Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: Evan tierraEvan looked at Regis, a look of pure anger on his face, even as Vlad continued to dance...Gnip was struck by the Exploud, who chomped down hard on Gnip with cold infused fangs. Gnip was barely able to stay conscious after such an attack...."Gnip,use Flamethrower on it's face while you can still do something!.", Evan said in a fiery voice voice, "Landorus, attack Bronzong with your fists. Lazengann, Horn Drill that Chikorita."The Garchomp unleashed a great cloud of fire upon the Exploud's face. Lazengann rushed towards the Chikorita, leapt up and folded up into a drill, spinning with menace. Meanwhile, thanks to his power increase from Swords Dancing with Vlad, Landorus' attack was heightened enough to aid him in crushing that Bronzong. He flew over to it, and started punching it rapidly....

Edited by Hades

OOC: Great to see you back, Ajad. I guess you could have Raikou lead you to Coeur Tower, where we all are now. Everyone else in the city is being evacuated, so you could just say that Alex got seperated from the rest of us when we all ran off in pursuit of Hayes. It would be a lot more exciting than just hanging around outside the city while we finish the fight, and we could certainly use the help of another Legendary. :)

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC - Seth/Castelia City: Seth sighed, watching Coeur Tower. He could sense the battle raging within, using his link with Evan, as well as his Kirlia`s psychic powers to get brief glimpses into Evan`s mind as much as he could. Finally, Seth decided to give up and sat down, as Elegan and Volt sat in front of him. Reaching into his coat, he pulled out his flute, ornate designs of the Creation Trio decorating the simple instrument. Seth released the rest of his Pokemon, who sat down before him, although Ghidorah decided to nibble on his coat. Taking a deep breath, Seth began to play a soft melody for his Pokemon, calming them and relaxing their nerves. "I'm staying here until the end... We still have many things left to do, don't we, Evan?"~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

OOC: Sounds like a plan Konuju! Thanks for the idea :) and thanks for the welcome back. Was on vacation without internet access so lost track :(IC:In the midst of chaos Alex had gotten seperated from the rest of the group. He had directed any one he saw to get out the city. He had just finished telling a cafe owner in an alley to evacuate when all of a sudden he felt a jolt from his belt. He pulled his shirt back to see Raikou's pokeball moving. He darted outside and threw the Pokeball. In a briliiant flash the lightening beast appeared. Get on immediately I know where to go."But how did you?" Alex was confused as he quickly pulled himself on. One of my brothren is involved in a battle in the tower discussed earlier. "Well hurry then!"Raikou pounded through the streets with insane speed and accuracy. He avoided all people evacuating and didn't crash into anything. After what felt like seconds and a few twists and turns here and there Raikou lept up catching Alex off guard. Luckily he had wrapped his arms around his neck at the right time. "A warning would be nice!" he yelled. No time for that a couple more floors up and we will be there so be prepared. With that Raikou busted through the window right into the midst of battle unleashing a Thunderbolt at a Jynx.

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

OOC: Konuju: Oh...Well.....Same diff. :PAlso, fun turn of events, Bundalings. :PIC - Kyle/Hayes/Sonja - Coeur Tower: The corners of Hayes's mouth turned upward as she played, amused by Regis's actions.Exploud growled, pushing through the energy-based attacks as it covered its eyes and clamping onto Gnip. As the dragon breathed fire onto it, it slammed its eyes shut, letting go and pushing back, charging at Gnip again with Take Down as it dodged the Close Combat attack. The Aerial Ace, however, struck it, knocking it to the side. It rolled as it landed, getting back on its feet and roaring at the Zangoose and Togekiss.Bronzong quickly shifted its stance as Landorus charged, using its own hands to block the Legendary's attacks, putting the two into a stalemate. A moment later, Byakuya appeared, slashing at the Steel-Type's iron body. In response, Bronzong used Psychic, aiming to push them back.A cloud of green mist surrounded Jynx, curing her of her burn. Almost immediately feeling the effects dissipate, she smiled and began to dance more vigorously, keeping perfectly in tune with Hayes's music. Throwing her hands up, she created a shield of energy to block Dewott's and Entei's attacks. However, she was thrown off by a scream from Sonja behind her as a window suddenly shattered. Turning around, Jynx let out a cry of pain as Raikou unleashed his attack, striking and momentarily stunning her.Further, the electricity jumped across the wet floor. Hayes's eyes widened in surprise, barely managing to throw up a protective barrier around herself. Even with her powers, she wasn't quick enough to stop a bolt of lightning from striking her piccolo. She stepped back as it shattered in her hands, the debris blocked by her psychic field.She frowned, glaring at Raikou and issuing a quick command for Jynx to use Ice Beam on the Legendary Beast.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: Oops. I haven't been paying attention. Sorry...Anyway Chaz has been able to capture a new Pokemon for a while so I'll probably have them do that soon.And I think Squirtle is at three battles. Four more and I'll use my reward to double evolve him.IC: Lavender Town"Okay Bye..." He said to Zac and Gavin....Later that night he woke up and brushed his teeth. His watch said it was around midnight.He went out and bought some food and ate it. He put some of the extra food and snacks in his backpack for him and his Pokemon to eat later.He walked out into the night. The cold crisp air felt wonderful. He breathed deeply and looked into the cloudless sky.He loved this kind of weather at this time. It was when his mind was sharpest and he felt best.He let Eevee out and the little Pokemon walked beside him.Chaz had decided to go to Saffron City. He wanted to find out just how it had changed.

Edited by Cosmic Titan

IC: Zac Zac started walking around Driftveil, and in hopes of finding a way to get through Castelia, or wa the only way to get to his place, and Valor was to small for him to fly on.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Ellen/Ryan
Ellen screamed as the large tiger-like Pokemon burst through the window. Upon seeing Alex, she sighed with relief. Now they at least stood a chance, especially with Hayes' piccolo shattered. Filled with hope, Ellen tried again to reach her Pokeballs, but the ropes that bound her remained as tight as ever.

"Glad you could finally make it!" Ryan grinned at Alex.

Entei, still a little dazed from the Swampert and Jynx's attacks, looked up in time to see the Jynx sending an Ice Beam at Raikou. With a fierce growl, Entei unleashed a Lava Plume, not aimed at Jynx, but at the Ice Beam, hoping to melt the attack before it reached Raikou.

"Great job, Togie!" Ryan turned his attention back to the battle. "Follow up with an Aura Sphere. Aggron, use Headbutt! Gabite, Iron Head on Jynx. Dewott, repeat your attack!"

Togie flew toward the Exploud at full speed, veering up at the last minute and releasing an Aura Sphere. Meanwhile, Aggron charged toward the Exploud from behind as Gabite did the same with Jynx. Dewott slashed at the Jynx again with its scalchops, hoping the Night Slash would work this time.

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: As Tristan advanced the glow on his leg eventually became a steady and bright brownish aura. His other front leg began to glow before his hind legs launched him forward. Going at top speed Tristan launched a flurry of Bullet Punches at Ceris. The Scizor didn't seem to exert himself too much in evading the majority of these blows which what he didn't dodge he blocked.

Watching the Scizor closely Jamie said "Now Tristan."

Upon hearing this command, using his Bullet Punches as a cover, the Hammar Arm of his other leg was launched straight into Ceris chest.

OOC: *Makes random generic complaint possibly due to the author's wondering about the slow nature of the Energon battle due to absence of principle player.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC - Hayes/Sonja/Kyle - Coeur Tower: Hayes closed her eyes, feeling the motions and flow of the various entities in the room. I don't need my piccolo to battle, she thought without transmitting it to the others, relaxing her muscles and beginning to utilize a series of movements--similar to a band director--to direct her Pokémon. This does nothing... She felt a bead of sweat run down her face from the strain of maintaining her anti-teleportation field, the field around the bomb, and her connections with each of the beings in the room--on top of other psychic links. Except... it does make focusing so much of my power somewhat difficult. But, this will be over before then...Exploud waited until Togekiss was right in front of it. Then it shouted loudly, a number of musical notes crashing forth from its head pipes as it swung at the moth-like Pokémon. A moment later--before it could gather whether it had hit its opponent or not--Aggron slammed into it, knocking it several feet away and into the wall. Shaking the dust off of its body, Exploud set its sights on the Steel-Type, charging forward and aiming at it with Hammer Arm.The heavily injured Jynx, meanwhile, was concentrating on the afterclap of Entei's attack. While the Legendary Beast succeeded in dissipating the Ice Beam, the sheer heat of the magma it had created was enough to begin eating away at the floor near Sonja and Ellen. Realizing this, Hayes ordered her to use Blizzard to contain the damage. Barely had Jynx begun to do so when Gabite slammed into her, followed by the Night Slash from Dewott.That was enough to subdue and knock out Jynx; however, it also meant that there was nothing stopping the fiery destruction from spreading to Sonja and Ellen--a detail that seemed to go unnoticed in the midst of the chaos.IC - Ethan Worth - Rustboro City: Ethan had been watching for something like this, especially after Jamie had used similar tactics in their earlier battle. As soon as he noticed the other arm moving, he ordered Ceris to move. With impressive speed, the Scizor dodged out of the way, before delivering a Double Hit attack at the Metagross's back.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC Alex:"Better late then never right?" Alex smirked at the comment but then immediately set his sights on the fire heading towards Sonja and Ellen. "Empoleon Hydro Pump quick!" Within an instant the penguin Pokemon appeared and began pouring gallons of water out of its mouth. He could just see the sweat pouring down the girls faces when suddenly the fire was gone. "That was too close for comfort, alright now use Hydro Pump at Exploud, shoot the water towards its mouth so its voice gets distorted and out of sync!"Brother, thank you. Raikou nodded towards the Entei then it ran towards Bronzong teeth glaring and bite down on the steel Pokemons hard body. "It used Crunch on it." Alex said eyeing the attack. Along with that Alex sent out Espeon. "Fire a Shadow Ball at the trainer!"

= IC / Regis / Coeur Tower, Castelia ="It seems," Regis replied to Ryan, in a voice calmer than he felt, "I wasn't aware of all the facts. The only lives at risk are those in this room. Property damage is nothing - if this will help stop a war Team Plasma has been completely ignoring - more than ignoring - then it's worth it."Brandy, struck by the super effective Ice Beam and the ineffective Horn Drill, was completely staggered and winded. Still, her work was done. Not yet fainted, but close, Regis recalled her, releasing her again immediately and shielding her with his own body as she started to Synthesize.Swampert took advantage of the chaos, barreling through the battlefield to tackle Entei with a Hammer Arm right after the legendary beast had released the Lava Plume.

Edited by Bundalings

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

-==IC: Orange==-

Orange scowled at Regis' words.

"Setting off bombs in a city like this; where any number of things could go wrong with evacuation; is never 'okay' or 'worth it'." Orange stated, but frowned, as he sighed, and noticed the fire, even as he shook his head. "Ms. Blow A City Up..." Orange said, as he waved his hand.

"You might not like us, or want us to get to our friends, which you seem to be holding captive over there, but would you kindly at least let us, you know, help them not be killed by the attacks in the room? I must admit, you had been doing a good job at that before that surprise attack." Orange said, even as he ran toward Sonja and Ellen.

"Byakuya, Slash the Swampert, Blade, use Magical Leaf on the Swampert, Zangetsu, Close Combat on the Swampert, Rukia, Ice Beam on the Bronzong, and Entei, Flare Blitz on the Bronzong, but make sure the flames don't spread." Orange called out, making his way toward the two held captive.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Ryan/Ellen
Entei nodded at Raikou. It's good to see you again, brother. Now, how about we-- He was cut off as the Swampert rammed into him at full speed, knocking the Legendary Beast through the wall.

Togekiss was a little dizzy from the Hyper Voice, but managed to recover in time to see the Exploud chargind at Aggron. Swooping down again, it unleashed another Aura Sphere.

Ryan hardly noticed this; he was too busy considering what Regis had just said. He had never imagined that anyone would agree with Hayes, especially a Unovan native. That proves that she does have a point, he realized. Is this war really worth it? He shook his head. Even if her intentions are good, it doesn't justify blowing up a city. We have to stop them.

"Aggron, use Harden, then attack with Metal Claw! Quil, use Flamethrower on the Bronzong! Gabite, use Dragon Claw on Exploud! Dewott, try to free Sonja and Ellen with Shell Blade!"

Meanwhile, Entei staggered back through the hole in the wall. I'll teach you to interrupt me, the beast growled. Its eyes glowed as it used Extrasensory on the Swampert.

Ellen was glad that Alex had managed to put out the fire, but the damage was already done. The floor beneath them, weakened by the flames, started to creak. If Orange or Dewott didn't get to them soon, Sonja and Ellen would fall down to the floor below.

Edited by Konuju

"Ryan; which Pokemon knows protect?!" Orange called out quickly, barely hearing the creaking over the sound of the battle, and feeling the floor start to feel... crunchy under his feet, for lack of a better word. He realized this probably would not end well; even as he ran toward the two. And if Sophia tried to stop him, that would just lower his respect for her. He had to admit, they had all gotten off on the wrong foot, what with everything that had happened, and trying to blow up a city.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Ryan"None of my Pokemon know Protect," Ryan told Orange. He wasn't sure what was going on, but hearing the low creaking sound, he could take a guess. Running after Orange, he said, "Togie can fly, though. And as a Togekiss, he should be strong enough to carry at least one person."

IC:Hearing the creaking Alex began to panic, "Espeon can use its Psychic powers to levitate one of them too!" He then grabbed another Pokeball and sent out Absol. "Use Night Slash on Bronzong! Empoleon Flash Cannon on Swampert!"Raikou then bounded at the Swampert as well fangs bared again ready to use a Crunch.

IC - Hayes/Sonja/Kyle - Coeur Tower: Hayes didn't stop Orange and Togekiss because she wanted to be evil; she stopped them through a telekinetic push so as to avoid disturbing the already-crumbling ground beneath Sonja and Ellen. Even if Togekiss had airlifted one of them out, that wouldn't have done anything to help the other. As it was, Hayes could save them both from a gruesome death--which she proceeded to do, teleporting them both to her side again, out of harm's way.I'll hand them over, she thought without transmitting it, turning back to focus on the battle. when your collective team is weaker, when they won't threaten to completely overwhelm me... She suppressed a grimace, feeling the beginnings of a headache from negative psychic feedback--overuse of her powers. Not... that you aren't already beginning to do so... She glanced at Regis. This one, meanwhile... is an interesting character... We may already have plans for our Fifth, but... perhaps Ford would be interested in using him as the Sixth--especially considering how much more persuasion it seems that it would take to get either of these two to take a position...Despite the typing of Crunch, Bronzong was able to mostly shrug off Raikou's Crunch attack. Even a jaw as powerful as the Lightning Tiger's wouldn't be enough to tear through the Steel-Type's impressively thick body. Similarly, Ice Beam did very little to it. However, the combined heat from both Flamethrower and Flare Blitz were enough to momentarily weaken Bronzong's armor for the Night Slash, allowing a gash to appear in its iron body. While it still seemed far from fainting, it was definitely weakening. It retaliated with another wide-range psychic shock, aiming to take out some of its weaker-slash-lower-leveled opponents.Exploud was obviously beginning to tire out. Whether that was from the myriad of attacks that were being thrown at it, the mental strain from its connection with Hayes and Bronzong, or from wearing itself out with its high-energy physical attacks. Perhaps it was a combination of the three. Regardless, it struggled to push itself up after the Aura Sphere struck it, its body dripping with water. A moment later, Kyle had ordered Kitheus to use Thunderbolt, knocking it out as the water amplified the attack.Hayes didn't change her expression. As a result, it was difficult to tell whether she was concerned or didn't care. Regardless, she quickly called back both Jynx and Exploud, momentarily leaving Bronzong and Regis's Pokémon as the only opponents on the field, before sending out the remainder of her team--Kricketune, Chimecho, and Wigglytuff.Upon entering the field, the three immediately shifted and launched attacks, following Hayes's psychic orders. Chimecho launched a Heal Pulse at Bronzong, quickly patching it up and restoring its power, before using Sing to try and put Shiny Entei and Raikou to sleep.Wigglytuff pulled forth energy, launching it as a Thunderbolt at Togekiss and Empoleon.Finally, Kricketune charged forward, disappearing for a moment before reappearing in front of Blade and then Espeon, aiming a Night Slash at each.As this occurred, Hayes projected a thought into Regis's mind.How would you like to become a part of something... bigger... once this is finished? she asked. My employer would consider you to be an interesting--and useful--asset...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Orange stumbled back in surprise and slight annoyance from the push, however, realized Sophia's plan shortly afterward, when the two were teleported to safety, and nodded to Sophia in acknowledgement, but simply headed back to his spot on the field.

"Entei, Extremespeed into that Chimecho, knock it out before it can do much damage." Orange called out, but noted that it was starting to tire, no doubt due to the sing attack. Orange turned his attention then to Rukia, and nodded to the Kricketune. "Ice Shard, now!" Orange said, hoping the speed increase from the attack would help take it out quicker than otherwise thought.

OOC: 0_o I just noticed Ice Beam isn't on Rukia's movelist for some odd reason... permission to replace Powder Snow with Ice Beam, so things that stretch probably all the way back to the Hojohsin League's building makes more sense?

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Evan TierraNoting the party change, Evan yelled, "Landorus, lash Bronzong with your tail!"Nodding, the Abundance Pokemon attacked Bronzong with his tail. This budged the Bronzong slightly, but didn't seem to be fazed by it...."I guess there is only one way to deal with this.", Evan said grimly, "Gnip, Out-no, Imperial Rage!"The Garchomp started to glow a mixture of gold and red and roared so loud that the slightly shook the room. She then proceeded to run towards the Chimecho and sliced it with her fins.......

Edited by Hades

IC: Ryan/Ellen
Ellen felt a moment of weightlessness, thinking that she and Sonja had started to fall. Then she realized that Hayes had teleported them to her side. At least she doesn't want us dead, she thought.

Togekiss was thrown off by the telekinetic push and was unable to dodge the Thunderbolt. As Ryan watched Togie struggle to stay aloft, Gabite was struck by Bronzong's psychic attack. Already weakened from the large number of Ice attacks it had taken, the Gabite was knocked out. Ryan recalled him.

"Alright, Quil, use Flamethrower on the Kriketune. Dewott, Night Slash on Chimecho. Aggron, use Iron Tail on Wigglytuff. Togie, Aura Sphere on Wigglytuff!"

Edited by Konuju

OOC: One quick question while I wait for either Bunda or you, Parugi...

Ethan Worth and Jamie are free, correct? Are there any other Rockets nearby? I have an idea to boost Kanto activity, but I'd prefer a four-man band for a funny situation eventually. =P I'd run into a problem with available characters, but, well, Jasrich didn't really amount to anything. =/

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: Blade: I guess you could say they're free--they're having a battle right now that's going kind of slowly, so I wouldn't mind if they got pulled into something more active. They're it as far as active Rocket characters go, though.And no, I don't mind if you add Ice Beam. Considering you've been using it so much already. X3Also, what all is on the field right now? And how many/which of them can teleport?IC - Hayes/Kyle/Sonja - Coeur Tower: As Quil and Rukia prepared to attack Kricketune, the Bug-Type raised its arms to its head. A flash of light emanated from it, temporarily blinding the two Pokémon. When they could see again, Kricketune had vanished, reppearing again near Aggron and using a forceful Brick Break on the Steel-Type's face just as it began to charge toward Wigglytuff.Chimecho wasn't phased by the number of larger opponents bearing down on it. Focusing its powers, it used Protect, blocking the attacks that had been aimed at it, before letting loose a powerful Hypnosis toward Gnip, Entei, and Dewott.Wigglytuff, meanwhile, puffed up its body, , rolling with the hit from Aura Sphere and reducing its damage. Getting back to its feet, it used Disable on Togekiss.Kyle watched the battle, looking for an opportunity to attack that wouldn't result in his Pokémon hitting those of his teammates. So far, he had yet to find one--they were attacking too often, too erratically, and frankly weren't working together very well to bring Hayes down. A flood would only do so much damage before it eased back out and things settled down; right now, they were nothing more than that.He sighed, terribly wishing that Suicune was with them. Once again, he couldn't help but wonder where she had gone off to, or why she hadn't shown up yet...Spotting Bronzong, he focused his attention on it. "Kitheus, get it over here, then use Tri-Attack on it," he ordered. The Magneton did just that, using its Magnet Pull ability to drag the Steel-Type toward it. As the Bronzong struggled against the powerful magnetism, Kitheus launched his attack. The beam of energy shot forward, fire, ice, and lightning drilling into the Bronzong's side, too quick for any of them to have a noticeable effect. He had certainly gotten its attention, though--something he realized as it lashed out with a Psychic attack, knocking Kyle and his Pokémon back.Holding his head, Kyle pushed himself to his feet, looking around for Kitheus and Jaeda. The former had landed a few feet away from him, the three individual Magnemites slowly reforming. Jaeda, however, was still, lying right next to Kyle, her face covered with her arm. Blinking the dizziness away, Kyle reached forward to check her.He withdrew his hand as flames erupted around her body.Before his startled eyes, Jaeda began to grow, her body expanding to a much larger size than it had during her transition into a Charmeleon. Her tail, neck, and head crests grew longer, wings sprouted from her back, and her muscles expanded.Within moments, the flames died down, pulled back into the tip of her tail, and Jaeda--now a Charizard--opened her eyes, pushing herself to her feet. Without waiting for an order from the stunned Kyle, she turned toward Bronzong, roaring and throwing herself forward, unleashing a massive torrent of controlled fire at the Steel-Type at close range.OOC: o hay look. I've been waiting forever for this...6.pngSpecies: Charizard.Nickname: Jaeda.Trainer: Kyle Eston.Appearance: Unlike a regular Charizard, Jaeda has two dark rings around each of her wrists; she is able to create fire around her wrists through these, similar to a Blaziken.Personality: An incredibly brave Pokémon, Jaeda refuses to back down from almost any challenge since her evolution, though she has learned what her limits are as a fighter. A loyal and intelligent member of Kyle's team, she will not abandon an ally in a fight, and knows how to come up with n-the-spot tactics during battle.Ability: Blaze.Specialty: Jaeda has mastered both physical and special attacks at this point, as well as learned how to better use her body for faster attacks. As a result, she has become less skilled with and abandoned many of her diversion tactics, considering herself powerful enough to deal with most problems head-on.Known Moves: Dragon Claw, Flamethrower, Smokescreen, Fire Fang, Metal Claw (Egg Move,) Inferno.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Yeah sorry about the slowness of the battle, I'll try to post more to quicken it up.

IC: Ceris was quick as he laid two blows on Tristan's back or rather head, however just before they connected both Jamie and Tristan had a thought. Through telepathy this thought was agreed upon. Tristan made no move to get out of the way but instead had his head turn a bright blue. As Ceris connected his second blow he found himself unable to pull away. Tristan then grabbed Ceris and flipped over slamming them on the ground: Ceris fist, Zen Headbutt second, and Tristan last.

IC: Gawain popped out of the water and on to the boat... the Energon boat. With a trail of Muddy Water behind him. Which hit the Porygon-Z. That didn't damage it much, but did serve to enrage it.

"Oh dear," James said watching this happen.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

= IC / Regis / Coeur Tower, Castelia =Swampert, overwhelmed by so many attacks, was only able to fire off a weak Earthquake at nothing in particular before collapsing, fainted.Regis answered Hayes' mental probe while recalling Erasmus. If it will help me restore my country's honor, I would consider it.Chikorita set up a Reflect, before starting on a Light Screen to protect Hayes' Pokemon.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

Also, what all is on the field right now? And how many/which of them can teleport?

OOC: I have Quil/Typhlosion, Togie/Togekiss, Dewott, Aggron, and Entei. None of them know teleport. In fact, I don't think any of them can even learn teleport.

IC: Ryan

After seeing the Swampert fall, Entei leaped back into the battle, sending a Fire Spin at the Kricketune in hopes of slowing it down. Seeing this, Quil launched a Flamewheel at the Bug-Type, trying to lure it into the path of Entei's Fire Spin.

"Togie, Aerial Ace on the Wigglytuff!" Ryan ordered. "Dewott, Night Slash on Chimecho!"

The Togekiss darted down to strike the large pink Pokemon, but Dewott started to succumb to the hypnosis attack.

"Aggron, quick, get Dewott out of danger!" Ryan cried.

Aggron took Kricketune's blow hard, but managed to lumber over to Dewott, swiping at Chimecho with an Iron Tail.

Edited by Konuju

OOC: Blade knows teleport; and Aizen could use teleport, but he's fainted. =P The rest of my Pokemon don't know teleport, but Shiny Entei has Extremespeed.... Shiny Entei. Of course. =D

Orange looked back over to the other fight, which had finally ended; at least in regards to the Swampert. He noticed the Chikorita was the main threat for status effects, and nodded to Rukia.

"Rukia, Ice Beam the Chikorita once more." Orange called out, hoping there was an opening, even as he looked to the Kricketune. "Entei, use Extremespeed to get close, and then unleash a Flare Blitz on it." Orange said, hoping the Entei had enough stamina still to use the attack once more, the Entei taking off in an attempt to at least drive the bug into it's alternate brethren's path, even as Orange looked toward the Wigglytuff. "Blade; Close Combat." Orange said; the Gallade was yawning because of the Sing attack, however, it wasn't asleep yet; and quickly dashed toward the Wigglytuff, though obviously fatigued more than normal. Orange nodded to Zangetsu, even as the Zangoose looked at the Wigglytuff.

"Zangetsu, use Close Combat on it as well." Orange stated, even as he looked at Byakuya. "Byakuya, try to use Pursuit on that Chimecho." Orange stated, not liking the fact that it was still just absorbing attacks. He didn't aim any attacks at the Bronzong, because he figured Kyle and Jaeda had that one covered for the moment, and didn't wish to hit any of his allies.

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: Evan has no pokemon who can teleport.IC: Evan TierraGnip, looking a bit tired, simply roared at the Chimecho, and slashed wildly with her fins, fire erupting from her mouth with each breath.Evan then shouted at Landorus, "Quick! Punch Wigglytuff!"Landorus nodded, zooming towards Wigglytuff, aiming a hefty punch towards it."Vlad, Acrobatics on the Kricketune!", Evan said in a confident voice, "Strike hard, and strike fast!"Vlad did a backflip and headed towards the Kricketune, ready tlo slam into it....

Edited by Hades

OOC: Minun: np. with the Hayes battle going on, I don't mind if everything else is slow right now. :PEveryone else: k. The reason I was wondering about the teleport thing is because you're going to need someone who can teleport--barely--once this fight starts to close.Just so you know.Also, Blade and Alku, I really need to know who, specifically, you have out.IC - Ethan Worth - Rustboro HQ: Ethan smirked, recalling Ceris as Metagross began to flip over.Then he released him again."No one ever said that was against the rules," he said, shrugging and smirking playfully. "Swords Dance!"IC - Kyle/Sonja/Hayes - Coeur Tower: The building shook as Swampert used its last Earthquake. Hayes was glad she had acted when she did--a moment later, and, as evidenced by that section of the floor collapsing, Sonja and Ellen both would have died.Expect contact from a man named Ford once this is over, she said to Regis. For the time being... I suggest you go.Kricketune: Fire Spin from Entei. Flamewheel from Typhlosion. Flare Blitz from Entei. Acrobatics from Gliscor...Every direction but backwards compromised. Use it, finish Aggron with Brick Break, likewise with Bisharp.Kricketune moved backward with impossible speed, dodging out of the way of the fire attacks--leaving Entei to take them for it. As Gliscor descended on it, the Bug-Type blocked the attack with its blade-like arms, before pushing back and disappearing into the crowd. It reappeared in front of Aggron, jumping up and aiming to plant another Brick Break on its helmet before disappearing again...Chimecho: Night Slash from Dewott. Iron Tail from Aggron. Slashes from Garchomp. Pursuit from Bisharp...Minimal threats on all fronts--half-hearted attack from dazed Aggron and hypnotized Dewott and Garchomp. Dodge them, take the Pursuit, retaliate with Thunder Wave. Set up for Kricketune.Chimecho dodged the Iron Tail and Night Slash attacks with relative ease, as well as the uncoordinated attacks from Gnip. It moved backward, luring Bisharp further into the field. At the last moment--just as it began to unleash its Pursuit attack--Chimecho hit it with Thunder Wave. A moment later, it was knocked back--though still conscious--and was given a chance to watch as Kricketune appeared, aiming a Brick Break at the Dark/Steel-Type's stomach.Wigglytuff: Aerial Ace from Togekis. Close Combat from Gallade. Close Combat from Zangoose. Punch from Landorus...Gallade and Zangoose approaching from same front. Dodge. Take the Aerial Ace; do so in such a way as to put Togekiss in Landorus's path. Finish Dewott and Togekiss with Thunderbolt.Rolling to the side, Wigglytuff avoided the Close Combats. It moved toward Landorus as Togekiss shot forward. Landorus swung just as Wigglytuff was hit, pushing the Normal-Type out of the way though putting the other, flying Normal-Type in Landorus's way...Bronzong: Inferno from Charizard. Tri-Attack from Magnezone...Complete disaster for the both of them. Psychic on Charizard, move backward, Psyshock on Zangoose and Enteis.Despite the flames being poured onto its body, Bronzong held on, refusing to give up until its trainer fell. Pulling forth mental power, it pulled Charizard off of itself, pushing it in the way of the Tri-Attack--which struck it, momentarily stunning the Fire-Type.Reaching out with its mind, the Bronzong connected with Zangoose and the two Entei, releasing a powerful mental burst on them.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Marshtomp, Garchomp, Landorus, Gliscor, and Excadrill for Evan TierraIC: Evan TierraGnip missed her chance to strike. She was also so very tired from battling and the Hypnosis attack didn't help either. Gnip finally fell to the ground, snoring a bit."Good girl, Gnip.", Evan said, noticing Monstro was by his side, "You want in, eh? To avenge Gnip? Well, Hydro Pump Bronzong then."Monstro then spat a large volume of water at the Bronzong while it was focused on the others.Meanwhile, Landorus' mighty fist hit the Togekiss head on as Landorus realized his mistake too late.Meanwhile, Vlad, despite having his attack blocked, decided to pursue the Kricketune, leaping happily about.Lazengann had seen Gnip get knocked out and looked absolutely angry. Charging forward, he slashed at Wigglytuff....

Edited by Hades

= IC / Regis / Coeur Tower, Castelia =Chikorita was frozen solid by the Ice Beam.Regis quickly recalled her, then took Hayes' advice and beat a hasty retreat out the door he came in through, rushing down a few flights to the window Volcarona had busted out before. Thankful he hadn't used her in the battle, he released Meryl. She grabbed onto him and swooped out the window. Regis steered her in the direction of Nimbasa City. This was not the direction I anticipated my day going, he thought. What's happened to me? I don't feel right.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

Ryan was looking left and right, not sure which Pokemon to give orders to. One moment he saw Aggron fall to Kricketune's Brick Break, the next Togie received an accidental punch from Landorus, knocking it out. Ryan recalled both Pokemon even as he noticed Regis slip out. He had half a mind to run after him, but he knew that rescuing Sonja and Ellen was more important.

Unfortunately, now I'm only left with Quil and Dewott, he thought grimly. And Entei. "Quil, send a Flamethrower to Bronzong. Dewott, Aqua Jet over to Sonja and Ellen and use Shell Blade to free them! Entei, attack the Kricketune!"

As the Typhlosion unleashed a stream of fire at the Bronzong, Dewott leaped toward Hayes, scalchops in hand. Entei withstood the Psyshock and then darted after the Kricketune, a nimbus of fire swirling around its fangs as it readied a Fire Fang.

Edited by Konuju

OOC: Blade(Gallade), Rukia(Froslass), Shiny Entei, Zangetsu(Zangoose). Probably should have one or two more faint soon enough; but it sounds like Blade will need to be present through the entire fight...

Orange scowled, as Byakuya was knocked out instantly, and recalled the Dark/steel type, before he thought over the situation.

"Entei, shake it off." Orange said, as the Entei roared out, and Orange frowned. "... Lava Plume on Bronzong." Orange called out, as the Entei's eyes glowed, and sent a retaliatory blast of fire toward the Bronzong, the flames seemingly more powerful than normal; as the Entei had simply absorbed the majority of the flames, and sent out a more forceful variant at the Bronzong in return.

Orange then turned toward the Wigglytuff.

"Rukia; Disable, then Ice Shard." Orange said, an emotionless look on his face, as he was determined to win this fight, and learn the truth of what was going on here; and so the Froslass nodded, sent out a disabling signal toward the Kricketune quickly, and then dashed toward the Wigglytuff, an icicle covering her as she did so.

Orange looked toward Blade, who was barely awake, and motioned for the Gallade to return to his side.

"Get some quick sleep, but not for too long." Orange said, hoping it would happen fast enough for him to get back into the fight, as Blade sleeping left him with effectively three Pokemon.

Orange then turned to the Chimecho, ignoring the Kricketune for the moment. "Zangetsu; Quick Attack, and use Night Slash as you head toward the Chimecho." Orange called out, obviously not worrying about the effect of the attacks anymore, and going for a more straight-forward approach.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC:Alex had noted Hayes wasn't targetting any of his Pokemon since the last attack which only shook them up a little, I wonder if she underestimates me or she is just too overwhelmed right now. Surveying the battle scene he saw Quil using Flamethrower on the Kriketune. Dewott using Night Slash on Chimecho. Aggron and Togie attacking Wigglytuff. Alright looks like Ryan is just going all offense so I will too."Alright Espeon use Psychic on Wigglytuff and hold it in place for all the attacks to hit! Absol strike Bronzong again where you hit it already! Its weakening but be sure to dodge! Empoleon use Ice Beam on the ground first then direct it towards Kricketune!" His logic was if the ground was slippery it'd be harder for Kricketune to move around so quickly, continuing on with attacks he sent out Rufflet. "Alright Rufflet use Shadow Claws on Chimecho!"

OOC: Ajad, all of those attacks have already happened, so Espeon's move won't work perfectly--see the last few posts. ;3Blade: Present, but barely able to stay conscious would probably be best. :PIC - Hayes/Sonja/Kyle - Coeur Tower: As the flurry of attacks struck Bronzong, effectively knocking it out, Hayes issued a quick order to Chimecho. The numerous attacks hit the Psychic-Type, though it still held on. A moment later, it unleashed a massive wave of healing energy on Bronzong, restoring it to full strength though causing the smaller Psychic-Type to faint. Hayes recalled Chimecho, leaving her with Kricketune, Bronzong, and Wigglytuff.However, as Entei had used yet another Lava Plume, another torrent of fire swept forth in front of Kyle, forcing him to raise his arms to cover his face as it began to spread again. Thankfully, Jaeda hurried to move in front of him, providing a barrier between her trainer and the flames. He gritted his teeth, recalling Kitheus from the center of the flames, as the Magneton had been almost right next to Bronzong when the attacks hit."Stop using Lava Plume in here--this is too tight of a space!" he called to Orange and Entei over the sounds of battle. Gosh, you'd think after the first time... He sent out Kovian, his Oshawott. "Kovian, try to use Water Gun to put out some of the flames!"The Oshawott complied, though it wasn't very effective at what it was trying to accomplish. While the earlier Hydro Pump from Evan's Marshtomp helped, it wasn't enough to stop the flames--most of the moisture had been evaporated in the large amounts of fire attacks.Vlad's pursuit of Kricketune had caused the Bug-Type to keep moving, allowing it to dodge virtually all of the attacks that were launched at it. Kricketune moved by running along walls, leaping against and off of upturned furniture, and flipping around; as such the ice-covered floor did little to stop it. Seeming to slip out of sight again, the Bug-Type disappeared, reappearing in front of Espeon--and again using Night Slash against it, before directing a Brick Break at Empoleon.Wigglytuff simply used the Psychic-movement-block to its advantage, puffing up and planting itself on the ground. As a result it managed to take in and shrug off the attacks that were thrown at it, only grimacing from real pain at a few. Even so, it started to sing--loudly--aiming to put one of the Entei, Zangoose, Rukia, Excadrill, and Rufflet to sleep.Meanwhile, Bronzong moved back toward Hayes to begin defending her, sensing her tiring state. Before he had arrived, Hayes psychically slashed out at Dewott, aiming to knock it back, though ended up hitting part of the ceiling with her power. A cascade of debris fell down on her, momentarily opening up Sonja and Ellen to be moved...Seeing this, Bronzong unleashed another Psyshock on every Pokémon aside from Kricketune and Wigglytuff. If it didn't manage to knock out at least a third of the battlers given their tired and injured states, then it was willing to resort to more extreme measures to lower their numbers.OOC: *Cough cough* :rolleyes:

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Dewott and Entei managed to endure the Psyshock, but Quil was knocked out. "You did a great job," Ryan said, recalling the Typhlosion. He was about to have Dewott help Kyle's Oshawott put out the flames, but then he noticed the debris falling toward Hayes. "Now's your chance, Dewott!" Ryan cried. "Cut the ropes!"

As the Dewott darted forward, Entei watched her progress carefully, ready to attack anything that might try to stop the sea otter Pokemon.

Edited by Konuju

IC:"Espeon look....." But it was too late Kricketune had struck with the Night Slah and then Bronzong's Psyshock hit it causing it to faint and be returned. He then saw Kricketune wasn't stopping there and was headed for Empoleon. "Quick use Surf to push it back!" With that a wave big enough to fit in the building was summoned and thrown at the red bug Pokemon. The Psyshock struck Empoleon but didn't phase much. Absol wasn't effected at all and went after Kricketune for making Espeon faint. So much was going on that Alex was having such a hard time keeping track of everyone he didn't even notice Rufflet get hit with sing and land on the floor. "Rufflet I'm sorry but you have to wake up!" Raikou stood over the little bird Pokemon and kept shooting Thunderbolts at Hayes Pokemon. I will protect it for as long as I can. Alex nodded expressing thanks. He was watching the madness unfold. We aren't working together and all our Pokemon are spread out. Maybe if I pulled then in to focus with each other and just use distant attacks.

OOC: I only used one Lava Plume. =P

"Sorry." Orange called to Kyle, though it hadn't been his Entei who had used the last Lava Plume attack. He had Rukia send off a quick Disable attack at Wigglytuff, intending to stop it from using Sing every other turn, however, shortly after, Rukia was put to sleep, and then hit by the Psyshock, and knocked out. Orange frowned, and looked around the field, as Zangoose and Entei were drastically weakened, Zangoose only barely able to hold on, and stand back up.

"Entei, Extremespeed, slam into that Kricketune." Orange said, and looked over at Zangetsu, who was also starting to fall asleep, and Orange scowled. "Zangetsu, Close Combat the Wigglytuff." Orange said, as he looked over to where Sonja and Ellen were, hoping that the Dewott could rescue them quickly.

OOC: Well, you don't need to resort to extreme measures for me; I only have two usable Pokemon, and both are nearly out. =P

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Saffron CityIt was still late at night and he sat on a bench just a across the street of where he used to live. He had just found out his house and some of his neighbors' houses had been taken down years ago and replaced with a laboratory. He also found his parents had not lived here for nearly two decades.The man did looked confused by Chaz's questions but still answered them truthfully.He had also found out Sabrina and Mr. Psychic were out of town so he could not ask them for help.Chaz got up and he felt the air fill with an electrical charge.He heard something down the road. So he took off after the noise.He found some Team Rocket Agents fighting a large yellow bird. The had been stationed in Saffron City and were caught off guard by the appearance of a legendary Pokemon.Wait... Is that a Zapdos?The Zapdos screeched and unleashed an explosion of electrical energies. The agents where flung backward onto the pavement.One of them got on a hand radio and said, "Hey boss! We got a situation here. A rowdy Zadpos flew down from the sky and attacked us without reason. Could you send backup?"The one agent sprang into action helping his teammates back to their feet."If any of you have ground types now would be a good time to use them!" he shouted at the other agents as he send out an Onix.Chaz knew he should stay out of this but he couldn't help it. He sent out his Charizard and Squirtle."Onix use mud sport!" shouted the Rocket Agent and then his Pokemon used that attack.'Charizard use flamethrower. Squirtle, water gun.' Commanded Chaz telepathically and his Pokemon obeyed.OOC: Does this Rpg follow the anime, manga or games?And does a Pokemon in its second form need nine battles to evolve even if it started out as its middle form? (i.e. Vibrava to Flygon or Shelgon to Salamence etc.)Chaz can still catch Zapdos right?

Edited by Cosmic Titan