; they teleported there and are looking around to try and find Hayes.There were also a pair of crazed Hypno in Lavender Town, which were responsible for the disappearances of several children. Gavin, Zac, and Chaz took care of them, though were forced to put them down--literally kill them--especially after Gavin saw one of them try to eat a kid.Aaand what else.... Team Aqua is defunct and Archie is dead... Feral Tierra is teamed up with the Ancient Darkrai now... Nine, a former Ancient, is trying to figure out what's behind a strange "Corruption" that has affected five trainers who were caught in the other Ancients' attacks, and John Ford--Maddison Hayes's boss--sent his fourth agent--McKinley--the investigate why Nine hasn't been in contact.I think that's it in terms of important stuff.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Shadows"Zac!" Shadows yelled to the boy, "Gavin told me to bring you to the center! Obviously he doesn't want you two to get hurt, now come on!"IC: Zac".....fine," Zac said and walked towards the town, "C'mon. Chaz and Z,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Zach noticed they were approaching the actual part of Castelia City, and frowned.

"Be prepared; we don't know what is happening there; there could be danger all over the place there..."

-==IC: Black==-

Black watched coldly, as the Pupitar began to glow, even as the two Pokemon traded blows.

"Chip Away." Black commanded, as the Pupitar unleashed it's newly learned move on the Garbodor quickly, the Pokemon being knocked away, even as the Pupitar's glow began to brighten...

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Despite the increased intensity of the Hyper Voice, the Deerling charged through the sound waves and landed two light blows on the Vanillish. Being amplified by the Vanillish's weakness to Fighting caused Lucan a good deal of pain. Enough that it amplified Lucan's screams increasing the output of the Hyper Voice.

The increased voice had the unintended effect of giving Jamie a serious headache.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

"Right, I forgot that you were on the Manaphy Mission, too," Ryan nodded. A cold wind blew in from the city's harbor, tickling the hairs on the back of his neck. "Are you sure the criminal and the bruja are here?" he asked. "I mean, for all we know, those Swoobat could have come from further north."

Edited by Konuju

IC (Jayron):Aqua's blow connected...hard. The attack sufficiently dazed the Sharpedo long enough for Jayron to spare a look at Mewtwo's present battle. If Mewtwo appeared frustrated with the Light screen cutting down the power of most of his attacks, he certainly didn't show it. The Claydol was frantically trying to dodge a barrage of Shadow Balls, but it was big and slow, while Mewtwo was nimble and fast. The Shadow attacks were gradually wearing down the Claydol, until it finally fainted, the only trace of its presence being the light screen and reflect that remained.Much to Jayron's concern though, the commander hardly seemed surprised. In fact, he seemed quite satisfied with the turn of events. Recalling Claydol, he nodded to one of the Energon agents nearby, tossing him a key. The man ran over to a console on the submersible and unlocked a hidden compartment, pulling out an unusual pokeball. The capsule glowed with energy, and stamped on the top of it was a glowing 'E'. The agent handed the pokeball to the commander, who smiled and turned back to Jayron. "Would you like to know the purpose of Team Energon? Doubtless that traitor Cyan told you it was to kill legendary pokemon or something. But you see, the power of legendary pokemon keeps the world in balance. At their whim, storms begin, earthquakes tremble, and seasons change. Imagine if humankind had such power under our control? People would never again have to go up and grovel at a legendary's feet for a drop of rain. Of course, there would be issues with the wrong type of people getting their hands on such power, but that's why Team Energon exists...we seek to use the power of the legendaries for the good of the world. Perhaps we may even find a way to get that power without harming the pokemon who possess it. But we can never attempt such a thing if people like you continue to stand in the way of progress."Jayron snorted. "Is that the lie your leader is circulating or something? 'Humankind' and 'balance' are two words that just don't go well together. If you don't believe me, look anywhere around you."The commander shrugged, and raised the pokeball in his hand. "We didn't cause this war; you did. You and Team Rocket are no different from each other; both of you capture and use legendaries for your own benefits. We remove the pokemon from the equation though, so there is no need for them to be harmed...once our draining technology is perfected, at least. In the meantime, allow me to demonstrate what this power looks like."Opening the pokeball in his hands, he called forth a Porygon-Z, and a larger than normal one at that. The creature stared at Mewtwo, and Mewtwo simply scowled in return. "The energy this creature radiates is immense, but I highly doubt it got that power without considerable cost to the pokemon that lost it. For that, you will pay dearly."The commander chuckled. "Good luck with that. This creature has the power of a legendary combined with high-tech abilities. I would not overlook that if I were you. Shadow ball, if you please."The Porygon-Z crackled with energy, then launched a lethal Shadow Ball that flew so fast it was barely visible before it crashed into Mewtwo, blowing him overboard into the Sea.Jayron's eyes widened at the sight of this. "Not good." he thought.-UoD :voyanui:

IC: Evan TierraWalking down an alley, Evan was curious. The last time he had seen Seth, he was with Klim Prizak, the hero of the Reverse."Say, Seth.", Evan asked in a worried tone, "Where is Klim? I thought he was with you when the Searchers' base was destroyed."

"I don't know for certain. But I have an odd feeling, one I haven't felt in a while... it only just started when we got here just now, as well." Orange said with a frown.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC Alex:"There's more then one bridge in Unova?" Alex had asked cause he couldn't believe all of this architecture and advance living here in Unova, was so different from back home. "I hope I can get to see it before we have to leave, that's one nice thing here is there is so much to look at."

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

"I kinda agree... but right now, we need to focus on this task right now." Zach said with a frown, as he began to head into the gatehouse for Castelia City...

Edited by An/A Blade

IC - Group/Sonja Baron - Gatehouse: "Well, we're here. Technically," Sonja said, holding open the door to the gatehouse for the others. She followed in after them, looking around--at the other people in the place, at the news, and out the windows that showed the buildings of the city--and sighed. There seemed to be no indication of anything huge happening; she supposed that that had to be good.As she looked around, Sonja noticed a group of trainers--roughly the same size as her own group--exiting the gatehouse. While they didn't seem particularly out of place, there did seem to be something different about them. Maybe it was their skin tone... That had to be it. More refugees from the Kanto regions... they were always coming into Unova, more and more every day.She looked at the others, pushing the group out of her mind as they disappeared into the city. "Should we tell them we're here?"IC - Ethan Worth - Rustboro Base: "Ugh," Ethan said, covering his ears. "Sheesh, get that thing to quiet down, will you?" While he found it annoying, he could tell that it was affecting Serena even more due to her sensitive ears. She bounded back toward him as soon as he attacks landed, her ears pressed back in annoyance. "Gosh, you know what? Hit it with a Take Down, honey; it has to be quiet sooner or later!"Reluctantly, Serena obliged, charging forward. If this didn't knock out the Ice-Type... Ethan was going to have to figure out something to do.IC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town: After a while of waiting at the Pokémon Center, Gavin finally returned. He didn't go to speak with the others, instead heading toward the emergency care area, closing the door behind him. If Joy's estimates were right, then the boy would have been treated by now; Gavin wanted to check on him before leaving town.Silently, he headed toward the marked room.IC - Josiah Lorne - Boat: Josiah narrowed his eyes, ordering his newly-released Hitmonlee to hit the Porygon-Z with Close Combat."You're so full of it," he snapped at the Energon agent. "I'll admit that Team Liberty brought the war on itself; that's a fact. But we didn't drag Pokémon into the war with us--every person, every Pokémon fighting for our cause is doing so on a volunteer basis, including whatever Legendary Pokémon are assisting us. Your legendaries? Forcibly taken, forcibly drained for your experiments, and forcibly stripped of their power because for your twisted ideals." He took a step forward, the Liberty Executive's eyes alight with anger. "Say what you want about wishing for the good of humanity, but your actions are the actions of greed--nothing else."IC - Kyle Eston - Hospital: Kyle opened his eyes. He was lying on a bed, his head resting on something soft--a pillow?--and his vision clouded with the lights above him. Soft beeping surrounded him, cutting through the air every so often. Something was wrapped around his arm, which still ached from the damage that had been done to it. His head hurt. Where am I...?A hospital. The realization hit him like a train; he had to stop himself from sitting up in surprise. Not that he could have done so with his head in so much pain. What had happened? He remembered being attacked by that woman, sending Gligar for help, and then passing out in the alley... His arm breaking--he remembered that as well. But how had he ended up in a hospital--and who had brought him there?He looked at his arm. A cast surrounded it; only his fingers showed now. The bones still ached. He blinked slowly, looking away. His Pokéballs were set on a nearby table, all six of them... Six? He sat up, ignoring the pain that immediately swept through his head and body as he searched around. Suicune...? He didn't see her. Where could she have gone? Who took her? Despite his panic, his immediate instinct to go look, he had to lay his head back down as his vision began to blur slightly, nausea beginning to overtake his senses. He laid his head back on the pillow and closed his eyes.I hate hospitals... Kyle thought. He opened his eyes, looking at the table again. His Pokétch was right there. The memories of what he had learned flooded his mind again, but he forced himself to push them back; he would have to deal with his emotions later. Too much was going on right now. He had to send his information to Team Plasma, on top of finding Suicune--and Hayes... He was going to need help, though.Reaching out with his good hand, he grabbed the Pokétch, beginning to slowly type up a message to the others...IC - Maddison Hayes - Castelia City: The next location was quiet save for the sounds of Hayes working on her next bomb. There weren't many more to set; soon enough, she'd get a chance to set them off. All she needed to do was finish placing them.She looked away from her work as her comm beeped. Opening it, she was greeted by the sight of Ford, contacting her through a video link. She set the device next to her and resumed working, not looking at him."How are things proceeding?" he asked, his voice--slightly distorted by the electronics--bouncing off of the walls around her."As planned, for the most part," she answered, her tone flat. It was clear that she was focused completely on the device before her. "I encountered another distraction, but it's taken care of. I'll be ready soon.""What kind of distraction?" Ford asked carefully. Hayes didn't answer. "Hayes. Report. What kind of distraction?""A kid," she said simply. "Richie Eston's son." She paused. "Like I said, it's taken care of. He only managed to destroy one of my bombs; nothing major.""I see," Ford said. He went silent for a short moment, contemplating. "Continue as planned. I'll be in touch again." The line went dead.Hayes did not seem to notice.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: ZacZac went off to the center and turned his head to Chaz, "you coming?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Zach was about to reply as he walked forward, however, he raised an eyebrow, as he noticed spiky orange hair through the crowd, and blinked.

"That's apparently not needed much, they're right there..." Zach said, as he walked through the crowd; but only saw two people, and then frowned. "Where's Evan and Seth?" Zach asked, and Orange shook his head.

"They went on ahead, they apparently didn't want to involve us in the fight, even though we could've helped." Orange explained, and Zach frowned, but nodded.

"We'll just have to find the ones we're after ourselves, then..." Zach said, suddenly getting a very bad feeling... "Take this." Zach said, as he handed Blade's Pokeball to Orange for the moment, and then walked forward, as he looked around.

"What the..." Orange frowned, and Zach looked back.

"Just in case we run into danger." Zach explained, even as he searched around the crowd, looking for any sign of who he was looking for...

Black watched as the Pupitar's glow faded, a Tyranitar standing in it's place, and emotionlessly nodded.

"Crunch." Black stated, as the newly evolved Pokemon shot forward, and bit into the trash Pokemon, and threw it up in the air, even as the Tyranitar charged up a beam of energy in it's mouth. "... Hyper Beam." Black stated, as the concentrated beam of energy was launched upwards, hitting the poor Pokemon, and ripping through it, even as Black turned away and recalled his Pokemon, not even a hint of emotion on his face, as he walked away from the alley, though a smirk eventually was shown on his face, as the Tyranitar didn't have near as much signs of exhaustion as when it was a Larvitar... It would be able to use the devastating attack again... And soon.

OOC: Lemme try and find Pupitar's profile, and I'll update it. =D

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacAs the walked to the center Zac spoke, "So I'm guessing squirtlel is your first Pokemon?"

IC - Sombra/Lilycove: As the power rushed through the body of Sombra, the being seemed intrigued. "You wield a most interesting power, creature." Sombra adjusted his hair as he walked over to examine what was left of Lilycove. "But as you can see, my power is far greater. You are wise to ally with me, and you have a legion of darkness to support you." As Sombra's eye glowed brighter, a sadistic smile came over his face. "You see... What we have done here... Is merely an example of what we are going to do to the rest of the world."IC - Seth/Castelia: Seth's face went dark, as he lowered his head. "Kinali survived... We survived because of Shade, and now..." Seth looked at Evan, his gold eye glowing. "I needed to get the plates. Now that I have them, it's merely a matter of time before the Darkrai succeed. See, it's almost time for them to unleash their master plan. We have to stop them."~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

IC: Evan Tierra"That fool is still alive?", Evan said, "Well, if what you say is true, I will give you the Earth Plate, if only to ensure Klim's safety. But I must see what is going on here, through. Maybe, you can convince the others to help us out? Yeah, you'd best do that, while I hunt for this woman."Grabbing a stone slab, the Earth Plate, out of his jacket pocket, Evan handed it over to Seth."Now hurry along back to the others." Evan said, walking forward......IC: Feral Tierra"I see!", Feral said, "Well, if it causes that wretched fool Evan Tierra to suffer, then by all means, continue!"

IC: Shadows"Zac," shadows asked the boy, "do you still want to stop the darkrai?"IC: Zac"I will, but I think it's just gonna be you and me," he said, "Gavin is focused on helping his home town which I don't blame, but Chaz....I don't know,"

IC: Ryan/Ellen
"You guys missed it," Ellen told Ryan and Orange as the group reunited. "Skyarrow Bridge was amazing!"

"Right," Ryan said, forcing a smile. "Unfortunately, we aren't any closer to finding this 'Black' character than you are. Searching for one man in this city is like trying to find a needle in a haystack."

Edited by Konuju

OOC: Found it. =D

Species: Tyranitar

Nickname: NO NICKNAME

Trainer: Ryan "Black"

Appearance: The major difference between Tyranitar, and others of his species, is that he has two scars on his face, similar in look to a Larvitar.

Personality: This Pokemon has been attacked by trainers before, and while he survived barely, he harbours a constant anger towards everyone and everything. Only "Black" is exempt from this anger, because he shares a same type of 'purpose' that Tyranitar would follow. Pupitar would be very brutal in attacks if allowed to be, however. The final evolution has done nothing to calm Tyranitar's anger; however, the Pokemon now has an arrogant tone to him, and toys with the Pokemon he fights, whenever possible.

Ability: Sand Stream

Specialty: Larvitar excels in both Attack and Speed, the latter of which isn't as well known in his species.

Known Moves: Payback, Stone Edge, Hyper Beam, Chip Away, Earthquake, Crunch

Removing Scary Face for Chip Away, removing Screech for Crunch, removing Rock Slide for Stone Edge.

"Yeah... I'm not quite sure where to start looking..." Zach said, and froze, as he saw someone at the top of the Castelia City library's stairs. The person, who had pitch black hair, turned his head halfway to see the group, and then smirked, and began to walk off.

"... Nevermind that, let's follow that guy!" Zach said with a growl, as he ran into the crowd following him, as it was obviously Black.

Black smirked, as he walked into the crowd, knowing that the others were following him.

That's right; follow me. You know that you need to find me... And I needed to find you...

-==IC: ?==-

The mysterious person flew over Castelia City once more, not sure what was going on, given that someone had been attacked.

A mysterious woman did that... But who is this woman? The man thought with a frown, as he shook his head, not sure what to make of this situation. However, he pulled out his Cross Transceiver, and began to call some others; people he knew might have an idea of what was going on.

Edited by An/A Blade

Ryan didn't catch a glimpse of the criminal before he disappeared into the crowd. "Hey, wait up!" he called, running after Zach. But in the dense sea of people, he quickly lost sight of Zach as well. "This isn't working," he muttered. "Togie!" The Togetic materialized from its Pokeball, floating a few feet above the crowd. "Find Zach and the criminal he's chasing after!" Ryan cried. Togie nodded and flew off while Ryan continued his pursuit from the ground.

Edited by Konuju

OOC: Alright; I believe we're about to start the awesomeness of the Castelia Incident, but I'll give a few posts buffer, just to make sure Parugi doesn't miss most of it. =P

Orange frowned, as he followed Ryan, having lost Zach as well.

"Return." Orange said to Blade, and placed the Gallade's Pokeball in his bag, so that there was less people to get through. "Why does everyone decide to run off on their own!?" Orange growled, even as he ran forward, getting a bad feeling, as he had caught a glimpse of the criminals face, and scowled.

I knew it... I just knew it, the moment I heard the codename... Orange thought, having a good feeling who the criminal was now.

OOC: *Pauses* Oh. This oughta be confusing. xD I swear that everyone else chooses the names I do. Except Orange's name, and technically White's first name. Though that's a whole other confusing situation. =P Speaking of her, though...

-==IC: Summer==-

Summer smiled slightly, as the train arrived back in Nimbasa. Summer walked off the train, and then headed out of the Station, even as she looked around, and then looked over at the Ferris Wheel with a frown.

Something must have happened to it... Summer thought, as she hadn't paid attention to any of the news reports over the last few weeks, and now noticed it missing, and the whole park appeared to be closed off for the moment...

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: Blade, how did ? find out about Hayes? Or, more specifically, that a "mysterious woman" injured Kyle?If it's ?1, then I suppose it makes sense for him to have heard about it from Gligar, but you never specified which one it was...IC - Kyle Eston - Castelia City: Kyle set his arm--and Pokétch--down as the message was sent, continuing to stare up at the ceiling. His worry was beginning to set in again. Where had Suicune gone? And were the others going to be able to do anything against that woman if or when they encountered her? So many variables...His head spinning, Kyle drifted off to sleep.IC - Sonja Baron - Castelia City: Sonja slowed as she received a message on her Pokétch. Making a note of where the others were going, she opened the message and quickly skimmed through it.Her eyes widened. Kyle... You're in Castelia? Reading the message more closely, she quickened her pace. Psychic woman... sounds like the same person Evan ran into... Injured... hospital... She froze. Bombs!?"Zach!" she yelled. "Catch him!"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Oh, sorry, it's the ? that rescued Kyle; I never switched characters. I like this character too much. =P

Now then; let's get us started.

-==IC: Zach/Castelia City==-

Zach needed no prompting, as he chased after Black quickly, pushing his way past the crowd, even as Black smirked, and simply quickly walked around the crowd.

"Hold it!" Zach yelled out, as he chased Black into one of the main streets.

-==IC: Orange/Castelia City==-

Orange growled, as he sent out Aizen the Abra quickly.

"Follow them!" Orange called out, as he pushed his way through the crowd, but moved through one of the side alleys, in order to follow them more quickly. He figured they were heading toward the main square; he just wasn't certain why Black was leading Zach there...

Zach followed Black through the street, past the Gym, quickly, even as Burgh watched them run past, an intrigued look on his face. Zach was keeping pace rather well, however, but once he reached the square, breathed in quickly, as Black was nowhere to be seen.

"Huh?" Zach looked around, as Black's malicious laughter filled the air, even as Orange arrived on the scene.

"Zach, Zach, Zach... You never told them, did you? You have them searching all over the region to find me; but you never told them why." Black said, as his face appeared on most of the billboards, a triumphant smirk on his face.

"Black..." Zach growled, as he looked around trying to find the source of this.

"You never told them how you know me; or even what the meaning of me taunting you was; did you?!" Black asked, even as he scowled, and appeared to look down. "Well that'll change." Black said, even as Zach froze, and turned around slowly, and looked up at one of the buildings, Black standing on a balconey in front of a camera, a microphone above him, as he scowled. "Zach 'Grey' Hikari... The one who keeps the most secrets, even from 'friends'; especially that you are my brother." Black stated, and Zach growled, even as Orange walked onto the scene.

"Ryan... I knew it." Orange said with a frown, as Black looked over at him, an angry look on his face suddenly.

"You! You dare to show up here again?! Just to taunt me, right?!" Black growled, as Orange looked up, even as he shook his head.

"You blame Jessie's death on me, on our parents... Yet, can the blame really be placed on any one person?" Orange asked, and Black growled.

"Ray, you should've stayed out of this." Black said, and looked up, even as Zach's eyes widened in horror; he had apparently left his Tyranitar up on the roof of the building, which was luckily one of the only buildings which wasn't a large high-rise.

"Hyper Beam."

OOC: Revelations for everyone! Given that he's already technically wanted for the Nimbasa place, this is just icing on the cake. =P

Edited by An/A Blade