Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: Evan TierraVlad and Monstro were knocked out by the Psyshock, having taken a great deal of punishment beforehand.Seeing those two fall only made Lazengann angrier as it slashed out at the Wigglytuff, a fierce fire in his eyes.Landorus also seemed a bit angry as it was, due to taking so much damage and seeing his new friends falling. Shouting loudly, he flew towards the Bronzong, putting all of his might in one solid punch.........

OOC: Blade: While this is true, Orange ordered Shiny!Entei to use Lava Plume this time. Even after seeing what happened when Regular!Entei used it. So... the point still stands. Don't use Lava Plume in the top floor of a building where a bomb is planted; it won't end well. X3Paragon: It's a mix. We've tried our best to make a comprehensive overall canon, but there are some iffy areas and some things from each that are just flat-out ignored.Still needs nine battles if it started out in its middle form, yes."Befriend" would probably be a better term to use, but sure, as long as he isn't part of TL or TR right now.Also, hope you guys don't mind, but I'm going to Game Master (v. to take control of characters in a story; to advance a plot) a bit in this post...IC - Kyle/Hayes/Sonja - Coeur Tower: There was no point in going into detail about what happened to Kricketune. The Surf--which was strong enough to put out the flames as it hit the Bug-Type--struck it and everything around, stunning it long enough for a flurry of attacks to knock it out. That left Bronzong and Wigglytuff.Wigglytuff, meanwhile, continued to use its elastic body and defenses to shrug off the attacks being thrown at it, while Bronzong and Hayes used a mixture of psychic moves to deflect attacks off of them.Dewott shot past them, taking advantage of the distractions. Her shell blades cut through the ropes around Sonja and Ellen, freeing them; immediately, Sonja grabbed the younger girl, and the three ducked around the edge of the field, running over to the others. Hayes, seeing this, twisted her face into a slight snarl, though her eyes betrayed a hint of distress at this.It quickly changed to a look of confusion as the world seemed to freeze around her, color disappearing from every person, Pokemon, and structure in the room. Hayes's eyes widened. What...?You're stalling, Hayes... Ford's voice cut through her mind, so suddenly that she was momentarily thrown off. You could kill them all now. Why do you wait?I'm not... She furrowed her brow. How are you doing this?Our new friend; he's very helpful, Ford said. It matters not. You have a job to do. Stop waiting--finish it.She blinked as the action resumed around her. Hayes's expression returned to its usual stoic stance. With a barely noticeable glance at Bronzong, she raised a hand, her eyes glowing purple as she began pulling forth the majority of her remaining energy. A psychic burst shot forth, powerful enough to break every window in the top three floors of Coeur Tower. It was enough to knock out almost every Pokemon around her--whether they were in their Pokeball or not. When the group could see again, Landorus, Blade, Ryan's Entei, and Hayes's two Pokemon were the only ones still conscious--and all were just barely hanging on. With a shocked silence that seemed to ring throughout the building, the unconscious fighters were recalled, leaving the place eerily quiet.Hayes stumbled slightly, though didn't fall over. Her eyes drooped with fatigue, though with fierce determination, she turned and walked over to the bomb. The Ford Agent waved a hand over a panel, which opened up to reveal a small control pad. With Bronzong and Wigglytuff protecting her, Hayes entered a command into it.The bomb armed, beginning to count down."I must... congratulate you all..." she said, her voice broken and halting. Hayes closed the control panel. "You almost... stopped me... But you're too late... This city falls..." An explosion sounded in the distance--the first of many. It was followed a moment later by another. Hayes leaned against the bomb, sliding down to the floor. She gripped her side, seeming oblivious to the blood that was beginning to run from her nose and mouth. Hayes smiled. "Wigglytuff... Make them sleep."The Normal-Type smiled weakly, moving forward and beginning to sing--this time aiming it at the opposing trainers.It did not get far.With a loud snap and accompanied by a shockwave that pushed everyone back, a large flash exploded from the middle of the battlefield. Wigglytuff stared, dumb-founded, at the blue dog-like Pokemon that appeared, the expression locking in her features as a powerful Ice Beam froze her solid. The Normal-Type fell to the ground, leaving Hayes to stare, shocked, at the new arrival.It was the extra-dimensional Suicune.Kyle, surprised, couldn't help but smile as he saw her. He was only distracted when Bronzong moved forward to try and subdue her, only to be knocked back--and out--by a powerful hit from Landorus. The Steel-Type slammed into the ground, its body reverberating and filling the room with an ominous gong sound as it hit the floor. Hayes frowned, blinked and lowered her head, glaring up at those before her."You can't stop me..." she said to Suicune. "You're too late..."I'm not here to stop you, Suicune said. She took a step forward. Hayes smiled as she realized that the Legendary Beast was panting, fatigue obvious in her body. I'm only here to save them...The Ford Agent stared at her for a moment. She recalled her Pokemon, looking at Suicune. Her smile returned. "Good luck." She shifted her gaze to Sonja and Ellen. "Remember... what I told you..."Evan's eyes widened as he noted Hayes beginning to teleport. Without warning, he shot forward, running toward her and prompting a shout of surprise from several of the others. The Plasma Agent managed to grab onto her arm just as she vanished, disappearing to her unknown destination.Kyle stared in surprise at this--as did the others--though was torn away from what had just occurred when the building shook as another bomb went off in a nearby building. Suicune turned to look at them. Surprise struck him as he saw just how tired she looked. She was paler than she had been the last time he had seen her; her eyes dropped slightly; her legs were shaking even from standing. Kyle's eyes widened as he remembered..."Suicune," he said, taking a step forward. "You... Tell me you didn't dimension jump again."There was no other way to get up here quickly enough, she answered. It's fine, though. She looked at the entire group. We don't have much time. Everyone, start run-- She stopped talking, whipping around.Sudden terror shot through Kyle and Sonja as the bomb before them suddenly exploded in a ball of light. Futilely, they threw their arms in front of their faces--only to feel nothing. Slowly, Kyle lowered his arms, looking in the direction of the explosion. Suicune was standing there, her feet planted firmly on the ground, facing the fiery storm in front of them. The explosion was being contained behind a field of energy. For a moment, Kyle was relieved.Everyone... go, Suicune ordered, struggling to hold back the bomb's fury. Kyle's spirits dropped. I can't... hold this... for long... Get down... teleport... I'll follow... She took a step back.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: ZacZac started walking across the Charizard bridge, On his way to find out what was wrong with Castelia?

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Saffron CityThe Rocket Agent turned. His face was one of confusion.Why would a random kid help fight a legendary? thought the man.Zapdos used drill peck on the Onix and then used hyper beam at point black range.Then result was that Onix fainted and fell backward. So its trainer returned it.The Zapdos then used another discharge attack. And then another. This knock out all five off the Team Rocket Agents.The legendary made a noise that sounded like a laugh and then started to fly away.Chaz grabbed Squirtle and jumped on Charizard's back. They took off after Zapdos.OOC: Okay.Makes sense.Yeah befriend works better but I was going to have Chaz catch Zapdos in a Pokeball just to make travel easier. I think traveling alongs side a Zapdos, or really any legendary, would draw a little too much attention.

= IC / Regis Naser / Nimbasa City =Volcarona lightly dropped Regis in front of the Pokemon Center before vanishing into her Poke Ball once more, probably to sleep. He wearily pushed open the door and made his way over to the main counter, dropping Brandy and Erasmus' Poke Balls onto the counter without a word.He was confident he had made a good decision. Or at least, a decision that would have the best outcome, though he half suspected he'd be martyred before this was all over. He let a weak smile take his mouth at the thought.While the nurse tended his Pokemon he turned to watch a television in the corner. It was a local sports game. Didn't look very interesting to him in his current mood.Then it was interrupted by an emergency news bulletin.The bombs had gone off.It's too late to turn back now...Isn't it?OOC: Not having read Chaz's profile I am very confused. He finds out his parents haven't lived somewhere in twenty years in one post and then someone describes him as a kid in the next. How old is he?

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

IC: Ryan/Ellen
Ellen stared in horror at the contained explosion, petrified. She had never been closer to death. If Suicune had been a fraction of a second later...

Ryan had similar thoughts, but forced himself to ignore them for now. "Entei, can you get us out of here?"

The Legendary Beast shook its head. Even with how fast I can run, it would be nearly impossible to make it out of the city unharmed. Bombs are exploding all over the city even as we speak, and there's no way of knowing when or where the next one will detonate. He turned to Blade. You will have to teleport us.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: I love how nicknames can lead to possibly hidden fourth wall breaking. =P-==IC: Blade/Orange==-Orange frowned, as he looked over at Suicune, who was standing there still, containing the explosion in a barrier, but sighed."Hold onto whatever you can, everyone, this might be bumpy." Orange said, as Blade concentrated, forming the mind link once more; Orange, near Sonja still due to where he had been standing when she was freed, estimated quickly the distance needed to be covered, and quickly sent the results to Blade, who quickly surrounded them in a psychic field, and teleported away, luckily not too late.OOC: This may or may not be Nimbasa. =P

IC: ZacZac finished crossing over the bridge and kept walking, or running towards Nimbasa, so close yet so far to Castelia.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC - Seth / Castelia: Even as the destruction caused rubble to fall around him, Seth continued to play. His Pokemon began panicking, with the exception of Volt, who sat beside him. Milotic wrapped her body around the team, attempting to protect them. Seth stopped playing as a black shape appeared before him. "Daseos... What brings you to me now?" Seth asked calmly."I have come to observe you, Seth Vicens. Why do you not flee? Why do you sit and risk your life for the sound of a simple flute? Why do you not join up with the others?" the phantom Darkrai asked."I stay, because I can. I stay," Seth calmly replied, a smile on his face. "Because I want to be at peace. There is not as much satisfaction as peace within destruction. I don't join up..." Seth rose to his feet, taking a step forward towards the being. "Because I want to show I'm strong on my own. I do indeed plan on following them. Much like you, I wish to observe. I want to see how these people work. I want to see what makes them strong, what makes them weak. I want to know what their true goals are." Seth recalled his Pokemon, leaving him alone, facing Daseos."Interesting... You are bringing yourself to a fork in the road, but what path are you going to take with this knowledge?" Daseos asked. Seth shook his head."With that knowledge... I'm going to see where life takes me," the Hero of Time replied, his eyes suddenly flashing brightly. Daseos seemed both disturbed and intrigued by the event. Seth took no notice and simply smiled."I see..." said Daseos. Daseos also noted that there was a faint blue glow radiating from Seth's right arm. Daseos went silent. "If you feel such is what you must do, then do not allow me to get in your way." Daseos moved to the side, as Seth smiled and walked away. Daseos noted that there was something disturbing about the way that Seth was smiling. Nevertheless, he still had the air about him that made Daseos fully believe he still had a good heart. Amusing creatures, humans...

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

IC: Zac and ShadowsZac, look to your right now!!! Shadows said to Zac by telepathy. Zac was near Nimbasa, but then he looked onto the direction of Castelia, to find smoke..."What the....we have to get over there now!" Zac said as he continued to run faster and faster.

OOC: Bundalings: Essentially, Celebi threw Chaz into the future.Suddenly it makes sense, yes? :PBlade: I'mma say not, at least immediately--injured Blade and all.Also character development wooIC - Hayes - ?: Hayes rolled to the side as she materialized and fell to the ground; Evan landed behind her, having caught her at the last possible moment. The Ford agent crawled away, toward the bushes nearby.She frowned as she saw the drop off into the desert immediately behind them. Hayes coughed, rolling over and sitting up weakly, looking at Evan."Come to... try and... kill me...?" she panted. "You've... failed already... I win..." Hayes coughed. "I don't care... what you do... Just make... sure... that Team Plas... ma... takes my lesson... to heart..."IC - Kyle/Suicune/Sonja - Coeur Tower: Adrenaline. Heat of the moment. Slowed down perception. Fear. Imminent death...Kyle's eyes were glued to Suicune while the others talked, focusing on her, engaged in a mental argument with the Legendary Beast. He tried to walk forward, but found he couldn't. Suicune was blocking access to herself--trying to protect them through a psychic wall.Suicune, don't do this, he said through her mental connection. Don't--you can't die!Kyle... I'm sorry. There's no other way, she said. The Legendary Beast grimaced. Too weak from my dimensional jumps... I should have known better. Please, don't mourn me. I will live on... An aura began to appear around her body. Wisps of energy--virtually invisible--floated toward Kyle, gathering in front of him.An egg formed, blue in color and dotted with white. Kyle found himself unable to speak as he grabbed it, holding it in his hands.... even without my memories... Suicune closed her eyes. Good-bye, Kyle Eston. May we meet again someday..."Suicune-!" Kyle jumped to his feet, beginning to run forward--The room vanished. Kyle and the others found themselves on the outskirts of Castelia. Kyle gasped, looking toward Coeur Tower on the horizon.Even from a distance, they could see the explosive burst tear through its top floors, sending a plume of smoke into the air as the building began to collapse. Within moments, it seemed, it had fallen."SUICUNE!"Kyle collapsed, falling to his knees as his legs gave out beneath him. His eyes and throat burned as he stared, transfixed, on the spot where Coeur Tower had once been. He felt tears began to pour down his face, leaving lines in the dirt and dust that had masked his visage."Kyle...?" Sonja said, walking next to him. She dropped down next to the Liberty Agent, a hand on his shoulder, struggling to contain her own pain. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry."The next moment, his face was buried in her shoulder. He had finally broken down, the traumas that had fallen upon him finally unleashing their full weight--the sniper injury; his coma, his falling into the bottom tier afterward; the destroyed state of his family--Richie's disappearance, the death of his mother--Suicune's death.Too much pain.All Sonja could do was hug him, resting her own, tired head on his shoulder.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: ZacZac made it into Nimbasa City, but didn't stop, he started heading towards the desert that lead to Castelia, he had to figure out what happened over there. the city was pretty big, but he kept running, nothing was stopping him.

Edited by Zacax

-==IC: Orange==-

Orange frowned grimly, as neither said a word, and just stared at the ruins of where the tower had once stood. Orange, however, then sighed, and closed his eyes.

... Maybe they're better off without me. Orange thought, and recalled Blade, and rolled the borrowed Pokeball toward where Kyle and Sonja were, turning away as he did so, and began to walk off, toward where he hoped was the next city. Maybe they were all right; maybe if I hadn't acted so hastily, things would be different. Orange thought, scowling at his own failures.

OOC: Did we land closer to Nimbasa, than Skyarrow?

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Evan Tierra"No.", Evan said in a calm voice, "I am not going to kill you. Despite what you have done, I can't do that. It would only make me feel worse. That is how I roll."Reaching into his bag, Evan grabbed a can of Fresh Water out of it and gave it to Hayes."Consider us even.", Evan said, "You spared my life when I first battled you. Now I will let you go free. Thanks for helping me realize my mistake and Plasma's."Evan stood there, waiting for Hayes' response....

Edited by Hades

Orange turned around, even as he tried and miserably failed to hide the look on his face that showed that he had been hit by everything that had happened; not quite as badly as Kyle, but it was still enough to make even him break.

"I... Just don't know what to do..." Orange said, abandoning his attempt to hide said look after he recalled the wake-up call that Sonja had given him during the battle by chewing him out. "The city's destroyed, half the group is gone either by leaving, or... other things happening..." Orange altered the sentence quickly, as there were a number of things to explain some of the group; but not all of them.

"We're no closer to our goal than when we got to the city, and in fact, it's just gotten worse..." Orange said, and shook his head. "I'm not a leader, I'll say that now; I'm not cut out for these split second decisions, and that's one of the reasons why I just don't know what to do." Orange said, hoping that explained things.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacZac made it it of Nimbasa and started running through the desert, and brought out Bite, invade he needs to cool off. He was so close.

Ryan nodded as Orange spoke. "I don't think any of us really know what to do right now," he said softly. To Ryan's left, Entei bowed his head in respect for his fallen extra-dimensional bretheren. Then, looking up to the sky, he emitted a long, mournful howl.

Ellen stared at the once-mighty metropolis, which now lay in ruins. She had been so sure that the others would be able to stop Hayes. She shuddered as the Ford Agent's words echoed through her head: "You have potential, little one--the same potential that Ford felt in me when we first met."

But I'm nothing like her, Ellen shook her head. Regardless, she couldn't help but wonder if Hayes had done the right thing. Sure, Castelia was now in ruins, but could this act really help end this war? Hayes did have a point that no one else seemed to be doing anything to end the war, and Team Plasma was downright ignoring it.

She shook her head again. What am I thinking? I could never join this Ford guy; not if it meant turning on my friends. She looked sadly at the rest of the group. It's still hard to believe that they're all fighting a war. A few days ago, I didn't even know this war existed. Now, it seems my entire world has turned upside down. A few days... already that felt like a lifetime ago. Ellen recalled an old saying she had heard back in Village Bridge: "ignorance is bliss." Before, she had never truly understood that statement. But now, its meaning couldn't have been more clear.

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: ZacZac was almost there, and he could see smoke in the distances. Almost there!

IC - Darkrai / On Route to Mossdeep. The Darkrai flew over the ocean, spreading darkness as they made their way towards Mossdeep city. Afterwards, they had only one more destination until Hoenn was completely consumed by the shadows. While there, they intended to have fun. Amusing how humans can create things which can bring about their own downfall...~Det

IC: Zac Zac started to gasp...what was he thinking going through the desert?! "Bite use water gun on me," he said panting, "now," The totodile used water gun and soaked Zac with cold water, it was cold but hey, better than the heat. "Let's keep going,"

Edited by Zacax

OOC: Zacax, I feel like it's physically impossible to run from one city to another--though a desert, especially, as in the case of Nimbasa to Castelia--that quickly...IC - Hayes - Cliff: Hayes only stared at Evan. "You're very... idealist... Tierra..." she said at length. "They'll... only get you... so far... unfortunately..." Hayes coughed again. "Do me... a favor... Watch her."IC - Sonja/Kyle - North of Castelia: Sonja was silent for a moment, rocking slightly where she sat. The occasional explosions continued to sound in the distance, gradually weaning off; she couldn't imagine what kind of state Castelia was in now. How would Team Plasma react? How many others had died?Where are Evan and Sophia...?"We should move..." she said quietly. "Not separately... but we need to move." Sonja gently pushed Kyle off of her, placing her hands on his face and looking directly into his tearful eyes. "Okay? Just... we all need time to deal with this. Let's not make it any harder than it has to be. We don't need to do anything else right now--we did the best we could... even if it wasn't enough."Kyle stared at her for a moment before wiping his face on his sleeve. Sonja stood up, helping Kyle to his feet; she picked up the egg that Suicune had created, holding it close. The Liberty Agent looked at Orange and the others."Are you guys okay, though?" she asked. "Any injuries?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Edited it.IC: ZacZac's running turned into walking, he was running low on steam and was nearly dehydrated...that's what he gets for not thinking before just running off...this desert was huge..."Hit me with another one Bite....man...I'm so...tired..." he yawned trying to stay awake. Bite used another water gun, even it being cold didn't keep Zac up, he needed to drink water....and he was fresh out of it...

IC: Evan Tierra"Sonja?", Evan asked, "I will do so. Good luck be with you."Evan then sent out Gnip, woke her up from her slumber and flew into the Desert.Evan thought about what had happened just now as he flew on Gnip's back. What happened to the others? What was the state of Castelia?Just when Evan was done thinking, he found a cave. He decided to stop by to take a breather."Down, girl." Evan said.Gnip dove down into the sand as Evan jumped off her. He proceeded to enter the cave, hearing heavy breathing as he walked into the mouth of the cave...........

IC: ZacZac kept walking...well he was trudging now...he was not able to really keep his head up. And then he saw this cave....and a pokemon and aperson getting off it. Was this a hallucination?

IC: Evan Tierra

Evan entered the cave, hearing a deep heavy breathing from within. He could also hear rumbling coming from deep within. Gnip stayed close by, making sure her master was not caught off guard. Evan, after a while of going deeper in the cave, finally found a large archway entrance, a dim light glowing from within. "Who's there?", a frail voice called out, "Are you of Team Rocket or Liberty? If you are fighting for either, prepare yourself!"

"No.", Evan answered as he entered the archway, recognizing the voice, " I am Field Agent Evan Tierra, of Team Plasma. I came here seeking a place to rest."

"Tierra?", the voice asked in a surprised tone, "Come on in!"

Evan entered, his mouth dropped at what he was looking at. Laying on a makeshift bed made of rock, with a Hippowdon by it's side, was what appeared to be an elderly woman. He face had a sort of youthful feel to it, as if the passage of time was very kind to her. She wore a white coat with a brown scarf. Her eyes were brown, yet appeared to be as sharp as ever. Evan was in awe of who he was before. Bertha of the Sinnoh Elite Four.

"You're Bertha.", Evan said, "My great-grandmother Bertha. One of the greatest Ground Type trainers in the world."

"I am not so much that anymore, dear child.", Bertha said, smiling, "But I am happy to know that one of my blood is still kicking."

Evan looked at her, smiling as he remembered how his parents talked about her. Their tales of how she battled with a fierce mix of kindness and power.

"I am not long for this world.", Bertha said, her breathing getting harsher, "I need someone to continue my legacy in this day and age. Hippowdon, join this trainer. He will be your master from this point on. Your friends passed away long ago. You'd best have fun before you end up like them..."

Evan walked over to Bertha, and received a beat up poke ball. Evan recalled the Hippowdon to her pokeball as Bertha gave him a little piece of paper detailing all of the moves that the Hippowdon had, smiled at him, her eyes streaming with tears. Evan didn't notice the ball containing Maturin disappeared, presumably to the Plasma Pokemon Storage System.

"Evan Tierra, heed my wish.", Bertha said, feeling her time was almost up, "Go as far as you want and do whatever you want. Ahahahaha......."

Evan then saw her shut her eyes for the last time. "I will." Evan said, tears streaming down his cheeks as he felt a deep pang in his heart as her blew out the light. Gnip stood by him, a worried look in her eyes."It's ok, girl." Evan said, his voice sounding a bit choked up.Evan left the room and went back the way he came, Gnip following him out.Evan, his expression sad, then sent out Hippowdon

."I think she deserves a proper burial don't you think?", Evan said, looking at the piece of paper and then Hippowdon, "Earthquake on the cave entrance."

With that command, the Hippowdon stomped her foot, causing the cavern entrance to collapse. "May you rest in peace, Bertha of the Elite Four." Evan said in a salutary tone.Evan recalled both Gnip and Hippowdon as he continued to walk north, vanishing into the sandstorm.........

OOC: Evan's new addition to his team.

Species: Hippowdon

Nickname: No Nickname

Trainer: Formerly owned by Bertha, now owned by Evan.

Appearance: Her skin is scarred and calloused due to the sheer amount of time and battles she's been through.

Personality: Cautious and lazy, this hippowdon hides a very Brave nature behind this facade. She has reservations about following Evan's commands now, but feels like she and him could get along very well.

Ability: Sand Stream

Specialty: This Hippowdon focuses on enduring attacks, and then attacking with overwhelming force.

Known Moves: Slack Off (egg move), Yawn, Ice Fang, Rock Slide, Earthquake and Thunder Fang.

Edited by Hades

IC: "..." was the thought that ran through both Jamie and Tristan's minds when Ethan interrupted the attack using his retreat.

Okay I can't defeat Ceris with Tristan the way things are now. Time for a switch.

"Retreat Tristan, you need a rest," she said retreating the Metagross. "Come forth, Sir Pelleas," she said as the Heracross appeared.

"Pelleas, that Scizor has powered himself up with Swords Dance be careful."

Pelleas put up his fists ready to Endure whatever came his way.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

Sonja's question brought Ellen out of her daze. "I-I'm fine," she said, tearing her eyes from the remains of Castelia.

"Same here," Ryan said, sitting down. However, as he sat, he was overcome with fatigue. "On second thought, I'm still pretty exhausted from running up all those stairs," he chuckled. "But I understand if we need to keep moving. Just as long as we can rest in the next town."

Edited by Konuju

Ic: ZacGreat...Sandstorm..."Bite return!" he recalled and then sent out Gallade and hopped on him, " C'monBladesman let's find some shelter!"

Edited by Zacax

"Nothing that can't wait until the next place." Orange said with a nod, as he smiled slightly; though it still had a hint of sadness in it from everything that had happened.

The stakes just rose, and there's not even Evan to help us... Orange thought, as he nodded to the others.

"Let's go. And..." Orange paused, and frowned. "Sorry about nearly going off on my own, even if that was going to only be to think... You're right; we can't afford to separate, not yet." Orange said, but left that there, and waited for the others to begin walking this time before he started to walk off in the direction of the desert.

OOC: Say, what's the status of that strip of land that's being built in B/W2? It's about near this spot, from the map view.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacThe trainer and his pokemon couldn't find their way through the storm, "Valorfome out! Look into the sky and find our back to Nimbasa, we are going back, we can't traverse any more through this sandstorm!"

IC Alex:Alex stood looking at the city in ruins with his hands behind his head. Raikou also bowed its head and let out a roar in honor of Suicune. Feeling the pain expressed in the roar Alex put his hand on Raikou's back and gave him a reassuring pat. It was things like this that made him realize no matter the age no one really was a kid anymore. Everyone around was dealing with death, kidnappings, disappearances, and more. Essentially things that make up war. He felt bad that the war made its way over to Unova but was it really there doing? Or had this been planned for sometime? He snapped out of his own thoughts to the question if he is hurt at all. "I'm fine, just a few scraps nothing that can't be fixed at our next stop. Speaking of where is that exactly?" Team Liberty hadn't recieved any mission updates as far as he knew so he had no idea now what they needed to do.EDIT: Sorry was writing and you guys updated while I posted so need to go back and read!EDIT: Fixed post :)

Edited by Ajad_Prime

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

IC: Zac and ShadowsAfter waiting a few minutes, Valor return, "Did you find Nimbasa?"THe Rufflet shook its head and began to speak in its Pokemon language, "Shadows wait did it say?" Zac asked shadows, "It's says it found a safe route to Castelia," Shadows said,Zac sighed, "Alright Bladesman return," he said getting off Bladesman and then sent out Dugger and got on him, "Digger follow Valor!" The Excadrilll nodded and followed after Valor to Castelia.

OOC: Hippowdon approved. Blade: tbh, I've no idea what you're talking about, so... I don't know. X3Btw, Blade, what was that idea you had for Rockets in Kanto, again?IC - Ethan Worth - Rustboro HQ: "Hm... Double Hit again," Ethan ordered nonchalantly. Scizor moved forward, looking for a weakpoint on Heracross before throwing two punchs in his direction.Ethan had to be honest, fighting Jamie was beginning to get... well, kind of boring. The two hadn't made any major improvements or additions to their team since they had last fought. He didn't see much of a point in battling so soon after the last time... He mentally sighed; no use complaining with things as quiet as they currently were...IC - Hayes - Cliff: Hayes smiled as Evan left, closing her eyes as she felt her conscious mind beginning to slip away--into sleep, into death, she didn't know. The psychic, admittedly, had used far more energy than she had intended in that last attack. Quite frankly, she was sure that she had gone far beyond her boundaries as a psychic--which wasn't good. That kind of thing tended to lead into comas. Or death. Possibly both...She blinked weakly as another boy appeared in front of her. His hair was a golden blond, only partly visible due to the skull bandanna that he wore. He stooped down, looking at her, observing her injuries. Tyler McKinley clucked his tongue."Disappointing, Second Child," he said. "How could you get beaten like that?""I... accomplished... my mission..." Hayes barely managed to answer. She would have said more--"Shut up, McKinley"; "You try fighting four Legendaries at once"; "Who are you to talk?"--but she didn't have the strength. That was unfortunate. She didn't like McKinley in the slightest.And to think, here was a perfectly good cliff from which to toss his smug little--"True," the Fourth said, shrugging. "But, you still lost. And that's unacceptable. That's okay, though--Ford still needs you, so you won't die today. Enjoy your name." He waved a hand over Hayes's face as she began to slip into unconsciousness. Once she was out, the golden-haired boy waved his Xatu over. McKinley took a moment to take in the sight of the great desert before him, smiling at the devilish sands.Without another word, he, Xatu, and Hayes disappeared, teleporting back to Ford's headquarters.IC - Sonja/Kyle - North of Castelia: Sonja was silent for a moment. "Oh..." she said. "It... didn't even occur to me that you guys had to do all that running..." She paused. The Liberty Agent began fishing through her bag, looking for something that could help. After a moment, she pulled out a Potion. Walking shakily over to Blade, she began to spray it on him. "I don't know how much this will help, but maybe it'll give you the strength to teleport us to Nimbasa; that's pretty close by. Can you handle it, Blade?"Meanwhile, Kyle had moved slightly away from the group, sitting against a tree. He stared at the ground, hugging Suicune's egg tightly to his chest. The Liberty Agent felt cold and sick with pain and fatigue, his head spinning even from simply staring at the ground. His expression and eyes were blank, their usual emotion gone, swept away in the explosion that had taken Suicune.They're all gone... Kyle thought, his mind numb with shock. Suicune... mom... Gecynde... He squeezed his eyes shut. They're gone... Every time I care... they leave me... Why does everyone leave me alone...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

= IC / Regis Naser / Nimbasa City =The woman said he would be hearing from someone. But no contact had yet been made - reasonably, thought Regis, the... event... had only just occurred. He accepted his healed Pokemon from the nurse and stepped outside of the Pokemon Center. He took a deep breath. "What now?" he said quietly to himself. With nothing to do, he started wandering west.I just hope... I hope N got everyone out in time. It's a big city, but... he's a legendary hero, right? Of course he was able to evacuate everyone. No one had to die. It was the right thing. It will shock the nation into action. Maybe this psychic will try to pin it on one of the warring factions, and then things will really get going. But then... then there will be casualties, won't there be? When Unova gets involved in the affairs of the other countries?

Edited by Bundalings

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

IC: Zac and ShadowsZac and his Excadrilll back to the town...well not Castellia. "Valor I thought you said this was Castelia?" Zac asked and saw the sorry expression in its face, "it's okay return, same to you Digger,"

OOC: Land thing: Route 4's been updated to include a plaza of sorts in B/W2. Basically, those construction workers finally finished their job after two years. =P

Rocket idea: You're familiar with four person parties and such, right? How each person at least could be different classes? Well, I need to replace Jasrich(He didn't do much anyway, no matter how awesome his concept is), but I was thinking we could have an at least 3 person party to journey to find something; with my character being the 'Healer'. Awesomeness would increase if we could find someone who acts as a Thief. =P

-==IC: Orange/Blade==-

Blade nodded.

"I think so. The teleportation was thrown off this time, mostly because of the circumstances, however, I believe I can manage the jump with that much of a boost." Blade responded, and Orange looked over at Kyle with a frown, and walked toward him, and put a hand on his shoulder.

"I know how you feel." Orange said quietly, as he remembered the way he felt when news of his sister's death reached him, and then again when he found his parents dead in their home. "However, we can grieve properly once we're safe in Nimbasa." Orange said, hoping that made sense.

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: Okay, i didnt know yet if we could apply B/W 2 elements or not.IC: ZacZac walked to the Pokemon center of Nimbasa, he needed to tell his mom about hat happened. Once he entered the Pokemon center, enwent to the intercom system and contacted his mom."Hey mom?" "Oh hey sweetie," his mom said, "How are you?""Well I was coming home but something happened in. Castelia and no one was permitted access to it,""Oh I see,""Anyway, I found younglo and I'm gonna send him back over there," "You found Younglo? Amazing!""Yea, could you send over My Golett, Mega?""Of course,"

IC:Evan TierraEvan walked for what felt like ages. He was so uncertain of what to do next. He had failed his mission. How could he face the Plasma Sages. He had to find the others, if they were still alive. Especially Seth......After a while, Evan found a gatehouse. Stopping inside, Evan got his pokegear out, and dialed the Sages' number..........

IC: ZacZac placed Younglo's pokeball into the transfer system and it vanished for a sec and then Mega's pokeball came."Thanks mom," Zac said to his mom through the intercom system, "I'll see you later,"OOC:Mega's profile:Species: GolettNickname: MegaTrainer: Zac BlazerAppearance: Mega limb's are more ridged than most GolettsPersonality: Mega is quite oblivious and very curious. He is also very gentle and a bit clumsy sometimes.Ability: Iron FistSpeciality: Physical Attacks and defenseKnown Moves: Shadow Punch, Rollout, Mega Punch (However, Mega uses too much energy since and so he often has to wait a turn before using another move or even Mega Punch), Iron DefenseEDIT: I took out Dynamic punch and made Mega Punch a move he can't use all the time or he looses to much energy.

Edited by Zacax