Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

OOC: Could you tone down the moves a bit? Or throw in some drawbacks to using moves like Mega Punch or Dynamic Punch? Because while they have semi-bad accuracy, they're still rather powerful for a base-stage Pokemon, especially with that ability.

IC: Jamie saw how Ethan was getting bored and was absolutely insulted. So she was glad when the Heracross did something that Ceris probably didn't expect, he didn't dodge or block in any given way. Both hit landed on Pelleas and with their Swords Dance enhancement did a considerable amount of damage on him.

Pelleas only smiled as he saw an opportunity arise.

"Now Pelleas, Counter." Jamie said.

The Heracross launched a punch, with the force of the Double Hit plus the Swords Dance multiplied by two which when taken altogether was a pretty nice attack, at the Scizor.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: Zac"alright come out Mega!" he said and the Pokemon came out of it's poke ball. It looked at Zac and then looked around to observe it's surroundings, "We are in Nimbasa Coty's Pokemon Center," Zac said to his Pokemon.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC:He wanted to say something or do something for Kyle but Alex didn't know what. After a couple moments he started tearing through his bag. A couple of candy bars later, some rearranging of his belt, and throwing out some papers did he have what he wanted to give Kyle. Walking up slowly and lowering himself next to Kyle he put his arm around him. "I know nothing I say or do can take away the pain you're feeling right now, I am sorry about Suicune though, I wanted you to use this to keep the egg safe. It has clothes for cushion and you don't need to worry about dropping it." He left the bag next to him and got up and returned to the group. Going towards Ryan, "I wish there was something more we could do for him, he just sat in silence with a blank stare."

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

OOC: Blade: ah. Yeah, I would assume it's finished by now, but I don't know quite what is actually there, so... shrug.And oh. So you don't have an actual plot in mind? :P That's fine; we can figure something out. And with the Darkrai on their way, we'll have to get moving pretty soon...IC - Ethan Worth - Rustboro HQ: Ethan whistled as Scizor was knocked back, slamming into the wall, though was not knocked out--not completely, anyway."Nice," he said. "This might have just gotten interesting. Maybe." He recalled Ceris, sending out Suya in his place.Bad move.Immediately, the Weepinbell lashed out at the Heracross with Stun Spore."... oops."IC - Kyle/Sonja - North of Castelia: Kyle merely shrugged off Alex and Orange, saying nothing in response to them as he waited for the teleportation to happen.What does sorry mean from them? he thought. They didn't kill her. They didn't destroy the city. I don't want their apologies--they don't mean anything...Sonja looked at Kyle and frowned sadly. She turned to the others. "Let's just get going; he'll feel better soon." I hope.IC - The Sages/Blackskull - Plasma Castle: Blackskull had done nothing but pace back and forth as they awaited news from someone--anyone--about what was going on. At one point, food had been brought in, though the Liberty Leader had eaten nothing; he was too anxious to do so. The Sages conversed and watched, though the room was still quite quiet. Gold and Richie sat off to the side, the latter continuing to update the former on current events.Finally, they got a call.Sage Gorm reached forward, answering Evan's call. "Agent Tierra," he said in greeting. "I hope you bode well. What do you have to report?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Zac and ShadowsZacax went outside and into an alleyway were no one could see Shadows"Hey Shadows..." Zac said"Yea?" Shadows asked, "What's up?""Well...what of the Darkrai start invading Unova? Or even every region? Whose gonna stop them?" Zac askedShadows paused and thought. He never thought of that...the thought of world domination never really came across his mind..."If they do try to come," Shadows said, "I guess we better get some help,""Well considering no one would believe us that the Darkrai could potentially come here, and some could see you as a threat maybe, so we just have to stay low for now,""I have a feeling whatever happened at Castelia was not natural,""What do you mean?""I wasn't able to get a good reading but I could feel a strong presence nearby when we were about to dock in Castelia city before or docking plans changed,""Legendaries?""Could be,""Well," Zac said getting back to the center, "We need help,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Evan TierraEvan gulped, he was afraid of this, but he had to explain the situation."I found the one you sent me after.", Evan said, his voice trembling a bit, "It also seems she was behind the destruction that was wrought in Castelia. Myself and a group of others tried to prevent her from destroying the city. I almost caught her, but she escaped due to a mistake I made. Forgive me."Evan then continued to inform Gorm of other important details, including finding Bertha in the Desert of Route 4.....

OOC: Speaking of Rocket characters, there's still Dack and Ben, who are currently battling Karen in Johto's Dark Cave. Not sure if they're what you're looking for; neither of them are a theif.

IC: Dack
"Enough playing around," Karen said. "Absol, Thunderbolt. Zoroark, Dig." Absol nodded, sending a jagged bolt of lightning toward Ben's Honchkrow. The Zoroark vanished underground.

"Shieldon, Protect," Dack ordered.

Before the Shieldon could get its shield up, Zoroark shot out of the ground with blinding speed, striking Shieldon and knocking it unconscious.

Dack grimaced as he recalled Shieldon. Things were looking bad, but he couldn't give up yet. "Snivy, use Leech Seed!" he called, sending out the Pokemon he got from Jason.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: They don't need to be a Thief, I'm just going off Final Fantasy classes for the party layout. =P

Parugi: Alright then, for both.

Also, jsyk, if Kyle doesn't snap out of this sometime soon, Orange's gonna make him snap out of it. You should know what I mean, having watched NGE. =P

-==IC: Orange==-

Orange frowned, but nodded.

"Right." Orange said, as Blade's psychic field enveloped the group once more, and teleported them to Nimbasa this time.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacZac walked back to the pokemon center thinking about if those Darkrai would come to Unova...if they did, they better be ready. He may not be able to beat them, but he wasn't wanting them to take over Unova.

OOC: Hm... You'll have to be more specific about what you're referring to--there are a lot of different things that they did in NGE to snap people out of their depression.None of which were very effective. :PIC - Sonja/Kyle - Nimbasa City: "All right; the Pokemon Center is this... way... whoa..." Sonja trailed off in shock and surprise as they appeared in Nimbasa City. A large number of refugees from Castelia had been brought to the city; in her post-traumatic state, she hadn't realized just how large that number would actually be. The streets were virtually crowded with people.Sophia... I think they got your message...Kyle wasn't as reactive as Sonja had been upon seeing the large number of people. He only placed Suicune's egg in his bag, before gently closing it and rubbing his face, looking away and at a nearby tree.IC - Six Sages/Blackskull - Plasma Castle: "You're telling us," Rood said, barely containing his anger. "That not only did you let the culprit go when she was within your grasp, but that the entire reason she destroyed our city in the first place was to punish us for not getting involved in THEIR WAR!?" He slammed his hand on the desk. "UNACCEPTABLE!""Calm yourself, Rood," Gorm said. Though he, too, was somewhat annoyed by this information, the Blue Sage saw no reason to lose his temper over the matter. "What's done is done. We'll get nowhere through rash action.""Is it rash to enact retribution on those responsible for setting off the attack?" Giallo asked. He pointed at Blackskull. "Team Liberty and Team Rocket are entirely to blame for this--they and this Ford character.""While I apologize for what happened, we hold no responsibility over the actions of a rogue terrorist group," Blackskull responded, stepping forward. "How could we have had any idea that they would target Unova because of us?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Slapping Kyle. =P

Orange frowned, the grim reality of what happened apparent.

"N got the message out..." Orange said, glad that he had shown up at that moment. "All these people; and they might not have been saved, if it weren't for the good timing everyone had in Castelia..." Orange said, as he shook his head, not able to understand how anyone could justify so much destruction.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacZac entered back intot eh Pokemon center and got his Pokemon healed, he forgot to do that when he got there to the city. He thanked the nurse after they were done healing and went outside. He kept walking through the crowds of people, why were there more than usual?

Edited by Zacax

IC: Evan TierraEvan stated in to his pokegear, "I had a group fighting alongside me during this event. The terrorist was related to one of them apparently. I am going to try to find them and ask for their assistance in this matter and bring them to Black City. I also accept any responsibility for my actions, sirs.""Very well, Mr. Tierra.", Gorm said, "We shall discuss this in further detail when you are here."Evan closed his Pokegear, walking out into Nimbasa City.Where he saw a vast crowd of people. All apparently from Castelia City. Evan was shocked and ashamed. Ashamed at the fact that he didn't capture Hayes and Shocked at how many peoples' lives were uprooted by the devastation in Castelia.Evan's eyes lit up as he saw some familiar faces amongst the crowd. It was Orange and the others! Evan rushed over to them, tears running down from his eyes......

IC: Zac and Shadows"Zac," Shadows said, "I feel something..""You got gas?" Zac asked"No," Shadows said bluntly, "I feel something...a legendary Pokemon is nearby," "Where?" Zac asked"I feel that near that group," he said bringing out his arm from Zac's shadowing and pointing it at Kyle, Sonja and others,"Let's go,"

-==IC: N, ?, ?, Orange, Black, Zach, White/Nimbasa City==-

Orange turned around, even as he noticed an oddly familiar cloaked person pass by, however, before he could pay much attention, he noticed Evan, and smiled, as he waved toward him. However, as he did so, three large shadows flew overhead, and Orange looked up in surprise, as he noticed N on his Kyurem, and two other similarly sized Pokemon, who also emanated a powerful feel from themselves. Orange's eyes widened in shock, when he realized it was the two other legendary Pokemon of the Unova region; Reshiram and Zekrom.

"What are they all doing here...?" Orange wondered in shock, not having a good feeling about three legends present in one place; that never had good consequences, as the recent happenings could confirm.

N, on Kyurem, circled the crowd, scanning the refugees from Castelia in the process.

"I lost him!" A man flying on the Zekrom called out, and N frowned.

"I hear you, Blair... But it's important we find him; I didn't like the looks of the guy, and from the looks of what happened in that plaza, he was responsible for the early destruction, and if only to get him to justice, and maybe find info on what's being planned, we must find him." N responded, and the girl flying on the Reshiram stayed quiet.

"What harm could he really do, though? He didn't seem that powerful... It was mostly the doing of that Tyranitar." The girl stated, and N mused for a moment.

"You have a point, Whitlea, but we still have to find him... I have this feeling that things won't be good with him around, and it's best if we stop him as soon as possible..." N said, and then stopped, as he spotted a person totally in black, who looked up and smirked at N, before heading over toward the uninhabited part of Nimbasa, where people were still not allowed... The Amusement Park.

"I think I see him!" N said, and took off toward the Amusement Park, and Blair and Whitlea both frowned, and followed N quickly, not liking the looks of this situation.

Orange looked back down, as the three dragons flew off toward the Amusement Park.

"... Head there." A voice said near orange, and Orange turned his head, but only saw the back of the cloaked figure, still wondering why he looked and sounded oddly familiar. However, he noticed a girl pushing her way through the crowd with what looked like an injured arm, and Sonja or Kyle would recognize her as the girl that Black brutally attacked back in the desert portion of Route 4.

"What's going on...?" Orange wondered, not liking this one bit, and shook his head, as he scowled. "Let's make a quick stop at the Pokemon Center, but... I think we need to investigate this." Orange said, finding something off about this entire situation.

OOC: Time to put Black back on the most wanted list. =)

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac"Hey you guys!" he said to the Kyle and his group as he ran towards them.

Orange frowned, as he turned in the direction of Zac.

"You capable of walking and talking? Talk on the way to the Pokemon Center." Orange said, not wanting many more distractions, as he walked toward the Pokemon Center, wanting to find out what was going on over at the Amusement Park...

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacZac decided to follow Orange, "Look two thugs, do you know what happened to Castelia? And second have you guys encountered any legends?"

IC: Ryan/Ellen
"Wait a second," Ellen said, looking skyward. "Was that the Legendary Reshiram and Zekrom? What would the Heroes of Truth and Ideals be doing here?"

"One of the region's major cities was just evacuated," Ryan replied. "This isn't exactly a small thing."

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Zac and ShadowsZac looked up and say the trio of legends, "Shadows go figure out what those legends are doing here!""Got it," Shadows said as he escaped Zac's shadow and flee to the sky, "Yea but what happened to Castelia?! I saw smoke while I was in the desert!"

IC: Ryan/Ellen
Ryan looked at Zac. "A terrorist planted several bombs throughout the city and detonated them. Now the city's in ruins, but luckily most people, if not everyone, was evacuated."

Edited by Konuju

"Castelia was destroyed, and yes we have Legends with us." Orange said bluntly, not wanting to waste any time with talk like that, continuing to walk forward toward the Pokemon Center, as he looked to Ellen. "I don't know; but N was with them. Something seemed odd about that, and I want to find out the moment our Pokemon are healed." Orange said, not having a good feeling about what happened.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac"WHAT?!?" Zac exclaimed, "who would do that?! They could have killed everyone!!!!"IC: Shadows Shadows looked around for the legendaries.

"Someone from a terrorist group in Kanto, wished to send a message to Plasma, apparently." Orange said, not liking to give all this info to a civilian, but he'd rather that than be bugged constantly.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac"What because of the war happening with Rocket and Liberty? It's already bad enough that the Darkrai are causing chaos," Zac stated, "I came back home to Univa and I find out the war is apperently being brought to here...who are you?"

"Orange." The trainer said simply, as he walked into the Pokemon Center, tired of the conversation already.

Otherwise known as Ray Hakuda, former Rocket agent. Orange added in his mind, but kept that hidden; with all the psychics around, you couldn't be too careful now.

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: Zacax, could you please stop posting after every post? It's making it difficult to catch up and reply.IC - Kyle/Sonja - Nimbasa City: "That's all we know," Kyle said irritably. "Seriously. We would appreciate it if you stopped getting in our faces about this. Some of us just lost a lot more in Castelia than others." He shook his head, speeding up and walking past Orange, ahead of the rest of the group.Sonja, meanwhile, was busy staring after the injured girl. Where had she seen her before...?OOC: Will edit in more in a bit. Or will do more ICs after someone else.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Evan TierraEvan ran up to Orange, his expression grim."I have bad news.", Evan told Orange as he ran to the Pokemon Center, "That woman got away from me. But I am guessing thius take precedence?"Evan also added, "You and the others are being asked to come with me after this is all through with. This is a request, not an order."

"That's not good..." Orange said about the fact that Sophia got away; however, he nodded at the second part. "Alright... However, that depends on what happens. N, and the two other legends are present... And headed to the Amusement Park... What does that mean?" Orange wondered to Evan, as he walked toward the Pokemon Center's desk, in an attempt to quickly heal his Pokemon, and Blade. He handed the Entei to the Nurse, who raised an eyebrow, but didn't comment, just gave Orange an odd look, especially due to it's colouring.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac"what is going on?" Zac asked confused, "and I'm sorry about that but...wait...Shadows said that you guys had contact with a legendary..."

IC - Kyle/Sonja - Pokemon Center: Kyle turned to Evan as the Plasma Agent mentioned Hayes. He clenched his teeth, glaring at him. "She got away from you?" he asked. "How in Arceus's name did that happen? She couldn't even stand before she teleported!""Kyle," Sonja said, placing a hand on his shoulder. He shrugged her off. "Please; now is not the time.""Back off, Sonja," Kyle said. "I just lost Suicune and my mother within the past twenty-four hours. Your sister killed one and shoved the other in my face. How is this not the time to get on to someone for letting her get away!?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Zac"SUICUNE?!" Zac exclaimed, "That's what that presence was! That's what Shadows was sensing! Smart Darkrai,"

IC: Ryan
Ryan cleared his throat. "Actually, Suicune's not with us anymore."

Edited by Konuju

IC - Seth / Nimbasa: "Because, Mr. Eston," a voice said. "You're not the only one who has lost someone important." Seth made his way towards Kyle, wearing a brown, tattered blanket over him. "I've lost people I love several times over. I lost my chance at a normal life. I know where you're coming from, but these things happen in war." Seth's face was cut from rubble which had fallen upon him. "I've lost the woman I love, and one of my only friends, not to mention possible family that I'm unaware of."~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

IC: Evan TierraSomething snapped in Evan's mind. He was tired of being yelled at. He was a patient person, but this had to stop. He turned towards Zac."Back off.", Evan said, his eyes glowing a dull violet, "I am their Plasma Escort Agent. This has nothing to do with you. This is Plasma's problem, not yours."Evan noted Seth's appearance and nodded to Kyle.

"Because there might be more important things at stake." Orange stated, a frown on his face. He retrieved his Pokeballs, and walked toward Kyle, and then aimed to slap him on the face as a wake-up call.

"I lost my sister, and both my parents, not far timewise from each other. I know exactly how you feel; you feel like everything is going wrong, you feel like everyone's out to get you, and you wish that time could be altered, that they could be brought back somehow. I get that. But there's a war going on. Other people we care about might be killed. There are criminals and terrorists all over the place, like Black, who's still unaccounted for. I get that you're angry at Evan; but now's not the time; the least we can do is wait until after we're guaranteed to be safe, and then settle our problems with each other. Got it?" Orange asked, not wanting to have resorted to all that, but Kyle was taking grief to a whole new level.

"I apologize for that, by the way, but you need some sense brought back." Orange said, as he moved to walk past Kyle, and looked at Zac, who was shocked at the fact that Kyle had a Suicune at one point. "He's right... And Suicune isn't the only one." Orange stated, and then proceeded to walk out of the Pokemon Center, hoping the others would follow.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac"then how was shadows able to detect its presence...." Zac pondered, IC: ShadowsThe Darkrai car back to Zac, "Sorry Zac I lost those legendaries,"

IC - Kyle/Sonja - Pokemon Center: Kyle only stared at the ground, one hand on his cheek, as the others moved past and away from him. All except for Sonja. She stayed put, staring at him, unsure of what to say as he closed his eyes. He wiped away a single tear that ran down his face, the cast on his left arm brushing against his nose as he did so. Taking his Pokéballs off of his belt and placing them on the counter, he requested a room key from the nurse. Without a word, Kyle walked past Sonja, moving up the stairs and out of sight.Sonja sighed, rubbing the back of her head. She held her forehead in her palm, eyes closed and facing the ground. What are we coming to...? Sophia... why was this necessary?The image of the girl in the crowd suddenly came back to her. Sonja's eyes snapped open as she realized who it was. Of course--the girl that Black attacked! "Orange!"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png